First Pistol

Jow Forumsack here. Looking to get my first hand gun. I've been hunting my whole life with shotguns and rifles. But never owned a pistol. Any suggestions?

Attached: 20190629_184354.jpg (1968x1968, 771K)

Other urls found in this thread:

full30.com/watch/NTgy/ladies-home-companion-4570-pistol
youtube.com/watch?v=TygqLGNnXJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oops sorry about the image. My gf doesn't know how to hold a camera apparently

Lurk more then gtfo

I haven't heard of that one

I got a relatively cheap 1911 as my first some years ago, it’s a good meme to fall for

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.57M)

Just about every pistol works user what it comes down to is how it feels in your hand, what caliber and how you want the trigger to pull. Want the most basic bitch starter pistol? Glock, a bit better trigger but still a striker Sig p320, cheap as shit but still works, ruger lc9

Get a revolver

>any suggestions?

Yes. Fuck off back to your containment board

Thanks for actual responses

Attached: 1563744356035.jpg (360x360, 22K)

What are you looking for in a gun exactly?

should we really be helping to arm someone who probably has a paranoid grudge against specific groups of people he is not actually familiar with, and might end up killing a bunch of people who have nothing to do with his perceived conflict in an attempt to fill his empty ego

G19 or M&P Shield 9mm are the generic answers, and both good handguns.

Jow Forums isn't a monolith. That being said ... yeah it might be a bad idea.

I have a slight feeling that if he was planning to do that, he would go with the ever deadly ar-15, thus removing the need for asking.

Yall probably shouldn't have a real one.

Attached: 41S49cwqn8L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 15K)

If I wanted to kill a bunch of people I'd get a high capacity rifle. Which I already own. Faggot

>Looking to get my first hand gun.
look no further

full30.com/watch/NTgy/ladies-home-companion-4570-pistol

Just home defense. Quickly accessible and my small girlfriend can use

So you are a heavily armed homophobe with a temper? Really starting to check some boxes here.

> teehee this is my obese gfs tits
Only a virgin redd*tor would feel the need to post a pic like that on an unrelated topic. Lurk more or better yet go back

Glock 19 if you're being serious about actually getting into handgun training

Yea, propagandized blacks are pretty dangerous I agree

I'm a father of 3, with disposable income, with a need to defend my home against invaders.

In that case, a compact 9mm or even a .380 would work, though I imagine most people on here won’t tell you that.

Glock 19 was my first pick actually thanks

SHALL

Yikes. They should probably stay with their grandparents until you cool off.

This can't be serious

You should really evaluate your life

Colt Series 70.

based

its for real
the Cobray "Ladies Home Companion" pistol
youtube.com/watch?v=TygqLGNnXJE

Take ten deep breaths and calm down. There is no need for this.

That looks like something from an Al Copone movie

Ok what now

get on your knees and relax your throat

think about what you have done.

What the other user said, but you should also probably turn in your guns. I was just messing with you.

Why do Jow Forumsfags always mention that they're from Jow Forums?

That's my Bull's job

buy any gun, then turn it to your temple and kill yourself. Jow Forumsniggers don't belong on Jow Forums

Only identity they have

Because Jow Forums is very well known to announce their presence when guns are discussed

>so you're a homophobe I see
Kill yourself faggot

Hating niggers and faggots isn't exclusive to Jow Forumsretard

But Jow Forums makes it their entire identity. They have no personality and their board consists of mexicans pointing out who's white and not white. It's not a political forum anymore, it's just a race baiting pseudo anarchist retardation forum.
I fucking hate retards who blindly follow group ideology instead of wanting what's best for themselves.

oops didn't mean to

You have to go back.

iPhone fags are retarded. what can I say

Also bought the RIA meme, no disappointment whatsoever. Works great.

Attached: C3A7C805-D515-4988-ADF1-5E0BBC07C5E7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

>yikes
Antifa on this board to derail or genuin retard?

>Any suggestions?
It doesn't matter. Most pistols these days will do the job (assuming you avoid the Saturday Night Special trash).
Depending on your aim
>Cheapest you can get but still sufficiently reliable
Hipoint in 9mm or a police trade-in Glock in .40
>Style first, home defense second, ccw, third
Beretta 92fs, 1911 or a nice wheelgat
>HD + CCW
Any Glock, any Swith&Wesson M&P (full-size, shield or compact), the Springfield XD range, Ruger LCP or LC9, Sig p320, Beretta px4, FN FNS 9 or 9c, whatever

Any pistol is going to shoot bullets.
It's up to you to find the right balance in terms of price, features (especially hammer-fired vs striker-fired) and size (Purely home defense? Occasional CC? Regular CC in light clothes?). Once you've narrowed it down to a few then go fingerfuck em and find out which fits your hand best. Which 'points' most naturally for you.

As a side note, I find Glock overrated. They don't point naturally (though they're perfectly accurate with practice) and they don't have anything to recommend them over the M&P range which is often a little cheaper.

You have to go back

>I like a system in which everybody only keeps and works for themselves
State run egoism

That results in niggers and jews taking over, since even they aren't retarded enough to leave the safety of their group.

No matter from which standpoint be it in a fight or discussion, the people working together with a common goal in mind always beat the individual.
You are offically more retarded then any nigger,kike or nazi.

Only retard here is you, buddy.

pic unrelated?

No one that has an IQ above 10 uses Yikes unironically
Neck yourself

Nobody with an iq over 10 says "neck yourself" either

How did you get that from what I said? I meant that you should vote for policy that personally affects you instead of some groupthink ideology. Instead of worrying about hypocrisy you instead justify it by owning up to your own preferences.

