Is PSA best gun against CIA

is PSA best gun against CIA

Attached: 1564164111576.png (607x607, 413K)

Watch out, posting about 80%s will attract that seething glowie Sieg

Feds are afraid of fentanyl
Cover your ID in gel DMSO with fentanyl dissolved in it for when they ask to see your papers lol

Attached: dmso.jpg (1776x1488, 219K)

Why is this posted over and over again?

Because the CIAposters need an excuse to make some arrests this month

Won't they he suspicious when you fish out your ID and hand it to them with tweezers and nitrile gloves?

Put it in a badge holder that intentionally obscures your info so they have to remove it

Attached: 10254-2.jpg (300x300, 48K)

Where the fuck do you guys get fentanyl? Are you just rolling around Detroit tossing stacks at niggers?

It's really really not hard

Attached: fent.jpg (764x2184, 719K)

What the fuck are you talking about, this looks unbelievably difficult.

For a retard. Community College is free just go take some chemistry and physics classes pleb

I bet you thinking making yellowcake is difficult too, don't you, faggot?

who is terry?

It's short for Terry McGinnis
He was the protagonist of batman beyond which was a cartoon that aired back in 1999
>sometimes it refers to Terry Pratchett the dude who wrote discworld, but that's more /tg/

best gun for poorfags lol

Well yes it's probably insanely difficult for someone with zero chemistry background who couldnt tell this from moon runes. But for anyone with a couple years of basic chemistry it is VERY doable.
Once you get into chemistry you'll notice nearly all illicit drugs are straight fucking stupid easy to create - it's just acquiring ingredients that's tricky to do without being watched/caught. But in this case and many others, they're not restricted.

Being Terry's rogues gallery sucked, as they all tended to die in horrifying i have no mouth but i must scream ways.

>CIA Glow in the dark niggers
I am dissapointed

Attached: DNtu9TiW0AAzMwq.png (962x1044, 593K)

Better a good arm for the poor than no arm at all.

terry a good boi

best gun ITT