War is coming

War is coming

Attached: Screenshot_34.png (591x284, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dawn.com/news/1498020/us-enhances-engagement-with-pakistan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imran_Khan#Personal_life
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Screenshot_32.png (591x334, 22K)

Attached: Screenshot_37.png (600x761, 66K)

In the last week India has evacuated all tourists, pilgrims, cancelled religious pilgrimage taking place this month with hundreds of thousands of people, moved 180,000 extra troops into India occupied Kashmir, ordered all doctors to not leave hospitals until they are ordered to.

Attached: Screenshot_36.png (598x143, 15K)

Pakistan foreign office tells India to not forget what happened on Feb. 27th. India is busy doing propaganda for its audience.

Attached: Screenshot_38.png (600x632, 49K)

Attached: Screenshot_41.png (606x819, 716K)

FUCK YEAH LETS GET SOME FUCKING WAR. I WANT TO SEE THE FUCKING WORLD ON FIRE LETS GET SOME WAR. WHAT MAKEST HE GRASS GROW BOYS

Hells yeah

I jus got me a sipy cup of oj! I wanna watch!

I dont know what this is, but I like where it is going

Real talk, what can we expect in the event of an India-Pakistani war? I know very little about this situation.

who wins
a bunch of poo in loos whose tanks and standard issue rifles barely work, or a bunch of sheepfuckers using equipment from the 60s and 70s

A lot of shit, I imagine

BLOOD! BLOOD MAKES THE GRASS GROW!

everybody else

nexus nexus nexus

tempo tempo tempo

India should annex Pakistan

can the boog happen already?

Imagine the smell of combined Indian and Pakistani troops clashing..

pakistan fags ofc
aint their militia like god tier or smthng?

Then, everything changed when the Street Shitters attacked.

Attached: pajeet.jpg (1024x768, 93K)

other way around

rollin for Pajeet

rolling for Kujith

fd\\\roll

rolling for many needfuls

Third world slapfight, fuck yeah!

Are they gonna actually nuke eachother this time or will they pussy out after shooting down a fighter each.

roll

BLOOD MAKES THE GRASS GROW TALL YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well India has the numbers and Pakistan got the guns(supposedly).

What do you think? It's nothing, probably some pajeet general wants some time off from his doctor wife to rail some boipuss

The Prime Minister of Pakistan looks like THIS?!?!?!

i know who i'm rooting for ;)

Attached: EBCY14EXUAAmaqD.jpg (675x1200, 163K)

>It's nothing

that's what retards said in february as well. this is 10x worse than that.

Roll

ok.

dawn.com/news/1498020/us-enhances-engagement-with-pakistan

Trump really likes Imran Khan as a person.

>Trump really likes Imran Khan as a person.
They're both Chads so obviously.

lol'd at his lift shoes so he can pretend to not be a manlet

I'm honestly leaning Pakistan, unless other countries get stupid enough to join in.

He's 6"2.

sit down.

Him and trump both get along quite well apparently

bullshit, call it worse when literal air engagements with losses are happening

Not the one that needs had, though

Designated roll

Kashmiris don't care for either country, they just want to be left alone.

Well here's my experience of both nations.
Pakis are quite often rapists low end drug dealers, muslim fundamentalist lunatics and have a culture of illiteracy, cruelty and corruption. They are hollow patriot chest beating savages
Indians are liars. frauds, scammers and eat companies out from the inside with corruption and fake qualifications, Hinduism is basically a form of demonology and incorporates child sacrifice. However they are less inclined to terrorism.
Neither is a benefit to any nation they live in or visit. That being said the Inidans are less (relatively speaking) vile. Mainly despite their penchant for corruption and child murder they are not muslims and the British seen to have made some progress in civilising them (but far from successfully).
Both are equally unhygienic.
Best case is that Pakistan ceases to exist and 60% of Indians are exterminated. This would, despite the loss of life be very good for the globe.

