/arg/ AR Thread AR General

My name is Michael Jones, I’ve run /arg/ since it’s inception. I’ve tried to stay out of fuck jannies but it’s nearly impossible. I am an ardent supporter of the making the new thread when it's at 300 post count. As the debate heats up remember to fuck jannies who don't bother to read and to be kind and make logical decisions when blowing away a new thread. We all ultimately want the same thing. Removal of all faggot jannies edition.
Old

Attached: Mike Jones.jpg (840x960, 90K)

fuckin idiot

Mike has done more for us than you have user.

kac can't into ambi

Attached: 20160903_153625.jpg (2689x1513, 1.28M)

Ambi is just a meme sold to retards afraid of missing out on the latest and greatest

Old thread wasn't over this one needs to be shut down

I'm sure you want to shut the goyim down kike but eat shit.

I missed out on the latest and greatest once. Now I'm in a wheel chair.

Looks awful

We know A2.

I wonder?

Attached: green text merchant.png (880x586, 60K)

Hey Michael, nice to see new members join the arg sub, enjoy your stay. ^_^

>jannies pruning the thread

alright then

Attached: idunnolol.png (560x407, 12K)

user rebellion in this forum

>t. doesn't know how nice ambi is

What now faggot. I roll the nickels, I make the threads, the game is mine.

Real talk, is Max dead? Apparently he's handling some shit but that's usually just code for life is falling apart.

Attached: what height what manlet.jpg (607x469, 59K)

Reminder Giddy's SBR is probably still unstamped

>ambi everything is nice
Tell me about all those times you removed your right hand from the pistol grip while completely supporting the gun between your left hand on the hand guard and your shoulder to reach for the bolt release. Ambi fire controls are useful but an ambi bolt catch is stupid.

do something about it, fed, you'll die like the rat you are.

Probably flunked school and realized how fucked he is that student loan money went to shitty guns

reminder that he wont be able to afford the stamp from his crippling credit card debt.

What are you going to do, get roasted by GT for not knowing you to use your gear while a stack of middle aged men with beat to shit Olts kick in your front door and kill your parents?

>tfw Giddy has bigger balls than you

Attached: MonkeyBiz.gif (478x278, 3.23M)

>unstamped SBR
>actually on a real deal government shitlist (deserter)
Nah he's just exponentially dumber

Dude, unless you're a handlet you can reach the right side bolt release with your index finger without removing your hand from the grip. Your opinion is based on bad info.

Giddy is known 4'8" so he's probably a fingerlet too.

nah fuck you faggot

Why is Tony the Tiger so aesthetic?

>right side bolt release
u wot? isnt that ambi?

God he's so handsome

Attached: 58619967_1301048656714945_1876548047562261418_n.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

Considering right and left sides are based on perspective and the perspective we are walking about is having the gun pointing away from you, no you retard. Really great though you think of sides of rifle from the perspective of the barrel aiming at your smooth brain.

Weak attempt, tony