The highway of death

When will Amerimutts apologize for this heinous war crime?

Attached: A6E54539-7A1D-49BD-BF91-40A42FF9349F.jpg (750x488, 361K)

Why?

Yeah

That's p.cool desu.
Sorry we didn't kill more

Git

Go on Git

Not necessarily related to this particular event, but why do we even have "rules for fighting"? I don't mean like harming the enemy populace, but more like why even care about the well being of enemy soldiers? They're armed combatants who are specifically there to kill your own troops given the chance. Isn't it justifiable to spare no quarter for the enemy, to deplete their manpower, to cause fear in their ranks, all with the intention of ending the conflict sooner?

Attached: 803449E1F4A848B290674E8CBCAE6A75.jpg (960x548, 121K)

You know you've achieved peak military domination when your former enemies consider the sheer margin by which you won a war crime.

>see also: Belgrano in the Falklands

If the UN doesn't care, it isn't a warcrime. It didn't.

How could raccoons hide the industrial and logistical industry required to produce such a weapon? I think that photo may have been altered.

>doesnt know about the coon industrial complex

Attached: 1560835460885.jpg (725x555, 92K)

I apologize for not setting up a permanent camp in your shitty parliament building

If you act as your enemy (sand savage) you cant claim the moral high ground, thus it is harder to justify the war to your own people.
>ending the conflict sooner
USA and palls steamrolled the iraqis even without scare tactics, also consider that the quciker a nation falls the higher the chance of Insurgency

Attached: 1536602026568.gif (296x142, 1.11M)

>highway of death
Not highway to hell. They deserved every bomb

How you ever seen a coon city? No? Answered your own question.
>no, Baltimore is a different kind of coon city

If this is a serious question, its for a number of reasons depending on which specific rule of war you are talking about
The agreement not to shoot each others medics, (along with the agreement to treat enemy wounded, since the two go hand in hand) is to ensure that your own medical staff are able to save the lives of your soldiers without getting shot, ensuring that the maximum amount of wounded are treated and the total amount of human suffering on all sides is reduced.
The conventions on the treatment of prisoners of war are in place to ensure that your own soldiers are not mistreated should they be taken prisoner and also to make surrender more attractive to the enemy soldiers. The value of that last part was demonstrated in the final days of WW2 where multiple German units fought their way through Russian encirclement just so that they could retreat west and surrender to the allies instead.
Conventions banning specific munitions such as cluster bombs, air dropped mines and white phosphorus are designed to minimise civilian deaths and in doing so, encourage the enemy not to place your civilians at risk by using such weapons against you.

To sum up, the majority of the rules of war are written with regards to peer conflicts and are generally designed to minimise suffering by preventing the escalating use of weapons and tactics that cause unnecessary suffering by the belligerents. Some of them, such as the conventions on the treatment of prisoners, also offer a tangible advantage to the side that adheres to them in combat. All of them give moral, and more importantly legal superiority to the belligerent that most strongly supports them, something that is especially relevant to countries who rely on alliances for mutual defense.

kek'd

>be Iraqi Army
>have 500 000 men in Kuwait
>thats a full field army and an attached corps (50 divisions)
>spend zero time theorizing a full withdrawal
>spend zero time writing orders incase of full withdrawal
>have zero capacity to marshal troop movement
>withdraw down one long road
>while your enemy has complete day/night air-supremacy
>get bombed into oblivion
>this is America's fault

>Rules of war
More like rules of conflicts. All those "Rules" would be dabbed out the window if we ever had another war between first world countries. If the cost of losing is the dissolving of your government (i.e. hanging or locked away for life), then anything and everything is allowed.

Attached: uig-that-s-how-it-is-on-this-bitch-of-33202765.png (500x522, 48K)

Obliterating an enemy armored column is not a crime

>dabbed
yeeted

No apologies necessary
Would do it again

>yeeted
yote

Stop that.

>yote
yoten

Veryoten

Damn, them americans dabbed on those iraqi's hard.

paul verhoeven

>dabbed
yeeted

But how is Khorne supposed to grow stronger, if you deny him the glorious blood lust and savagery of total war?

Why would a 1990's metal band care?

>1990's metal band
you just answered your own question

>Saddam was banking on disappearing the Soviet Union to save them
Too bad Saddam was an edgy atheist. He could’ve turned than 17 million Muslims in Russia against Moscow like what Iran doing with Putin. Than the Soviet might’ve help supported him a little.
>INB4 jew shill
Putin made Anti-Semitism illegal in Russia. Same with just carrying Holocaust denialism propaganda. Jews are a protected class under Putin. Putin also at mercy of 20 million Russian Muslims that could burn down Moscow overnight.

Nigger

>edgy boi detected
first world nations fighting each other is what got those types of warfare your high school ass thinks are gay because you played a lot of cod

Brrrrrttttt intensifies

>Nigger
nigglet

Much as I dislike that war and others like it "war crimes" is fake and gay bullshit invented by Jews to punish the losers of wars. We won that war, therefore no war crime.

Attached: a1.png (385x78, 7K)

Attached: a2.png (372x91, 7K)

Attached: a3.png (401x265, 14K)

Attached: a4.png (710x266, 15K)

Attached: a5.png (963x325, 23K)

??