>no u

>Nobody with an iq over 10 says "neck yourself" either
You don't speak for every one, so kys yourself.

tfw no gf

You're proving me right. It's also kind of weird that your panties are all wadded up over a conversation you weren't even a part of. Especially when I already told him I was messing with him. Please tell me you don't actually own guns.

>Voting for yourself
Hmm what happens when you only consider what effects you, helps you, and is damaging to YOU.

You don't think of others, in my oppinion you should be voting for your own Identity group.

Because you can't run a socitey on the cicumstances your in right now.(because singles will be voting for singles benefits, meanng that the state has to benefit them, this intern would lead to a socitey that doesn't incentivise families.)

>kys yourself
>kill yourself yourself

I just have a personal grudge against people that use senpai, or yikes.
just sounds so disgusting.
and yes I own a rifle, but due to some faggot politician, there are strict rules in my country, so it's only a .22 .
And selfdefense against a criminal that doesn't also have a firearm, is like murder.
So all in all gay circumstances.

>Hmm what happens when you only consider what effects you, helps you, and is damaging to YOU.
I am in more control of my life.

So your also against people voting only for themselves?
Why then say the exact same thing 10 secounds ago?
> I meant that you should vote for policy that personally affects you instead of some groupthink ideology

Is it my bad english, or aren't you saying, in this sentence that you would like people to vote for themselves, and not an ideology?

>that you would like people to vote for themselves, and not an ideology?
yes.

isn't that impossibly?
You will alawys vote with a agenda in mind, if you share that agenda with others or not doesn't matter.

If you aren't voting for Ideology, your voting based on opportunistic pragmatism, which is basically Egoism.

impossible*

Vote for your personal ideology instead of one of the group you reside in. I'm not saying you cant align with a bigger groups way of thinking, but forcing it upon yourself for brownie points is just going to end up with you being miserable.
It's like your taste of games on /v/, people get really fucking asshurt when you criticize certain games, so they try to deflect that asshurt as the game being a /v/ favorite and that you're not welcome there for not liking it. So in turn the more impressionable few think that to be cool they have to like that game, so they force themselves to play it.
I feel that individuality is being promoted but not encouraged, if that makes sense.

*NSFW version

also: fuck capcha

Attached: f4554d8934a49cd52d9e7514f12bb63b.gif (353x330, 1.79M)

I get what your saying really, it's just that group ideology works better, from a pragmatic point of view.
Otherwise you will end up with a split socity like america or Germany.
People vote for their own ideologies, but no one actually achives something.
and amidst that, are people who vote only for the gruop.
Which leads to tention, social an political, which then intern leads to polarisation, because everybody notices that their in a trenchwarfare like scenario, every inch costs 1000 of days, and no one really gets anywhere.

One thing I really didn't get
>I'm not saying you cant align with a bigger groups way of thinking, but forcing it upon yourself for brownie points is just going to end up with you being miserable.

what do you mean by that?

The guys just asking for a fucking starter pistol, its not that hard you brain dead monkeys. Either contribute or GTFO.

>what do you mean by that?
Bowing to peer pressure instead of following your own path.
>Otherwise you will end up with a split socity like america or Germany.
That split society is because people willingly align themselves to Democrat or Republican. The age old headline "is voting third party throwing your vote away?" always comes to mind. People don't want to think for themselves, they want to tick red or blue in the ballot box and hope for the best, or believe that their candidate is some holier than thou god who will fix every single problem when that has never, ever turned out like that. We're having this problem with the Trump administration, admittedly.

Seriously

Got a name or a butthole Pic?

Yes

And you just got here from where? Plebbit? Shareblue? Your abysmal lack of understanding of board memes is going to mark you as an outsider, and thus to be ignored. Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Why not both?

OP, dont get a gun with a mere 8 round capacity. 1911 is objectively dogshit.

Go to your local gun store, take out all of the modern polymer striker-fired 9mm handguns, pick your favorite, and then leave that in the case; choosing instead to go home with a man's gun: the 500 S&W Magnum Revolver.

It gives an idea about how much experience someone has with firearms, aka, more than none, but not a lot

Oh don't ge me wrong
I literally am Third Positionist

The problem would still be there if there were 10 different partys which people identified with, as long as it is split, it will be instable.

Bowing to peer pressure isn't required, its literaly just the question of right oz wrong, and how many people you can convince.
and I guess your somwhat right with the Trump problem and everybody believing that politicians should be some sort of messia.
Its jsut they could, but their goals aren't yours.
That means you goals are only secondary to the candite , that goes for Rightwingers and genuine left wingers

because one doesn't have a poltical ideology hell bent on destroying literaly anything traditional?

Slow day at the office? Are they giving you scripts for this, or do you go off of the cuff?

yikes is pretty gay.

a senpai is fine though

real answer: here are some of my favorite handguns that i've owned, user. i'm sure you would enjoy one of these:
s&w trr8
sig p226 (west german)
beretta 92fs
cz-75b

Attached: 2d5203f4042ce6a65438e4e7a7ed4b8c.jpg (612x612, 41K)

NOT

Check out the M&P 9mm Shield. Affordable and extremely reliable. 9mm ammo is cheap and available everywhere

>ATF: The Post

> Jow Forumsack
Luger. don't disappoint me

>Jow Forumsack here.

sure buy a gun. Then unfuck your brain

Everyone should be armed. Because then we can shoot left and right wing spree killers and religious fundamentalist murderers. Be it johnny jihad, poltard or commie, they are all meat targets. Pick up the gun. Go on. Pick it up.

You could have made this post without stating that you're a nazi and no one would have cared.