Why do I keep getting rejected to buy a gun?

Why do I keep getting rejected to buy a gun?

The first two places I went to wouldn't even let me look at a gun and they told me to leave. The third place told me I failed a background check which is bullshit because I don't have a history and he only pretended to do it for 20 minutesi n the back

Attached: Image-2-2508x1254[1].jpg (2508x1254, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZKniT
autisticmercury.com/2019/04/25/guns-dont-kill-people-school-psychologists-do/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YbO9BfhKON4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You black?

Post some details. Age, sex, race, general appearance. You did any crime in the past? On any meds?

Perhaps you're just sketchy as fuck and the last thing a gunstore owner needs is his store on the local news because he sold a mass shooter his piece.

Have you been committed to a mental hospital?

How would they know that though?

Because it's part of the NICS that they go in the back and check

don't buy from a gun store idiot. why do you even need to? you can purchase shit online ffs

are you a nigger?

I'm not black, but maybe it's my appearance. I couldn't even get an axe from Home Depot one day

take a shower and put on some nice clothes and try again

Please go into more detail. What did you wear? Did you shower or shave that day? Do you have any difficulty speaking? Any facial deformities? Did you make any comments they might find odd that involve jews, pizza parlors, sandy hook and other stuff?

Post a pic of your face. If you look like a crazy person, no one will sell to you.

Still have to go through an ffl, though.

Sorry, user. It sounds like you suffer from an ailment known as "tard vibes."

Attached: i know this guy irl.jpg (689x1000, 202K)

Fuck dude you must look or act like something else. I look scruffy as fuck and my resting expression looks like I want to kill someone and the worst I've had was an old guy behind the counter look uncomfortable until I talked with him.

Attached: 1564722645151.jpg (800x637, 44K)

You can't get your feel good drugs without your doctor reporting it. My gf is in the same boat but was actually committed. I think the timeframe is 5 years with no mental issues or involuntary commitment, after that it just goes away and you can buy a gun again which is honestly pretty fucked.

>which is honestly pretty fucked.
This being because she tried to kill her dad and ex bf. Like was actually sitting there with a gun waiting for them to come back home, but her mom walked in and was like wtf and she told her what she was going to do. Then she tried to kill her dad again in a separate instance. At some point in her life this chick is going to kill her dad but in another 2.5 years she's allowed to buy a gun again...

If I can get one no problem there must be a problem with you.

I get instant approvals

You're right, we should just ban people we don't like from ever owning firearms. If her dad didn't want to get shot, he shouldn't have raised a crazy cunt. Consider this a friendly reminder that the only reason that she was born in the first place is either (a) her father is an irresponsible little shit who couldn't even handle the basic precaution of sticking a bag on it, or (b) her father let his impregnation fetish overwhelm his concern for his future offspring's feelings. If he'd thought with his upper brain, he'd realize that there is a nonzero possibility that his potential future child wouldn't want to be conceived, and therefore that he's playing Russian roulette with his/her life. Would you let your kids ride their bikes without helmets, or ride in the car without seat belts? If the answer to either of those is no, you're a fucking hypocrite (and if the answer is yes, you're probably an asshole).

Also, I'd recommend not breaking up with her, or otherwise pissing her off. You know, unless you're willing to shoot your girlfriend (in which case you're definitely an asshole).

Why the fuck are you dating her?

I never enforce my kids wearing seat belts, I even silenced the beeper in my car so all it’d do is blink a light at me. Any time I see them without their seatbelts on, I accelerate as fast as I can then slam on the breaks.
They learned pretty fucking fast

Just got 12th firearm. First one from an ffl. It was a ckusterfuck at first because my drivers license and current address were different and I already started writing my current address. But I emailed them ny hunting license and had them lrint it out to show my current address. But when it xame for the background check, it took literally 15-20 minutes. I payed and left with this bitchin rock river a2 for 900 bucks

Attached: 20190802_183704.jpg (3264x2448, 3.23M)

Because if he stops she'll kill him.

please tell me this is a shitpost and you didn't pay 900 actual dollars for that

NY dollars, that’s only 450 or so USD

>900 actual dollars
>implying you can buy a national match ar for anything less than 1200
>implying you can buy any rock river for less than 1000
>implying your tacticool carbine on a psa lower can shoot half moa

A $300 bolt gun can shoot half moa. If you need better than minute of man/deer accuracy, why buy an AR? If you're buying an AR for competition, why not go full spacegun?

>>implying you can buy a national match ar for anything less than 1200
Which should raise red flags in your mind when that was 900, but apparently it did not

>why not go full space gun
Space guns arent allowed in modern military. Space guns cant be used in presidents 100. Space guns are banned from eic.

So you could get a 20 inch ar with a removable carry handle, or one with a flat top. Thats about it. Yoy can shill for optics, but off hand shooting I see my heartbeat and wind through the optic way more than with irons.

