French supremacy

This is about to enter in our arsenal.

You're not dreaming, we're about to have flying soldiers on the battlefield. While you Amerimutts have barely functional planes.

Say something nice about France for completely crushing competition.

Attached: 0000.jpg (2000x1333, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qdHWVs6pSrw
youtu.be/gBoLzICICgY
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/29207/jetpack-inventor-goes-zipping-between-royal-navy-boats-in-open-water-tests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finally they can retreat in style.

Nope. It'll never happen. Soldiers, especially french, would be killing themselves left and right. And getting killed left and right because theyre conspicuous as hell.

imagine this thing malfunctioning they better wear a parachute

Sweet jelly.

>implying 90 IQ grunts will ever be able to ride that thing

imagine seeing a muscular african man without shirt flying on a bigass coin with a Famas F1 eating a bagget and a french foreing legion flag flag while you, the USMC who cant write quotes on his Helmet start to cry

Flying mime artist pretends to open window

>french foreing legion fag
ftfy

>a muscular african man
>french
cucked/10

The British Royal Marine jetpacks are better.

Attached: https___api.thedrive.com_wp-content_uploads_2019_07_jetpack-top.jpg (1920x1080, 118K)

Underrated post

I can appreciate the project as a recruiting bit, but these have no place on a battlefield

> a muscular african man without shirt

Attached: Average Americano.jpg (782x471, 32K)

HOLY SHIT. BEING X IS REAL!!

Attached: bec0d28bfc070d272dda4a881d3b124a.jpg (750x1060, 105K)

>gets lit up by MG fire the moment they appear

Based, FPBP.

posts picture of diver with lights
claims its a jet pack

Implying it won’t turn in to a skeet shoot

Attached: BB1628FA-F47D-49E7-8A9A-C11CE355922D.jpg (1843x1843, 494K)

you need to wash the smegma off your dick

Being x is a dick

youtu.be/qdHWVs6pSrw

The U.S. army experimented with this in the 50s user, they cancelled the project do to it being to exposed to enemy fire. If it didn't work in the 50s it won't work in 2019.

Computers have made it possible

The new jetpacks are faster, more maneuverable, fuel efficient, and safer

OUT AM I?

Attached: Spiderman-Green-Goblin-Flying.jpg (1024x768, 151K)

try harder retard

Gib flying drone

Attached: IMG_20190804_153214.jpg (3000x4000, 3.25M)

no reading comprehension
classic euro

He didn't fly so good.

youtu.be/gBoLzICICgY

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/29207/jetpack-inventor-goes-zipping-between-royal-navy-boats-in-open-water-tests

Attached: https___s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com_the-drive-cms-content-staging_message-editor%2F1564503358919-over (1200x591, 47K)

fuck are we gonna do with it, airdrop the Calais migrants over England?

What would be the use of these? To help special forces get to paces?

Amphibious operations

Can you give me an example?

>something nice about France

They hold weekly training drills in the proper dropping of weapons and deployment of white flags.

Ship to shore

>you need to wash the smegma off your dick

Attached: Amerimutt.png (187x252, 90K)

Not big enough to mow down people in the streets like trucks of peace and would do no real damage to buildings. Might be okay for acid attacks. 2/10

FPBP

Not cost efficient if that's their only use.

DO WANT

>copy old US military ideas and technology from the fucking 60s lmao
>too stupid to understand why it was abandoned by the US
>get blown out of the sky immediately because a flying soldier is basically just a big clay pigeon
>blame the US probably
Absolutely SEETHING yuropoor lmfao

>reincarnates you into a cute loli
>gives you literal magic
>let's you live out your alt History fantasies
>somehow a dick

Attached: 1564894806587.jpg (500x660, 41K)

Hahaha! Yes!
>le surrender monkeys XD
EBIN XD SO FUNNY!!1 Le fucking frogs should have fought at the side of Stalin for international Jewry and destroyed Europe like us based Amerimutts! xDDD So we could all be enslaved by international capitalism and WJ xDDD based

Attached: 1563104082772.jpg (400x500, 27K)

Unironically yes

Fpbp

French tanks have 6 gears. 5 in reverse and one in forward just in case the enemy attacks from the rear

clever, you have one soldier on this thing to draw the enemies fire while the rest of the troops retreat or prepare their surrender. france has taken giving up to a whole new level

Attached: 1561638782428.jpg (646x687, 69K)

Shut the fuck up wh*te ass cracker, GHANA GONNA RULE THE WORLD NOW

Attached: ghanapower.jpg (925x617, 141K)

iu mad white boi?

Attached: 1564855802694.gif (497x373, 489K)

based

AFRICAN TECHNOLOGY IS DA BEST IN DA WORLD

Attached: SUPAPOWA.png (448x299, 249K)

Heinlein’s MI coming soon

how can america even compete baka

Attached: 543b85036da8119413790407-750-562.jpg (750x562, 68K)

unlicensed Daft Punk band

Leclerc is unironically better than the Leopard 2 or Abrams.

