Jow Forums Jobs?

Im almost 20. I feel like Ive already wasted my life and I want to follow a job that suits the only hobby I still enjoy anymore. I was told from a Gun Shop guy I bs with I should get into gunsmithing/engineering. I looked up schools and Sonoran Institute is the best I could find and closest too. Should I do it? Any tips or info I should know about Gunsmithing/Engineering?

Attached: ddodod.jpg (600x427, 114K)

you've still got time, user. I'm 22 and I've wasted my life and nothing's happened yet.

Get off my lawn.

Join the military

Get a real job, so you have money to enjoy the hobby

Don’t worry, my little op faggot. That’s just you comparing yourself to other people. Yeah maybe compared to others you aren’t doing as good, but I bet you’re doing better than a lot of other people too. Don’t stress about it so much. Do what you want, save some money, and stop being a noguns bitch.

Pfft, I’m 25 and I’m barely getting started on a career, if it’s something you’re interested in and will see it through then go for it OP.

I got gunz, not great ones, but im trying
I just get the feeling im gonna stay in my dead end job for a long time. I should at least enjoy my job if im able too.
thanks for the push. I think I will, I just need to stay financially stable while doing it.

This is me.

I'm a 26-year old NEET who has literally done nothing since high school. Take it from me dude, you've still got time but you need to do something besides mope about how much time you've wasted (which is literally none at all, you're fucking 20 for chrst's sake you just stopped being a literal teenager). Because if you do that one day you'll wake up and it really will be too late. The time will pass faster than you think.

>Im almost 20. I feel like Ive already wasted my life
This is one of the most self absorbed bullshit posts I've ever read here. You're fucking nineteen years old. You've been an adult for under two years. You can't even buy a fucking beer at the corner store and you think that you've wasted your life? Nigger, what fucking life? You haven't even lived yet. Get over yourself retard.

Quit being an assmad bitch im just asking a question.

No, zoomer, what you're doing is whining and nobody here gives a shit about it. Sack up. You've barely even lived looking enough to have any time to waste.

>whining
It was more a hyperbole than you nigger. I dont think ive wasted my life you fucking cuck. I made this to ask about jobs in gunsmithing, so give an answer or shut the fuck up boomer

>I feel like Ive already wasted my life and I want to follow a job that suits the only hobby I still enjoy anymore
Boo fucking hoo, totally not whining, right? Woe is you. Sack up, nobody has any sympathy for you here. If you want to whine, get a therapist.

Tell me where the boomer touched you kiddo

Still haven't answered, faggot.

I don't owe you shit.

Chad mad dad right here. Listen to this user, you're a young kunt op. Don't worry about it.

But if gunsmithing is a dream, explore it. Just remember if some blue-haired retard decides to vote a certain way you could be fucked.

yet you still reply
>Just remember if some blue-haired retard decides to vote a certain way you could be fucked
Its worth that risk.

Don't get into gunsmithing, get into engineering and make bank so you can fund your hobby.

Gunsmiths don't make anything

gun industry is not a good field to start your career in. it probably wont be around by the time you are middle aged

I've thought about doing engineering. I understand you might (most likely) need some mechanical engineering degree right?
h-he turned my milsurps into durr huntin rifles!
im trying to stay optimistic on that user

Might wanna look into machining, granted the majority of machinist jobs don't involve gun making.

what about plant work?

How work as welder?
I don't really know yet what to do with my life and am considering doing an apperetinceship in something technical here in germany.

My alternative is taking up an apperenticeship to become a seaman and later nautical or engineering officer in the merchant marine.

Attached: Konstruktionsmechaniker_Schweissen_web2_W708.jpg (708x395, 55K)

You should start off by buying a really nice high caliber pistol. Get it running real nice. Get the trigger really crisp. Polish the feed ramp really good. Point it at your face and shoot yourself. Im really bad at giving advice though. Probably wont help your career.

>19
>already wasted life

jfc

Good advice. Do it op.

The firearms industry is awful to try to get into. The market is saturated and there has been little innovation in the past few decades. I'm not saying you can't do it, but I would recommend against it.
If you want to work on weapons and have more than two or three brain cells to rub together, you can study engineering and work for a defense contractor. They're not as quick or simple to design as firearms, but torpedoes are still pretty cool.
It makes more sense to do something that pays well for work and save firearms and machining as a hobby; with the difference in salary and work hours, I could afford to buy all of the cool toys I would have had access to as a machinist or gunsmith and still have time to use them. Unfortunately, I'm a cheap bastard and can't convince myself to drop $20k on machines and tooling.

Why don’t you have a job user?

OP, quit being a massive faggot and get after it. You're fucking 20 years old, you're barely an adult.

Be at your best, or learn to enjoy being a cocksucker for your betters.

Is work as a welder any decent?

Attached: schiffsbauer-konstruktionsmechaniker-140.jpg (994x558, 157K)

Sounds like your babysitter molested you or something and nobody believed you what's wrong user?

A little off topic, but let me vent about a 20 year old at my job.

At my work, which make gun accessories, a 20 year old got hired as maintenance to help out the main maintenance dude. The kid gets paid 20+ dollars an hour (at one point I think it was 24 bucks an hour), more than even leads and some supervisors in some other departments, due to his job title. What does the lucky kid with no experience does? Of course he doesn't try to learn the job he is extremely under qualified for, but instead he slacks off, hides in broom closets when his supervisor isn't around, play around on his phone all day, or just straight up questions the tasks given to him. Two months later he's about to get canned, or at the very least transferred to the lowest paid position in the company since the manager who hired him feels bad for the kid (shouldn't have hired him in the first place), since he managed to piss everyone off.

Protip: Don't act like a lazy spoiled kid when you get a sweet ass job that is even willing to pay for your education in full. This kid could have had a full ride to any job related degree he wanted. Instead he squandered it since he couldn't stop acting like a high school kid.