Why are suppressors regulated when literally none of these mass Shootings involve one...

Why are suppressors regulated when literally none of these mass Shootings involve one? I couldve shot the el paso shooter with a silenced pistol and saved the day.

Attached: 707C2056-A46C-4661-BBB5-0E1EE19D0107.png (1242x2208, 866K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=suppressor virginia beach
youtube.com/watch?v=1VWcGwPJQfc
google.com/amp/s/www.nationalguntrusts.com/a/s/blogs/nfa-gun-trust-atf-information-database-blog/steps-to-apply-for-an-sbr-sbs-with-a-atf-form-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the government decided that instead of dealing with gang crime in Chicago, they would make a overbearing set of federal laws to make themselves feel better.

Same with not just shooting down Black Panthers...they made laws too.

Attached: D27C370D-AD73-4948-A23C-BC8605D3C42A.jpg (400x506, 36K)

Seriusly these government three letter pig faggots need to eat shit and kill themselves

Sometimes fearmongering propaganda works

So in the hearings of the NFA suppressors were not mentioned except in the text of the final bill.

Let me explain retard
>Suppressors have been regulated since 1934
>Literally one of the shootings involved the use of a suppressor, in Va beach a few weeks ago
>you could have shot the gunman without a suppressor, in fact you’d have better chances of it, who tf CCs a suppressed handgun
I don’t agree with them being regulated but OP is either a troll or had a room temperature IQ

It’s been how long and what exact gun and suppressor the VA beach shooter used is still a mystery. I bet it was a compensator until proven otherwise

Nah,
Suppressor regulation is as ridiculous as you are terrible at math.

Take a chill pill, mr inferiority

I bet it was a WIX 4003 or some other shit, if it was an actual legally owned "factory" NFA item we'd never hear the end of it.

It's almost like crises that don't fit the narrative turn into a black hole of information.

Hmmmmm

Attached: 61396161_736528723416010_6895647981744160768_n.jpg (720x694, 52K)

There has been literally no proof that there was a suppressor used at the VA shooting.

Because gun laws make no sense, every country has completely different gun laws while they all pretend to apply "common sense" laws.
It so happens that in France, suppressors were completely unregulated up until 2012, then somewhat regulated for evil assault guns, but you could still buy them for a hunting gun in the same caliber which happens to have the same threading as your AK without an issue. And then in 2018 regulations were relaxed, now it's "if you can buy a gun you can buy a suppressor for it", without any additional paperwork.
Meanwhile in France most pump action shotguns are considered "evil assault" weapons, and require the same amount of bureaucratic bullshit to get as an AR, while other shotguns, including semi-auto are considered simple hunting weapons and can be bought with only a license.

Gun laws don't make any sense, ever.

The guy in the Virginia Beach shooting used one kiddo

Prove it

It was a legally owned suppressor.
Hello from Virginia Beach.

Attached: 20190804_140113.jpg (2160x2268, 2.58M)

Prove it

>spoonfeed me
Fucking google it retard.
lmgtfy.com/?q=suppressor virginia beach

Attached: 20190804_142957.jpg (1827x2160, 1.61M)

Used a suppressor on one of the two pistols he used in the shooting, and multiple witnesses reported having identified the suppressed shots as gunfire, so no significant advantage was had except insofar as the shooter's hearing was protected. So far no actual evidence has been reported demonstrating that even this much is true; he may not have fired the suppressed pistol at all.

he had a muzzle device that was never positively identified, there is no evidence that he used it. He had an unsuppressed gun as well.

I think you're onto something OP
None of these mass shooters have used a full auto machine gun either. We need to deregulate those too!

we unironically should. even when they were restricted they weren't in common use by criminals.

Did you not see that he had to wear ear pro?

Come to think of it electronic earpro is better than a suppressor, because you can hear better and your enemy's gunshots don't deafening you. Meanwhile you deafen everyone around you.

It's funny that you say that.
>be May 31st
>the most promising court case ever involving NFA items is literally days away from going to the supreme court
>this is the only day in the history of the entire fucking planet where a man decides to commit the most politically charged form of violence with a suppressed firearm
>supreme court refuses to hear the case
It's almost like it was fucking planned to go down like this, doesn't it, OP?

Using a full auto gun in a mass shooting would reduce the number of casualties compared to one done with a semi auto due to significantly increased ammo usage and a higher potential of missing follow-up shots.

What's really weird is a lot of countries require a suppressor for hunting - but if you do that shit in the US you get nothing but dirty looks

It's so funny how shootings ONLY happen before moments like this (when a bill/court case is about to happen), during times of political unrest (when everyone is charged already), or during times of "political silence" - when people havent been at each others throats and unnecessarily riled up recently. Every last shooting you've seen on the news has happened during one of these times, yet liberals refuse to admit theres a trend beyond "white people + AR15"

Spotted the retard. What suppressor was used? Show us a picture of it. Pro Tipu: you don’t have one

because they havent decided to stage another fake shooting using a solvent trap but they will dont worry.

