Mass shootings

So its that time of the year again. Where everyone demands action.

So i know Jow Forums doesnt like to talk about this but i think its time to admit that a ban is going to happen if the supreme court does not fucking nut up in the next 6 to 12 months. Basically the ar15 and semi automatic weapons need to be protected at the supreme court level or these shootings will eventually result in the public turning against them and a second AWB (no sunset).

Regular people dont care as much about the second amendment as we think. And as these shootings keep happening eventually that popular opinion will lead to a break in the republican lines.

How the fuck do we solve this? why cant the supreme court be forced to act in times of crisis?

Attached: new-f-w-mass-shootings-map.png (1200x630, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brilliantmaps.com/if-only-x-voted/
youtube.com/watch?v=K3VQULyT390
nytimes.com/2016/11/10/upshot/why-trump-won-working-class-whites.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s not that people don't like to talk about it, the Jannies are cumguzzling faggots who delete gun control threads because they’re Jow Forums even though it’s pretty important to the board and every single time it does get discussed a bunch of blackpilling sad sacks, leftypol shitposters, regular pol shiposters, and idiots flood the thread.

well there is no whitepill about this situation unless the supreme court takes a AWB case or rules strict scrutiny.

the amount of people who own and love ar15s is much much much smaller than the people who need legislation to make them feel safer.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't passed an AWB by now. I think itll never happen if it hasn't yet, as much as the average person might get "fed up" the gun community is now vehemently against any legislation at all, and we're more vocal about it

Im not so sure.

if they were random crazy shootings every once in awhile sure. But basically whats happening now is white people are starting to take Jow Forums seriously and go insane. And thats going to drive a giant fucking political problem into the hands of republicans.

because then the gun issue becomes a race issue.

>because then the gun issue becomes a race issue.

When wasn't it?

Good, whites are still the majority of the country
If white people vote as a block, the 2nd is safe

AWBs could happen at some point but won't soon. They'd also not be overturned by the court, as even Scalia pointed out that they are likely constitutional. A blanket ban on semi-autos would be very unlikely to hold up though and there's precedent to support that.

Name one time whites have voted as a block.
Also, nice Satan trips

iirc, the white divide between D and R is about the same its always been, but as a proportion, whites are only decreasing. And all they really need is for Hispanics (and Asians to alesser extent) to flip a red state - like say Texas for the Republican party, who at least pretend to care about gun rights sometimes, to become nationally irrelevant. At that point it's gg for gun rights at a national level, barring some sort of (hopefully) peaceful separation.

But any separation probably would not be peaceful, since there aren't real contiguous dividing lines between Red State America and Blue State America.

Civil War is close. Hope everyone's still doing their monthly preps. Stock up on food, water and medicine. Don't get caught with your pants down when SHTF.

Not while people still have fast food and the ability to shitpost

Holy fuck the dots are literally all liberal shitholes.

If they ban them then we try our chance at war. If you don't feel it's worth going to war I implore you that we must, it's of high importance that the white men in this new world remain armed. I believe we have enough numbers as it stands even without the "normal people" especially considering many of the more powerful (military/vets and police) are on our side. We don't need the normies, we need everyone who tells themselves they would go to war over it, to actually not chicken out and go to war over it.

These need to be coordinated efforts, not lone wolf attacks. You would actually need to organize among others and work together to keep each other alive and work towards your goal. I think that's the biggest disconnect among people on an introverted site like this, and one of the reasons we've only seen lone wolf attacks so far. We're far ahead of the curve, but we'll need to adapt to more realistic tactics if it ever comes down to going into an actual war.

war can start at any moment. just look at the history as a guide. It can start in a week. all it takes is some event to disrupt economy or our way of living and the spark will be lit. that's why it's best to be prepared and mind your own business as much as possible.

Okay schizo

Funny considering a board of “““libertarians””” suddenly wants total federal government intervention, and states rights to be thrown out the window over this single wedge issue.

Elaborate?

Who said that we're libertarians?
Don't make shit up

There's definitely a pipeline from libertarian -> "a libertarian society can only exist in a majority white country"

>state rights matter unless its about faggots and killing the unborn

hearty kek

Literally look at exit polls in the elections. If only whites voted even states like California would be majority republican

shareblue
It's not a libertarian board retard

Remember the Mulford Act? It was always a race issue.

Yes, people try to enshrine their shibboleths into law when they're in power.

What a profound observation.

If and when there is a ban, all the criminals with guns will be able to freely raid anyone house. After a couple years of constant robbery and people not being able to protect themselves, even the average retard will want guns back on the market.

Visit Somalia

Yeah, but the interesting question is whether blacks supported it as a bloc - like they do today.

Whites are starting to realize that they need to play idpol too
I read something the other day about white male voters in the rust belt flocking to register republican. By the time 2020 rolls around and if dems really push gun control and the hate whitey platform I could really see the split widening from 60-40 to 70-30 75-25 republican.

Congratulations, you just realized pol is actually a honeypot to radicalize idiots

>(You)
Even if this were true, it would be a plea for the federal government to make good on their guarantee to defend our rights, which is what they should be doing. This does not conflict with libertarian ideologies.
Exhaust all civil means of redress before resorting to violence.

No pol that isn't happening

Unlike most of the underage children on this board, I'm old enough to remember the federal AWB. Eventually it will come back, revised and without a sunset clause.

I feel like it happens soon. If not this year, within the next next it’ll be over.