In view of prevailing situation, The government of Pakistani Kashmir formed village defense communities to whom weapons would be provided by government in order to defend themselves from Indian aggression

Kashmiris prefer Independence, then Pakistan, then death, and then India

Attached: sb2ko2udf8e31.jpg (809x1024, 55K)

yes, they're already arming civilians near the indian border:

He was captain of Pakistan's cricket team in the 1990s when they won the world cup. It's about as close as one can be to being a gigachad in Pakistan

So more paki illiterate muslim terrorists see

the patheticness is rising

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imran_Khan#Personal_life

he literally has a wikipedia section dedicated to the number of women he has boned

>He had numerous relationships during his bachelor life.[2] He was then known as a hedonistic bachelor and a playboy who was active on the London nightclub circuit.[2][229][230] He had numerous girlfriends during his bachelor life.[1] Many are unknown and were called 'mysterious blondes' by British newspaper The Times.[1] Some of his out of marriage relationships included relationship with Zeenat Aman,[231] Emma Sergeant, Susie Murray-Philipson, Sita White, Sarah Crawley,[1] Stephanie Beacham, Goldie Hawn, Kristiane Backer, Susannah Constantine, Marie Helvin, Caroline Kellett,[232] Liza Campbell,[37] Anastasia Cooke, Hannah Mary Rothschild,[233] Jerry Hall, and Lulu Blacker.[234][235]

Attached: A0kPR0rmKp4DZsmIIEbO9mqh-FlNYAeJiETRkNBfDYY.jpg (1024x682, 110K)

mooslims and hindoos
playing cricket wat?
Remarkable

>he literally has a wikipedia section dedicated to the number of women he has boned

were they stoned for adultery or to pakis reserve that for mentally retarded kids who use a page of the Koran to light a fire?

Indians
Like to savagely rape and torture women
Pakkis
Have a fetish for raping white women with downs syndrome and ten year olds

This look /fa/?

Whatever happens it's going to be a shitstorm.

Roll

Imran is basically good ol' colonel Gaddafi, but better

What a glorious war

Attached: rainingshit.webm (352x640, 1.86M)

Kek

>with his lifts
Without he's probably 5'7"

Boobs and vagin pls

Rollin

Rolling samir

If it didn't happen when the two countries' aircraft were literally shooting at each other, it's not gonna happen now.

Attached: world war poo.webm (480x480, 2.89M)

Translated:

We will poo in the streets of Karachi!!!!

Rollan

WTF

Rock &

They've been fighting the Kashmir area for decades, this is going to be the biggest

thank you, roll again!

I'm too poor to afford guns&ammo so I'm relying on you guys to protect me.

Does this mean I won't be able to contact tech support?

Roller

>War is coming
Right, just when it was going to start when Pakistani terrorist bombed an Indian checkpoint?

Fuck i hate you

Whatever you say bud.

Kek

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Pakis on fire off the shoulder of Kashmir.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (950x534, 46K)

I still don't quite get what riled them up. Locals started hoarding cash and fuel on friday then military buildups started but nothing substantial happened to cause it all.

It's actually happening

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-065741_Twitter.jpg (720x621, 195K)

is he wearing sandals on his shoes?
wtf? for what purpose?

rolling for bobs

>Best case is that Pakistan ceases to exist and 60% of Indians are exterminated.
This

>Rothschild
buckle up

He's wearing black socks under Peshawar sandals

inb4 we have to take in ten million paki refugees because it's all our fault somehow.

Wait till you hear this: he was married to Jemima Goldsmith, daughter of Jewish billionaire

war is hell

Peace is for wine-sipping bisexuals.

Last time muslims conquered India they genocide 80 million people

Rolling

Rollin

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Attached: 8D26C175-7689-4B57-9834-857F8EECAFF4.jpg (720x479, 71K)

This is fairly consistent with my experiences with Pakis and Indians. War between the two is inevitable though.

If you live in a white country then your government will use this as an excuse to import even more 'refugees' from pakistan.