This is what retards actually think, and worse yet they think this is backed up be some evidence.

why are they so expensive is my problem. good ones cost like $900 plus another $200 for a stamp. like what the fuck why do one of these cost as much as a higher end handgun or a low end AR?

>show me the pictures of the victims,
You dont have one
>show me the pictures of the shell casings
You dont have one
>show me the pictures of any of the guns used
You dont have one
Gee user I guess your right. He didnt have one and the shooting probably didnt happen it's just the joos

Dilate tranny. Make an extraordinary claim like a suppressor was used and im supposed to accept it on good faith? Fuck off

The fucking chief of police that signed off on my suppressors (kinda) has explicitly said yes he had a suppressor, no it did not impact the number killed nor do suppressors eliminate the sounds.
Who do I believe the chief of police that had no problems letting me do NFA shit before turning 21 or some faggot on the internet?

Attached: 20190804_162816.jpg (1440x2960, 1.51M)

youtube.com/watch?v=1VWcGwPJQfc

Attached: 1561918499972.jpg (551x560, 82K)

I’m glad you blindly believe whatever authority figures tell you but for those of us with above room temp IQ we require a higher standard of evidence

Attached: 77032FAC-4E39-49B5-A16F-36E7B5F956FD.gif (300x206, 1.96M)

>VA Beach
>off shore drive

At least youre not chilling with those nigs and spics at the ocean front

This. Occum's razor: which is more likely?

>The perp had a compensator, which somewhere along the telepone-game that is the news media, a mistake was made and they said "supressor"

or

>The perp really had a supressor, and despite this being worth more than gold to antis, not a single photo has been published.

Remember, trial evidence is a matter of public record.

I doubt the Chief would have reason to lie to you maliciously, but it's certainly possible that he's mistaken, because he's just repeating what other people tell him.

Honestly I'm waiting for the investigation to complete, until I'm given reason to believe a large number of police have fucked up, I will believe the police.

If it was just journalists saying such I would have more doubts. We are 4th in the US for the most suppressors, and probably top 5 for highest military population. The chances of him not having a can and literally everyone fucking it up are slim, but I wouldn't say its impossible either.

There's another city investigation going on currently so hopefully there is more information on it.

Yeah I was in East Beach today.

Right but since he definitely has knowledge of the NFA process and the difference between a suppressor and a flash suppressor, I'm inclined to believe he wouldnt mess it up. I wouldn't say its impossible for them to all be wrong. I've got a few LEO friends I could ask about it, but none were there.

Attached: 1560203411419.png (606x609, 600K)

If I recall, the official reason was to make illegal hunting more difficult and easier to detect.

Full autos were placed in response to their usage by the Mafia, as well as SBRs and SBS' in drive-bys

No, SBR and SBS were because the original NFA was an attempt to outlaw pistols, the SBS and SBR part was to ensure you couldn't buy a 'rifle' thats a 1911 with a stock or similar then just cut off the stock.

gun laws are not based around yielding certain results.
literally, look at all gun laws in the US and think "what did this prevent" or "what was the end goal?"
the end goal as far as I can see is just limiting gun rights as much as possible. that is the only goal.
admittedly i view gun legislation through a pro-gun lens but i have tried.

now then do this with any proposed legislation and ask what it would stop.
right now their proposed gun legislation would stop the big media mass shootings but have no effect on over 99% of gun crime in the US.

you know you can go to court over a ticket, right?
one reason traffic cameras that resulted in tickets got canned pretty much everywhere is that they have no representatives in court and no one was going to represent them so people just started challenging the tickets in court and winning easily.

Attached: bz-5d00522bd5241.jpg (500x505, 81K)

Yeah, I know the NFA is a government grab of our rights. I'm just stating what the official reason GIVEN was.

Attached: 1555086224438.png (331x336, 4K)

Kind of like how Randy Weaver supposedly chut a shotgun barrel for the ATF but they were never able to produce said shotgun into evidence?

what does this have to do with my post?
the cop gives you a ticket and will even tell you how to challenge it (it's written on the ticket as well) and then he fucks off.
then you fuck off and can opt to challenge it in court.

this is the most baby shit privilege nonsense someone could complain about when it comes to cops and how absurd they can be with their perceived power.

Ive got a 140 iq. Tested by a psychologist for my learning dis.
Whats yours, inferiorboy?

What is sbr and sba

google.com/amp/s/www.nationalguntrusts.com/a/s/blogs/nfa-gun-trust-atf-information-database-blog/steps-to-apply-for-an-sbr-sbs-with-a-atf-form-1

Long story short, women got the right to vote and hated guns and alcohol.

I’m an Ivy League educated physician that makes in a year what you probably make in a decade. If you were so high IQ you’d realize trying to measure dicks with me doesn’t change the fact you’re a trusting statist pussy.

Attached: 2000BE5D-738F-46DF-8724-13E6319C1216.gif (280x207, 453K)

Except there was a shooting like a month ago with one in Virginia

Read the thread

You post this like receiving fines for breaking the law is a new practice by any means.
Would you rather they skip the fine and jail you altogether? No? Thought as much.

>I couldve shot the el paso shooter with a silenced pistol and saved the day.
W H E W
L A D