Moral Thread

How are you holding up guys, not going to lie I am feeling bad about these ones. We have never seen two shootings one after another this fast. We all know no law they will pass will do anything but fuck they are going to ride this as election season kicks into gear.

Attached: BBBE7D299C634D378A79A444FD3B1B3A.jpg (629x1173, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fee.org/articles/california-s-background-check-law-had-no-impact-on-gun-deaths-johns-hopkins-study-finds/
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2592728
psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.5555/appi.books.9781615371099
youtube.com/watch?v=3ATBJGkdYgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>We all know no law they will pass will do anything
Do you actually live so far into your head that you believe this?

Do we need to ban certain weapon types? Is that the right reaction?

Lol "assault weapons"

No

>because someone totally couldn't drive a truck through a crowd of people or make a bomb out of a pressure cooker. Yah totally never happened before.

It's not ogre yet, but as soon as demographics flip a traditional Republican stronghold, it's gg for gun rights.

*sets your studio on fire*
shit we need to ban gasoline!

There is no correlation between gun ownership rates and murder rates on a state by state or nation by nation basis. Background checks have no impact on gun deaths. fee.org/articles/california-s-background-check-law-had-no-impact-on-gun-deaths-johns-hopkins-study-finds/

Assault weapons bans and mag restrictions also have no impact on murder

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2592728

Mentally ill people don't commit violent crimes at a rate higher than the general population, but are much more likely to be the victims of violence. You are just a bigot. Mass shootings by people with serious mental illness represent less
than 1% of all yearly gun-related homicides.

psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.5555/appi.books.9781615371099

I'm not turing in any guns and no one else is either. In anti gun NJ literally 0 people turned in a bump stock or a magazine above 10 rounds to the police. In antigun NY only 5% of "assault weapons" were registered.

No one is turning in shit.

Are we being raided?

>No

Don't get me wrong, I'm on your side, but I just wanted to pose the question to keep this thread a little on-topic.

But there appears to be a correlation between demographics and the emergence of gun restrictions.

Thought you were just going for derailment like the first post. As for new laws I don't think anything will really help. Mass shootings have been and will continue to be a symptom of an issue. More often than not it is the direct result of dehumanization of individuals or the development of them into antagonists by the shooter. I firmly believe that the modern internet in combination with terrible parenting has fostered these degenerates into what they have become. When you don't meet people, socialize, interact, and get to understand the different facets of humanity you will find it harder and harder to identify with people. Combine a supreme lack of social skills with internet memes and the inability to empathize and you get these people.

Attached: 49B6AD7E33EA42FFB5B004A0AE48E0ED.jpg (1630x1272, 196K)

I'm holding up just fine. The elites are dinosaurs, they don't realize that generations of pushing "the truth is subjective" on the population has only served to devalue their massive propaganda apparatus. It was the right play when print and television news was the single source of truth, but that's no longer the case. People are carrying the conditioning into the internet. Now, they seek out online communities that agree with their subjective truths and no longer interface with the state's truth. When I see the media wailing about how we need the latest and greatest set of bans and onerous legislation to "fix" gun violence, I wish them the best of success. Every restriction laid is another million redpilled citizens ready to view the state as tyrannical. If we ever want our country back, a necessary prerequisite is for the normies to witness the elites trying to steal more of it firsthand. Taking guns away from Americans successfully was a 100 year project, it's literally the best case scenario for them to keep attempting it all during the remaining term of our current president. In other words, it's only a matter of time before they get greedy and turn the heat up so fast that the frog notices and hops out of the pot.

Now as to the result of the frog hopping out, that I can't say. Could be a political backlash, could be a revolution. The circumstances are irrelevant, whether it's successful or not is irrelevant, alk that matters is that there is no win condition for the tyrants. It's simply too late.

It's morale you fucking inbred

Got a new job. I start in a week. I put in my two weeks notice at my current job and they started treating me like shit, so I'm burning my sick time that I never used.

Isn't it just very convienent that back-to-back shootings take place in the two most important swing states right as election season starts kicking into high gear?

Attached: 794.png (680x336, 202K)

"accomplish" and "do" are very different things. The laws might not "do" anything to curb violence or stop mass shootings or whatever but they certainly will accomplish the end goal of all out gun ban or confiscation

What you are seeing now are the initial releases of a pressure that has been building for decades. We're far beyond the point where anyone can stop it.