Attached: leclerc.jpg (800x488, 169K)

The dude who did the channel crossing managed to go 22 minutes but he had to stop and refuel part way.

If it could operate for a solid hour, maybe 2 I could see it in some kind of search and rescue situation where you could get over obstacles and such if you're waiting for a helo to come in or in a place where such a vehicle can't fit or won't work well.

didnt he crashed trying to land for fuel or smthng?

On the first attempt he did. He managed it the second time.

Seems like some one with a shotgun and 00 buck can easily ruin that guys day.

PULL

It was dumb in the 50's and it's dumb now.

Attached: 19610070000b.jpg (2199x2790, 743K)

Can't because the fuel is a stored in a backpack.

If only the ability to engage targets with multipurpose long range precision munitions was available in the same timeline.

Attached: img_9166.jpg (1242x1311, 592K)

>40mm flak grenades get introduced

>cut to a whole squad blasting off a line of flak at frenchie airgoons
God I'm so hard right now...

>Légion 88 inside a Heart
Kek'd

Attached: 4E4CD0C3-30A0-4213-83C4-6C2CB82B6E42.jpg (768x512, 79K)

Time to bring back the airbag suit. A shute wouldn't open at those heights, best to turn into a bouncy ball.

and if I see him before he sees me?

Distance is the best cover. It ain't a duck. From a few blocks away pellets will do fuck all.

Absolutely no military application. Stupid waste of time and money
T. Frenchman

>Lighter
>More agile on the spot
>Can freely land anywhere easily and hop right off again
>Massively more practical

Frogs BTFO

IMPRESSIVE!

>only success in the last 300 years of warfare has been insectoid disregard for your own lives
>implying anyone is jealous of anything about your nation

and if I have a rifle?

What practical application could this possibly have? Ever since I heard about this type of technology there hasn't been one solid suggestion on a military application/

Attached: 1544655690234.jpg (800x1200, 71K)

Urban environments or ship boarding I guess?

I don't want to imagine trying to shoot from that thing

>French Foreign Legion
I forgot that the FFL is entirely nordic whites and not former colonials, my bad.

>get blown out of the sky by some wild fucking mutt, hadji, or whoever with a shotgun
>proceed to screech autistically about shotguns in the same vain as the imperial germans did in ww1

Attached: the trench gun.jpg (512x768, 128K)

bitch pls

Attached: baba yaga jet platform.jpg (338x405, 38K)

>Urban environments
how? if you're going to actually be fighting on it, you'd have no cover, you would be making a ton of noise, and it would be nearly impossible to hit anything accurately considering
>shooting one handed
>on an unstable platform
>have to keep a significant amount of focus on not crashing into surrounding buildings and falling to your death
Maybe for troop movement, but even then
>no cover
>little offensive capabilities
>would have to lug it around when you landed, or leave a bunch of expensive equipment
On the other hand it looks really cool, so at least there's that

Riot control. Gets past traffic for fast response so the crowd has less time to gather before gas grenades break up the mob. Officers are always out numbered. On the street they can be molotoved or surrounded. This lets you get in and get out before the rabble has time to gain momentum. Smaller groups of choking people is easier to handle than a flashmob. This scenario isn't open street warfare so being shot down by counter snipers isn't a major factor. Civil unrest on massive a scale in becoming too common and fugies don't duck hunt much. They burn cars and smash windows but ain't sniping riot cops in the street so the authorities ain't worried about them in the air. Yet. Makes sense imho.

Attached: 1527709597156.jpg (800x207, 53K)

>how? if you're going to actually be fighting on it, you'd have no cover, you would be making a ton of noise, and it would be nearly impossible to hit anything accurately considering
Quickly changing location and moving between buildings. The way I see it is that you shouldn't be firing and moving and there should be covering fire too. I mean I reaching here but I think there could be a use if you made them cheap enough to mass produce.

>can't aim for shit while flying
>literally gets shot by the first infantryman

You have nothing. All you can do is shitpost on a Laotian island survival forum.

Did you Bongs cross the Channel recently? Mmmmh, i think not.

Jow Forums IS NOW RIGHTFUL FRENCH BOARD! BEND THE KNEE TO YOUR BAGUETTE OVERLORDS!!!!

Attached: 1413035670571.jpg (799x513, 92K)

>say that shotguns in most cases don't kill their enemy and let them die in huge ass pain, sometimes needing over an hour, so you say you're going to execute shotgunners aside from being forbidden.
>waah waah y-you're autistic
Ok?

fpbp

Attached: 1539042823663.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Blessed

Fucking destroyed

They invented the blow job.

Dubs of truth. Fuck France your food isn’t even that great

Checked and frogs obliterated.

>Freely uses chem weapons against enemies, causing brutal liquidation of afflicted's lungs and respiratory system.
>Full recovery almost impossible
>Having any right to talk about combatants suffering

FPBP and utterly fucking destroyed. Fuck you France, Texas is fucking bigger.

beau famas bro