(Pic related is with shitty 600 dollar 20 inch ar I used in presidents last week)

Attached: 20190729_125101.jpg (3264x2448, 3.69M)

>should raise red flags
Well it sure sidnt since I was buying it directly from rock river arms. From their booth at the national matches where every one of their rifles was marked way down

Spacegun costs a hell of a lot more than a national match AR and isn't allowed in half of the classes.

Is this legit? I was prescribed prozac like 2 years ago.

It's not.

You sound like a real smart guy

less than a minute to reply.
are you sucking his cock too?

Getting antidepressants does nothing against your ability to legally acquire a firearm. Involuntarily committment, felonies and domestic abuse convictions will. Also dont admit you smoke weed on the 4473.

Based

Australia is a US state??

Great deal...
$900 is about what I was going to pay for just a White Oak upper.

How are mentally disturbed persons supposed to be able to defend themselves? Goddamn commie gun restrictions, I swear!

I bet you have tattoos on your neck and smell like stale cigarettes.

probably just a troll thread

Do you look like an incel?

>t. I do NICS checks every day

Is your name a common name? Are you putting down your SSN when you do the 4473? The system may be confusing you for someone with your name that is ineligible to buy. If you're positive that you have a clean record, investigate getting a UPIN.

Are you going into places dressed like this?

Attached: satan worshipper.jpg (715x349, 47K)

OP here.

My selfie, for you prejudiced individuals who requested it.

Attached: img_0922.jpg (480x640, 54K)

While Op is likely a troll, other anons could have similar problems. If you are being refused purchase and can't figure out why, first make sure you aren't crazy. Afterwards, go see a firearms lawyer in your area (ask the NRA because this is one area they can help you with).

This is fucking retarded. How are SSRIs or other drugs related to firearms in any way ?

Imagine you suffer from bad anxiety and need some pills to reduce it, at least for a while. What is the relation to firearms ? I mean i could understand if there's a background of violence, but anxiety ?

I would recommend taking the mask off next time you try to buy a gun

>How are SSRIs or other drugs related to firearms in any way ?
The majority of mass shooters are on them. The media wom't touch this. Why? Every fucking commercial break on TV has 2 commercials for SSRI. You know the commercials, the ones that show happy people as they list the 50 side effects.

and you're dating her?

Only across state lines. Buying in-state can be done without an FFL.

Involuntary commitment is a permanent noguns under federal law, unless you go through specific legal channels to restore rights.

if she was committed by court order she really shouldn't be able to pass a background check.

He's prob white which is why they reject him. Turn on the TV and you'll see why. You cunts are too mentally unstable. Worse than transfags.

FBI data table 43A, nigger.

Relax, white boy. Nobody needs to die today. You guys have done enough.

Still less than niggers

You're probs on the "bad goy" list

Attached: 1.png (200x507, 241K)

post a pic of your attire my good man

Attached: 1550787776717.gif (327x251, 1.97M)

You guys are doing your best to make sure you catch up to them lol

Correct answer

Attached: 1564692329027.jpg (482x446, 65K)

You probably give people a bad vibe. I went to a home business ffl 2 miles from my house to transfer a couple lower receivers I bought. It was my first time doing a transfer at a place that wasn't a gun shop. Shit was cozy as fuck.

>a couple of random incels
>our best
lmao
we haven't even begun to try
this is the sociopolitical equivalent to premature ejaculation
nobody like that

I have a very unique name actually.

I'm ugly and I don't want to post my picture here and get made fun of

people can still be involuntarily committed? I thought the asylum system was dead, surely they aren't committing people to inpatient hack clinics staffed with nothing but "counselors"? where would they even commit them to? the broom closet at the local free clinic?

don't forget the disability worshiping the left does. if they had to admit they had a problem, and that the problem could also be fixed that little part of their victim complex would vanish and they'd have the dreaded privilege

Only if you live in a free state

Jesus Christ, this really is like Jim Crow era 2.0. Go drink a beer and chill out, dude. Seriously

That makes sense. I'm not sure if you have anything disqualifying on record, but I'll take a guess that your appearance is similar to those 3 guys people are constantly posting on here.

Sorry to hear this, man. Discrimination sucks, I've been there (not black though, just a centricist). The only thing you can fall back on is 80% builds.

What else are you supposed to do when your local bpd chick starts cutting herself in front of a crowd. You 5150 her.

This is truth, have a (you).

It is the same reason the media is so happy to push the transsexual nonsense, because pharmaceutical companies are making a massive amount of revenue off of the publics various mental illnesses.

Attached: IMG_7614.png (2048x1536, 1.75M)

this archive.is/ZKniT

Here's a more descriptive link. The article on medium was banned so I used archive.
autisticmercury.com/2019/04/25/guns-dont-kill-people-school-psychologists-do/

holy fuck you have such a thick neck

Attached: images.jpg (184x273, 5K)

I couldn't find that on their website, can you post a link?