Attached: 1514683339.jpg (726x936, 173K)

That holster is kino as fuck. Just imagine that paired with an early 90s Travolta haircut and some aviators.

Delete your post.

Attached: hillary question.jpg (638x650, 43K)

Incles, stormniggers, and Jow Forumsfaggots are a bigger threat to gun rights than dems and soccer moms could ever hope to be. If you see a nerdy sexless faggot be sure to beat his faggot ass.

Legalized hookers would do more for these shootings than most other proposals

My moral is low. Very low. I got out of the service in 2016 and re-enlisted into a different branch in 2017. My fiancée left me, I was homeless and jobless. My family tried to institutionalize me for “severe depression”.
I went back in with hopes that I could make the same bonds and friendships I had with the boys in my old platoon. But the army tossed me in a six man room with fresh boots who hate everything about the military. I’m nearing 30 with no other career options, no prospects for a family.
So I’ve been reading books on cultivating land and hoping I get approved for this loan for land and open it as a veteran retreat so no one else experiences the loneliness I have since 2016.

That's right g-I mean user, white man IS bad.

Attached: 5210027-020635030.gif (501x372, 8K)

very pure. mad respect

why didnt you use the GI bill and go back to school?

ive seen boots who hate the military but they usually are reacting to a command climate.

Just buy them a hooker and chill with them, despite their shitty attitude. Bam, you just improved their world view by 200% and drastically reduced their chance of shooting up a school.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ATBJGkdYgI

I just don't give a shit anymore. Pulse didn't change me when I found out some friends of mine were nearly there that night. Vegas didn't change me. Parkland made me hate Rick Scott and Broward.
I'm just gonna do whatever I feel like, and I don;t give a shit what people think of me for it.

if you're not spewing bullshit, then godspeed user. I hope you can do it.

"Takes the guns first, go throguh due process second" - Republican President

Do you remember when Obama had all three branches under dem control and could have passed almost any gun law they wanted, but didnt? I member.

This, honestly not enough kids these days get their asses beat to force them to rethink their actions, that MDE skit was right

Bruh..if you are performing a mass shooting you are quite clearly mentally ill. Diagnosed or not.

Attached: 1564079592810.jpg (303x276, 9K)

Get some horses user.

The world is insane. We're just along for the ride.

Generally mass shooters are known to have issues but since they are society's little embarassments, they get ignored and left to their devices.

I did but college is a scam my man. I went for a month, withdrew from classes and paid back the money I owed to the VA. I plan on going back, if anything just to squeeze out the money from the GI bill for more money.

Rooting for you user

Get a degree in something like accounting or get a trade certification. Your GI Bill works for trades, right? Learn to do HVAC or some shit.

I’m doing okay, I guess. Still noguns because of laws. Everything else is okay in my life— besides being worried about mass shootings and feeling shit about this timeline

I hope everyone else is doing well or somehow working to that status. I enjoy talking to different people here and hope you all manage to find what you’re looking for.

Attached: 7D2871E5-9254-4985-8817-527EDD93ED2F.jpg (1280x799, 183K)

yeah but if you have the post 9/11 you can get the school payed for AND receive BAH/BAS

it may be a scam but having your housing payed for 4 years and get a piece of paper while you figure things out is well worth it

Build a trebuchet in your back yard to cope, until you can have funs. In the meantime...you'll have a trebuchet that you can call "A 1100AD Style Patio Umbrella Stand" if anyone asks.

going to be trading in my taurus judge for a decent 9mil this week. I need to start conceal carrying with a gun that will actually handle shit if need be. This is all so shitty, stock up while y'all can

They also do a bang-up job at making John Q. Public think politicians or their local representative are doing something against mass shooters, and that's what really matters to the public. As long as they feel like they're being protected, that's what matters, even if it is fleeting.

you forgot the first one also had met a mysterious second person before they started their autistic screeching, just like another shooting that fell out of the headlines pretty quick

Attached: www3w2211.jpg (4672x3240, 2.2M)

most definitely; progressives raid the evil internet boards when their feelings are hurt because it's all they know how to do from their iphones.

I quite enjoy Liberal raids. We get a good laugh. They get PTSD.