Attached: a6.png (484x278, 15K)

oh boy here come the schizo's

Is that what my tax dollars paid for?
I gotta get a promotion so I can fund more of this

nah i think this is a poor attempt at raiding

are you a friend of op's

It's not for their benefit, it's for our own. Part of what elevates us above less scrupulous nations is that we at least attempt to do the right thing. Taking a human life is something that the healthy human mind finds fundamentally abhorrent. Allowing the kind of mindset which allows direct and callous disregard for human life fosters an overarching mentality that is counterproductive to the function of civilized society. While the infantry is already somewhat of a refuge for those with a curiosity towards the ultimate taboo, we don't want to turn our soldiers into mindless, guiltless, indiscriminate killing machines. Most of the soldiers will eventually filter back into society, and it bears remembering.

Plus, what pedestal do we really have to stand on if we want to depose a dictator? That pedestal is already crumbling and in disrepair.

Fuck you sand nigger.

Fuck the Koran. Fuck Islam

no you defend op and his pedophilia?

the fuck are you on about lad?

nevermind it is a schizo. why do you think OP is this Anthony person? take your lithium

Because you can be the poor soul getting "deplete". Real war isn't a computer game

Attached: a7.png (575x382, 23K)

>schizo
you act as if you know me

why not just fake doxx me?
that worked last time right?
lmao

i know your brain isn't working correctly.

you won't give up until you are in jail again.
that's fine with me but just who are you going to rat out this time?

someone explain to me what the fuck is going on here.

... yeah.... I'll get right on that. cant we have fun schizos like terry back?

you act as if you know me

faggotry user. utter faggotry.

>terry back
is this someone else in your imagination?

you sound upset?
whats the matter did I take away the incels fun?

wait did this all happen in one run or is this the result of continuous strafing?

Sorry, my bad

Drove through that, some of the vehicles were loaded with loot stolen from Kuwait. I saw this half blown up Mercedes with the trunk open and it had a lot of gold in back, but there were bomblets everywhere that were still live.

They were retreating, not anywhere near a war crime.

Attached: 002.jpg (1430x953, 85K)

it was faked to make the americans look bad

They hit the vehicles in the front first, after that it was a shooting gallery. Iraqis were using both sides of the Basra Hwy heading back to Iraq.

apology accepted. was that so hard? america doesn't have to apologize for anything in the middle east ever again. /thread

It's not a crime to kill the enemy in a warzone

the US obliterated an enemy after a rout? that's not even close to a war crime.
if that's a war crime so is the battle of agincourt.

Yeah, that's about it, they had military equipment and stolen civilian vehicles
Can't see much from my pics here

Attached: 003.jpg (1481x987, 117K)

One advantage of treating captured enemy soldiers well or at least not horribly is that it gives them an incentive to surrender. If they know that surrender is just death by a longer route, they're going to fight like cornered animals, even if they'd have given up otherwise. If they know that surrender is a viable way of making it through the war alive, they're quite likely to give up and allow your team to capture important objectives with minimal casualties on your end.

>lithium
I find it interesting you would know this

Peak boomer posting

I find it interesting that you wouldn't know that i would know this

my photo shops are almost as good as yours.

Attached: SPCP5 - post.png (1017x456, 44K)

oops I forgot the picture

Never. Vae victus.

t. never-served

Get out you onions drinking faggot and take your fucking fedora with you.

Well it didn't work because it made us look like unstoppable killing machines. That's a good thing you fucking hippy.

peak late Cold War kino desu

I guess its far too late to scavenge that site for gear and loot?
I wonder how much cool stuff the first scavengers found when they went scavving through all that wreckage

my post apocalypse fantasy mainly revolves around scavenging things from abandoned homes, stores, the RealDoll factory, other businesses, hospitals, armories and what not

You're an idiot if you believe a radical Muslim Saddam would have improved his situation. He stuck to secularism because he realized how destructive religion is to law and order there

>You know you've achieved peak military domination when your former enemies consider the sheer margin by which you won a war crime
This was part of the reason why not just USA's enemies but even their allies thought the whole thing was a bit excessive.

The other reasons were that they were in retreat, they may have had prisoners/hostages and civilians were also fleeing. In fact some troops fled in civilian vehicles so distinguishing combatants from civilians was non-trivial and the USA didn't necessarily even try. Or, they just said that the civilian vehicles had troops to conceal that a fuck load of civilians were killed, we'll never know.

Taking prisoners means you can bargain with your enemy.A captured officer can be traded for a hundred pows.

>the US obliterated an enemy after a rout?
A retreat, not a rout. They weren't fought in Kuwait, barely engaged at all as it turns out (on the ground anyway).

Bet someone found a “Real Doll” that was still warm.

god dammit Carlos!

Nice joke, waiting until someone makes a country of death

Attached: wellintegratedBong.jpg (634x527, 56K)

> T. General Sherman

>loot

Attached: ThreeKings.jpg (279x402, 24K)

>I wonder how much cool stuff the first scavengers found when they went scavving through all that wreckage
>. I saw this half blown up Mercedes with the trunk open and it had a lot of gold in back, but there were bomblets everywhere that were still live.

EOD probably brought home some nice trinkets home.

probably alot of Depleted Uranium at that site from the A-10's. It's probably better if you didn't. They told us to leave old destroyed military vehicles alone for that very reason when I was in Iraq.

>highway of death
>not highway to hell
>they deserved every bomb

what

Invaded a small nation and start randomly murdering unarmed civilians. Got bomb for it. Complained that is a war crimes.
iraqi IQ is well below that of a rock

that’s spec ops the line