Clearly you look like a faggot.

if you've ever owned a medical marijuana card you're federally disallowed from buying firearms

it may also be a case of mistaken identity

>he only pretended to do it for 20 minutes

dude it takes me less than a minute to clear a check, it's gotta be an ID thing

google your name and see if there's any arrest records under it; search for mugshots
you can always contact the FBI yourself and ask what's up

>the majority of mass shooters are on them
And the majority of mass shooters owned a gun. A nontrivial number of gun owners have been on or used some form of antidepressants/antianxiety meds.
Saying because someone takes *insert antidepressants* they shouldn't be able to own a gun is fucking stupid. Sometimes the reason they are prescribed isn't even related to depression.

Everyone talks about how meaningless the number of people killed by mass shooters is, but it matters to you guys now that someone mentioned antidepressants and the media getting paid?

I wouldn't be surprised if that's at least partially true.
Also
>thinks all antidepressants are SSRIs
There's a metric fuckload of different types. Depending on the symptoms you can often determine which chemicals you might be off balanced, dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine.
SSRIs only affect serotonin and SNRIs affect norepinephrine and serotonin. Those are the big 2 categories, but there are more like nDRIs which work on norepinephrine and dopamine. You also have antipsychotics which are used often as a 'booster' for your antidepressant. Same for mood stabilizers which are normally for bipolar people, but can help with depression as well by not making the lows so low.
Also got like MAOIs and other old antidepressants which typically have more sideeffects.

In my country, next to all hospitals is a small psych ward. Its divided into two, open and closed dept. If you are mentally incapable of reason you are in "closed" till a doc says you are or you transfer into the "prison" psych ward if criminal. (Basically hospital with trained cops/guards mix),then released when healthy.

lots of pharama shills in this thread. If you're on SSRIs or other anti-depressiants, sorry bud but you've been MKULTRAed.

the US used to have a very good mental health hospital system. They all had huge buildings with different and specific wards, from wards for comparatively mild depression and anxiety treatments, drug and alcohol addiction, autism and retardation, up through wards for criminal psychosis and violent bipolar disorder. people that couldn't be rehabilitated and weren't violent were usually hired on as hospital maintenance staff once they reached certain levels of educational competence. then the 60's rolled around and the patients literally started running a good portion of institutions. people were being treated like rabbits at pharmaceutical companies, they were being treated with all sorts of hallucinogens - the ones the doctors weren't dropping themselves, and the doctors were resistant to advances in medicine. they were still deploying shock therapy treatments as late as the 1980's - on the same machines they were using in the 30's and 40's. the buildings, while huge and airy couldn't handle the patient numbers by the time Reagan started killing the hospitals. they needed oversight and expansions and renovations, not to be killed off in favor of outpatient hack factories staffed with 80 iq orderlies and the old academics who have that problem of replication, "psychologists."

Attached: f0056b7a6c431c2341ad793fc020be7d.jpg (564x361, 74K)

ECT is still used today.
They paralyze you, shock the fuck out of you until you have a seizure, hit you up with some ketamine so you forget it all, and send you home.

and it's STILL garbage that's not fit for any purpose other than cooking brain tissue.

You think you have it hard
Chinese refused to make me a ruth bader ginsburg silicone sexdoll for 7000$ saying they dont do fetish but celebrity or generic female sexdolls.
I was going to make millions on youtube driving across America raping ruth bader ginsburg sex doll while punching her and spouting antisemitic, anti feminist, right wing slurs, getting pulled over with ruth bader ginsburg sex doll riding shotgun, punching her while i speak with the cop asking if im being detained
I would push her in wheelchair and slap and punch her from time to time if in public where lots of women are.
I would also be wearing propaganda clothes from the first obama election , a change we need
They did offer various sex dolls but never what i demanded even if i offered triple the money

that's rough man, maybe try other vendors?

Nowhere near the quality or realism. Japs robots and indian bootleggers pour silicone (poisonous kind) with no humanoid movement features.
China does it best but wont take detailed orders.

I wasn't arguing otherwise. Some people claim to get benefits but fuck that's got to cause some serious damage.

Come to think of it, what can a state trooper do legaly if filmed live while the person being pulled over and doing the filming is groping and punchimg ruth bader ginsburg sex doll in clothes?
Punching a doll is no crime, nor is sexually abusing it.
Neither is pretending to brutally rape it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YbO9BfhKON4
I almost forgot about him
Funny shit, but true

indecent exposure/disturbing the peace/making a scene

holy shit there's another HP shooter on Jow Forums
I just assumed I was the only one

Just checked, lol. Why isn’t Hispanic/Latino on the list?

Attached: shooters.png (1014x609, 659K)

Not if the doll has clothes and its an art project

The middle one has some demonic aura with him
I bet he is jewish

last one is just a kid who shared the shooters name. Physiognomy is real tho.

damn wtf is that neck also is that your pic in the back ground?