Hypothetical AWB alternatives

>yes I am aware of, if it's time ton bury it's time to use them

Not trying to make a FUD thread but was just curious what you people thought the next best alternative to AR15 in a habbening would be should there be a new AWB.

Depending on the terminology of the law I am assuming best bet would be a M1 Garland or in worst case scenario No4 mk1 should it include no semi auto of any sort

Attached: 1563985194207.jpg (656x652, 82K)

Once Texas goes blue, they can do whatever they god damn want.

So, expect all semi-automatic rifles banned.

The fact that you're asking confirms you certainly aren't going to use shit

True but they would have a hard time with semi auto in its entirety.

sure kid

>So, expect all semi-automatic rifles banned.
this is likely to be the next battleground, there's been more and more talk about how semi-autos in general are the devil.

Would that even apply to handguns? That is whats going to fuck them and their attempt at this.

Republicans are already cucking, and once Hispanics tip the racial head count that is voting in a multi-ethnic society to a permanent Democrat majority in Congress and the White House, it's game over.

>but what about the #based conservatives that Trump put on the USSC

The AWB was law of the land until it expired. Expect nothing from the court.

I know that new purchases could be outlawed but they couldn't confiscate unless they wanted a massive retaliation.

I'd look at the Australian model for reference. They'll probably be okay with over-under shotguns, bolt actions with 5-round mags or less, lever action rifles, and some handguns.

But if we're talking about semi autos, then it would be Garand-type rifles (M1a, mini-30, etc), Browning BAR sporters, and Remington 742s.

And yet high-profile crimes still happened in the AWB era. Kind of ironic, really.

They don't care, they'll ban them too

There is a certain irony that Columbine happened with AWB-approved guns

And they'll eventually become rarer and more expensive as they wear out, not unlike machine guns.

I am well stocked up on Ar-15's I just am wanting to stock up on what we predict would be the 'best' in their AWB dream world.

>massive retaliation
Lmao. Yeah like the massive retaliation over AWB, red flag laws, ect?
>this time I'll do something, really!

AR and AK receivers and magazines probably. Nothing else has the same level of supply chain

It's why peaceful separation is the best solution tbqh

And even without that, you wonder if the attack would have happened regardless. Because one of them used a pump shotgun for most of his kills.

My answer is yes. They would have just switched to getting another type of weapon or method.

The only think we're missing is a charismatic and chivalrous leader.

Well I think no4 Mk1 will be the best bet for bolt actions.

1911 for pistols due to capacity?

Are you retarded? An ancient out-of-production bolt gun to fill the moderate-recoil, fast firing niche?

Tactical levergats makes more sense to scratch the AR/AK niche if semis get banned.

I think so. And maybe add in a few of these newer bolt action rifles, depending on how well-built they are.

1911s are good too. But I think people will try to convert them to 40 s&w or 9mm, because not a lot of people care for 45 acp these days.

Then you have stuff like Heritage Arms revolvers as a lower cost alternative.

I am going to laugh so hard about Amerimutts when this happens

Attached: Average American Poster.jpg (1200x800, 213K)

>fast firing
I think he has thought it through. The British used a Mad Minute technique, to make up for this lack of firepower.

Bolt actions could be the poor man's gun, and lever actions like the BLR could be a second option for people who can afford the extra cost.

Good point, I did not consider lever actions.

No need to be a faggot though.

I might try to get a Webley revolver while I still can at a decent price. They may come back into vogue as they are probably the fastest reloading revolver out there.

Go for it, man. That's something you can pass down in the family line.

It's all old milsurp that is increasingly becoming expensive collector's items. And a new action will not be cheap. Not that you can't fire modern bolt guns smoothly, but there are faster alternatives instead of wanking a niche technique for an out-of-production gun.

No need to be day/k/are either, but here we are.

>I literally can't stop thinking about america

Is FUD an acronym now or do we just say things and not know what they actually mean?

>bans most popular rifle.
>expects to win red states.

Most people don’t vote because they don’t care. When you threaten to jail them over their hunting rifle, because you think the state has a right to their property, they vote against this.
This is why gun laws are cyclical. The left builds momentum, passes a law, gets shut out of government by angry voters, spends a few years working new candidates into office that mysteriously have no opinion on guns, then it works up to a new law and round we go again.

Yes it's an acronym normie. Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt

Back to your hug box

OP is probably underage and doesn't even own an Enfield.