>can't even type Jow Forums
Just fuck off you leftist cunt

>Good, whites are still the majority of the country
only for another few years if the border crisis keeps up and congress continues to stall doing anything about it

Strange that you'd believe your own made up, bullshit narrative rather than what all available evidence says.

You said "as a bloc" which implies solidarity, like the 90 something percent of blacks who voted for Obama
Whites don't (or at least haven't started yet) vote that way

Realistically, it won't happen that soon. There no clear legislative path for it.

Nixon's second term is a pretty good example of it back when whites were still the majority in every state. Ignore the massholes.

No pol that doesn't make someone a leftist

The overwhelming majority of non-white population growth is from births, not immigration. Read a book.

Yes they do.
brilliantmaps.com/if-only-x-voted/

A gun control bill passed in the house weeks ago.

Can't give birth here if they don't come in the first place dumbass

Does the Senate not exist in your mind? Name a gun control bill that has passed both houses of Congress since 2011.

Oh, you mean like your dog shit papist Irish/Italian ancestors?

Among whites, Trump who did everything he could to convince people not to vote for him got just shy of 60% of the white vote. Dems have doubled down on their retardation. Wait and see how 2020 shakes out

Keep turning the shooters into celebrities, that's working just fine.

Attached: ironic.jpg (590x332, 15K)

How about actually trying to implement solutions or even proposals to combat mass shootings that might actually work? Arming educators is definitely not the answer, and no educator should have to worry about possibly shooting one of their students, the people they are supposed to be teaching and nurturing.

damn, that's gonna need some burn ointment.

I don't want to talk about the politics of this and I think a ban wouldn't happen until Biden or somebody won next year.

I do want to talk about prices.
Are prices going to go crazy between now and the US presidential election of 2020?

>So its that time of the year again
Time to upgrade my FFL to a dealers license and take advantage of the inevitable panic buying.

Yes

The difference in party identification among whites has been about the same since Reagan

>mass shooting happens
>plaster the shooter everywhere making them famous
>dont stop talking about them for years on end
>rush to show everyone the manifesto
I wonder why this keeps happening.

Attached: 1553317769040.jpg (655x527, 59K)

>why don’t you try to implement a solution?
>not that one! One that involves a gun ban idiot!

Considering that Irish and Italians were and continue to be big Democrat blocs, absolutely.

Legalized prostitution.

We fund the border wall.

Trump lost white college educated voters. First time that has happened to a Republican running for president in decades. And the midterms saw that demographic move in a larger anti-GOP direction than 2016.

It's literally a nothing burger.

Attached: 1533054110782.png (960x960, 281K)

Literally untrue.

user we can't do anything about that, MSM needs clicks and ad revenue.
They can run this stuff for months.

youtube.com/watch?v=K3VQULyT390

What I hate about shootings is how politicians, antigunners, leftists, show this fake empathy, fake emotions, fake pseudo condescending voices "of reason" after such mass tragedies and bait normies into agreeing with them. In reality, they could give less or more shits, but they pretend to care and use these events to disarm us for whatever end goal they have

What pissing me off then anything else, is as many anons said, they glorify these shootings with as much attention as possible with out focusing on the victims. Instead, they want to direct this at us LEGAL gun owners, he most peaceful and hard working population, instead of directing legislation to stop and help these mentally unstable people. But thats exactly what they don't want.

Instead, politicians, leftists, and gun grabbers purposely gas light these individuals by molding society to hate certain people and purposely polarize politics, using such terms as "incel" "nazi" "communist" and whatever else to dehumanize us and eachother.

Gun owners liberty loving, and hard working just want to be left alone, but they try to gaslight us, but to my point.

The real sick fucks besides the mentally deranged mass killers? All the people i mentioned above, politicians, leftists, anti guns, and gun grabbers. THEY want events like this to happen.THEY want to purposely gas light mentally unstable people to do this. THEY want people to DIE. THEY want a unsafe USA. THEY want this to happen to simply push for their disarmament AGENDAS. I call out faggots all the time for this, and they go off and play pretend and say im some sort of right wing nut when i dont even politically align with anyone I only care about my family.

Its horrible that these events happen, but its not our faults, blame the people in power, leftists and anti guns influencing society to make and form these unstable society outcasts, and mock them to the point that they feel they are powerless so they lash out in the most tragic way.

Attached: 1562189346744.jpg (919x701, 350K)

Unless it's DeWayne Craddock.

Attached: pondering.png (631x353, 103K)

>How the fuck do we solve this?
Vote, and be visible. Post shit on FB, instagram, twitter, wherever. "They" keep thinking their opinion for banning shit is the majority because gun owners have been 'othered'.

And FFS, VOTE. If you want the second amendment to be protected, we need to replace RBG with a new justice.

Attached: white_vote.png (676x445, 73K)

This. Seriously.
I know it feels like nothing matters but you need to vote.
Talk to people, vote. Talk to people about your hobby, stop hiding from the world.

Attached: 1564548122476.jpg (500x688, 100K)

but among working class whites he did a lot better
areas where obama had won, he flipped to r+10
These people would have been the old school union worker type dem, they're not anymore
nytimes.com/2016/11/10/upshot/why-trump-won-working-class-whites.html

Yes Jow Forums.org/pol/ is actually the cause and not a byproduct of what's happening to young men.

Attached: 1564447517932.jpg (420x1024, 64K)

Yeah, but about when voting just turns into a demographic head count and there are more blacks and hispanics?