Improvised Weapons

What are some Jow Forums uses for pic related?

Discuss making weapons and tools out of discarded items.

Could I clamp a bunch together between two boards and use it as a bludgeon?

Attached: 69A20483-39CD-45B1-A6FA-2BB44C5FEC1E.jpg (2000x2000, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QB-mitE6FBU&t=547s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You could cut vertical slots all around the fat part of a wooden baseball bat and epoxy them in with the edge out. Inflict both bludgeon and cut wounds

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QB-mitE6FBU&t=547s

>chance to bleed
>fragile tag
>dark craftable
Would be a good day one weapon if superglue wasn't so hard to get

How would one use old nails to make caltrops? Also what would you make with recyclables?

Attached: 8744F608-8231-428E-9118-87EEF1717612.jpg (500x459, 31K)

Hook the blade up to a electric cord so you can boil water in a pow camp.

Yeah

Attached: aztec_sword_macuahuitl.jpg (900x408, 87K)

>You could cut vertical slots all around the fat part of a wooden baseball bat and epoxy them in with the edge out. Inflict both bludgeon and cut wounds

So a Macuahuitl?

Attached: macua.jpg (2304x1296, 369K)

Opened this thread just to post this. Thx user.

Foxhole radio

Attached: P3121089.jpg (1600x1200, 392K)

Here you go, faggot

Attached: 1543616612364.jpg (4048x3036, 2.98M)

>How would one use old nails to make caltrops?
You could weld, braze, or solder them together.

Stop wasting your time playing video games and learn to use tools. This is something a 10-year-old ought to be able to do.

actually what is describing would be more like a Huitzauhqui, which was a more traditonally shaped, baseball bat like club which also sometimes had stone flanges, as opposed to the sword/paddle shape of the macuahuitl, though OP's board suggestion would be more macuahuitl esque.

It's a shame the only aztec/mesoamerican wesapons talk about is the macuahuitl, there's a lot more, and even a basic google search will tell you some more for the aztec speffically. Not knowing about mixtec or purepecha etc specific weapons is a lot more excusable since even I can barely find info on themn.

Sew them into your cap like a Peaky Blinder

Nails as caltrops are not a good idea
Caltrops are meant to be hollow

If looking at your own pic isn't all the instructions you'd ever need then nothing we can say will help you.

Oh look, a fourteen year old parroting internet hearsay because he thinks it make shim smart. Caltrops are meant to be a pointy thing that pierces into your foot when you step on it. It can be hollow, but certainly doesn't need to be, and if you bothered to visit a few museums you're going to notice that they usually weren't.

In the modern era caltrops and spike strips are primarily used to disable vehicles using pneumatic tires. Solid caltrops pierce and plug the hole, resulting in a slow leak. Hollow caltrops deflate tires much faster, almost instantly.

Meant to quote

Well you stick them together. Weld, braize, bend or glue. Making them is good welding practice. Picrelated first hour with my new cheap welder. Clamping, cutting with a grinder and bending over is a good test of your welds. First one burnt in half, next one fell apart, then it went from ugly to not as ugly to acceptable. Now I got a feel for it. You can always throw some tube chunks over nail-trops. I'm just learning on a weekend but if the default is a bucket of area denial... so be it.

Attached: 20190804_085749.jpg (4128x2322, 2.09M)

Hahahaha!
Let me show you its features...

Attached: 1563333274898.jpg (289x446, 51K)

Chain on a stick, so no one can steal your stick

Very useful, but not as a weapon.

Here are a few things that serve as weapons:
crowbar
one half of a pair of garden shears
pitchfork
sharp spoon in the UK

Is that a telegram?

Brazilian prisoners make wonders with those babies, real slaughter of biblical proportions.

how edgy of them

You cant go wrong with a padlock in two socks

An old football hooligans trick over here in bongland was to tape two together with a piece of cardboard between them, two cuts so close meant the wound couldn't be stitched up

A trick employed by Punks in England and some of Europe was to tape them onto pennies or whatever small coins and throw them

As a tradesman, I never got the obsession with making goofy weapons out of drugstore shit.

There's literally nothing suspicious about owning power tools. If you live on the right kind of property, even a pole-trimmer would be acceptable to own. If you have a workshop space, you can easily justify owning a gas-powered chopsaw or anything else.

None of these are actually practical unless you live in prison. You can just walk to a tool store and buy something like a hammer, crowbar, or axe if you want something for a weapon.

You are all children with shit taste in movies. You do only one thing when life gives you razor blades

Attached: 3012FB98-E080-4B27-9BD3-3F8270BC7D36.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Are we supposed to actually be able to see anything in this photo?

Now that we're on this subject, here you go.
>square receiver
>blowback
>30 carbine
>3 to 3.2 lb Bolt
>square bolt with a finger slot, just like an M3A1 Grease gun
>Barrel from a .30 caliber barrel blank, chambered with a hand drill and polished
>square trunnion and barrel pin, similar to an AK
>AR trigger group and matching slot on the rear of the bolt
>the rest is just an upscaled .22 with M1 carbine mags
>you can also substitute with a 223 AR bolt head and firing pin set

Attached: 30 carbine.png (1024x443, 8K)

Kek I still remember that guy.

A baseball cap with razor-blades sewn to them.

Attached: 43888966123.png (427x296, 249K)

but are you familiar with the m e x i c a n s a c a t r i p e ?

Attached: improvised weapon.jpg (480x360, 14K)

COCKSTAB

Attached: FCA7C235-9286-415D-A1BA-9C88DC46A03A.jpg (3024x4032, 2.82M)

Ed's Manifesto????

I literally just watched surviving edged weapons