However, in the world of tech, FUD is an acronym for a business strategy of sowing the following with respect to competitor's products:

>Fear
>Uncertainty
>Doubt

I am OP and I have two enfields smoothbrain.

No4 mk1 and mk1*

We'll have semi autos banned within the decade, especially once Texas goes blue.

You have the order mixed up

I'm saying Demographic Change->Blue Texas->Gun Grabbing

The Democrats have already said they will ban all semi auto weapons. Its not even a question.
Remember when Trump threatened to ban abortion through executive action. Pelosi said basically she would do the same when a Democrat wins the white house. It will all be done through executive order.
>life is filled with irony
Gun owners should have shit Trump down over his bump stock ban through executive action. Now every liberal will use it as an example

Neither of those lead to massive overnight confiscations. If they want to take people's guns without massive retaliation they have to boil the frog slowly, like they've been doing for decades.

Ah, I guess I got learned today. Given that so many people don;'t actually know who/what a "fudd" is I figured a dump post from a faggot wouldn't be out of the question

>Gaining pleasure from people having their guns taken
Fuck off Feinstein

What were the rules regarding pistols during the last AWB? Were they mag restricted? Semi-Auto restricted?

The fuck do you think Waco and Oklahoma City bombing was? Both got started thanks to these laws.

That's true. The only alternative I can think of is a conversion device that screws into the stock (fulcrum point), and hooks into the bolt like the torque plate on an m1915 Howell conversion.

Then you have a bolt action that can cycle just like a lever action. I'd call it the Winchester-Howell device. Physics and ghetto rigging in one package.

That makes sense. I guess I haven't kept up with the recent political debates. But they'll understand the error of their ways eventually. That's how our country has always been.

You're going to be living in a Hispanic country, with Hispanic style laws

Oklahoma City was basically a retaliation scheme, in response to a fear of increased authoritarian practices. Not that it was justified, but it still illustrates a social problem that isn't correlated with gun laws.

That's why our country is supposed to be a republic. Democracy by majority always brings in mob rule. But it doesn't mean that those not in the majority are any less important.

We have some good SCOTUS rulings on our side. And a stacked court for now

Good. Hopefully, they'll be able to carry out their job, which they were sworn in to do.

You won't ever fight for you rights, they'll never give you the chance.

It will be a slow decay, they know what they're doing, they're working around the clock on how to manipulate public opinion. If you think they'll let a nation-wide "gun confiscation" slip, you're dead wrong, they'll do it slowly, very slowly. It's already working, demographics are against us. Many young people are anti-gun. Once the boomers are dead, white population will absolutely plummet.

You won't fight for your rights because when something bad happens, you'll be glad it's your neighbor they caught and not you. You'll tell yourself: "I'm more intelligent and I won't get caught", as you dig the soil behind your house to bury the several AR15s you still have. You'll tell yourself: "It's fine, I bought everything I need before they banned it, I'm set for life", nevermind the people who didn't, nevermind the leftists gaining control of your country. They will have effectively banned everything and nobody has rebeled.

Whites became too individualistic because of judeo-marxism. It will be our doom.

just realized m1 carbine is exempt on the AWB of 2019 kek

most milsurp will never wear out. find me one shot out mosin.

Semi auto bans have already been shut down by courts.

They Supreme Court already rules explicitly that you can't ban handguns. Read a book you fucking idiots.

Reminder that Scalia (and majority) directly implied that cosmetic AWBs are most likely constitutional. Huge reason the 94 ban was never overturned.

Cosmetic? Is what?

California has banned them with capacity over 10 rds if I'm not mistaken

AR with the gas system mysteriously missing* and a pump handle installed where it used to be.

*gas system sold separately under the guise of a fuel line for a lawnmower.

Cosmetic meaning the evil scary features that make up an AWB.

Like how a Mini14 is CA legal, but a Mini14 with a pistol grip isn't because it's an "assault weapon". It's entirely a cosmetic change to the gun, not actually affecting the functionality of it

Have the comiefornians created such a contraption already?

Its a good thing i have a m1 Carbine.

I hate the fact that you are so right. But you are. Were fucked. (and if not us our kids are)

hello fellow 4channers!

Attached: GlowInTheDark.png (800x800, 84K)

You've never shot a SMLE noguns.

Imagine if your had your own duplex rounds

Who the hell doesn't know what a fudd is?

You're next