Armor Bois BTFO

Armor Bois BTFO
How did he get killed so quickly? Is Armor useless? Was it a cop with 20in upper slinging m193 at some ar500? Are people that buy armor wasting money?

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-140653~2.png (1080x1398, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3DU-7a8mP0
youtube.com/watch?v=GxjhykzHP8o
youtube.com/watch?v=rLHU-_OhT8g
youtube.com/watch?v=BbCKljzfxz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I read his gun was taken away when trying to enter the bar, then the cops probably shot him in the torso and face

Probably used some 3a shit.

California is already preparing to ban all semi-automatic firearms.

Probably didn't have a back plate so when leo rolled up and he was facing away he got dropped
Not an armor fag btw

Probably fell for the 3A meme

Probably a chest rig

Probably this

Attached: 6AA2B6E416DF42CD84573D255CF166C5.jpg (485x1024, 66K)

Armor is seriously overrated. It increases the chances of survival when you have access to airlift and rapid surgery. That's it. It's not fucking magic. Lots of arteries aren't covered by that 10x12 chest plate.

because (((they))) call any load bearing vest, body armor.

Maybe he got shot in the eye? I don't know, wasn't there

but how else are you supposed to flex on Jow Forums?

>It increases the chances of survival when you have to get away. It's not magic, but everything under that 10x12 plate is better off with it than without it
ftfy

>t. armor fag

COPE lol

generally, LE rifle ammo is JSP, which can penetrate some armor but not hard plate. He was probably shot in the head, neck, or underneath the arm where there is no armor.

Imagine thinking being able to withstand half a dozen gunshots directly to your chest isn't a superpower.

You said the same thing last week too.

slugs will make body armor irrelevant in the happening
whatcha gonna do with those shattered ribs boi

Imagine thinking any amount of gear can save you from the golden BB.

Ask me how I know you failed HS physics.

>he hasn't watched vids of people wearing hard armor get shot
Why are shotgunfags so delusional and uninformed?

Most likely he was one of those retards who didn't know how to wear them properly to protect the vital organs.

Attached: 109238471902.png (854x954, 604K)

>bans semi-auto rifle
>spend a half day tooling a bolt-action into a full auto in the shed

Not exactly the hardest feat to accomplish, combine that with some shitty homemade body armor and you're back to square one.

>not having any information at all
>drawing immediate conclusions
you're part of the problem, OP

>Not exactly the hardest feat to accomplish
inb4 a recently covered rifle from a forgotten weapons vid as an example, stop worshiping and slobbering ian’s knob

Attached: 1A9CDA72-9F3E-49FE-96BF-17373E443DB0.jpg (960x602, 79K)

Probably one of the most underrated posts I’ve read here.

Neither of those pictures are even remotely accurate in terms of where the creator thinks organs are distributed inside your abdomen/torso. You people are fucking morons.

>Not exactly the hardest feat to accomplish

Is that why like 40 countries tried to do it in the 1920s and 30s and pretty much all of them failed?

Since the 90s the cops have been training to sweep your legs if they see any sort of vest on you, armor or not. Dude probably got swept in the legs and then bopped in head

Except it's the moronic bitching of an uninformed idiot. Why that appeals to you, I don't know. It doesn't just increase chances of survival in the presence of medical facilities and services, it flat out prevents their need in a lot of cases.

If you're in any sort of gun slinging business in 2019 and you're not wearing plates you're wrong. There's nothing else to it and everyone trying to talk otherwise is a misinformed jackass.

Cops don't anchor shot people you fucking mongloid.

How is it quick when he managed to waste 9 people.

It just says armor, it never goes in to what he actually used.

>waste 9 people
not people

Back to your Jow Forumsio, where you belong.

Spoilers: In a few days they'll backtrack and admit he was wearing a tac vest and maybe some skater knee pads.

Source: Literally every single other time a mass shooter has been reported as wearing "body armor."

Just because something wasn't good enough for infantry use doesn't mean it's not good enough to get 20 kills and then commit suicide by cop.

Came here to post this
Any of you cucks know what the JBGC guy was kitted out with in WA? I never saw a rundown, super curious over here.

Attached: gommie QT assault.jpg (3000x2031, 1.42M)

That's literally what it means.

How is it suddenly better to leave all your vitals exposed when you DON'T have access to life saving medicine? That's completely backwards. You're retarded. No one is as stupid as you. I used to know a disabled kid who couldn't walk, could barely talk, and even he knows you especially want to avoid getting seriously hurt if no one can help you.

You can survive getting shot in the arm or even leg if you're lucky without access to modern medicine. You can't take a 5.56 center mass and survive even with medicine a lot of the time.

I've watched more armor testing videos than I should have.

All I can say as that even handgun rounds will hit with enough force to break ribs if you are wearing soft armor. You will get rattled hard even with plates. Cops are trained to magdump until the target stops moving. Even if this guy had the best protection, a couple of cops unloading into him would have stopped him in his tracks as soon as the first bullet hit.

Attached: econocan.jpg (425x357, 29K)

Slugs are completely useless against ar500 plate.

Delete yourself retard

>spotlights coloured cop

He dindu nuffin : ^)

Bullshit

t. couldn't pass HS algebra

then just take a cue from before guns and wear padding underneath. pick up a HEMA arming doublet

I have to side with the non armored fag. Of course it's better to have level 3 plates and a chest rig but you can bleed out in a minute if you get hit in the femoral or instantly in the head. Maybe you should be trying to flank or ambush your enemy and not trying to act like a T-800 in a police station.

youtube.com/watch?v=X3DU-7a8mP0

I don't know but it's a good thing that the armor didn't really help him because if it did they'd be banning that too.

take a hike, Jow Forums

>Of course it's better to have level 3 plates and a chest rig
So, you're not siding with him, at all, you're just trying to be extra stupid by entertaining his retard logic
>Maybe you should be trying to flank or ambush your enemy and not trying to act like a T-800 in a police station.
The plan is still to not get shot dipshit. Sometimes you do anyway. That's why you want plates. Because if you get shot, you want it to not instantly and immediately incapacitate or kill you. You don't suddenly have to act like you're immune to gunfire just because you have plates.

>partial protection
>significant increase in weight (with corresponding decrease in mobility) if you want a decent one
>get broken ribs and possibly fall on the ground in most cases even if the armor stops the round
Armor is fucking useless if you're not 1) engaging at decent ranges or in a correct defensive position 2) supported by the rest of your squad to ensure that nobody caps you while you're reeling from the impact 3) motorized to begin with (we both know the average Jow Forumsommando athletic abilities)

It's absolutely not worth it for a single dude in a civilian or shtf context.

And yeah, in a lot of cases people are put out of action despite the armor, and then the plates are only one of the factors mitigating the injuries.

But I'm all for incels buying some before they go on their rampage. Supports the economy, and makes the pigs' job easier when the asthmatic retard has to stop running to catch his breath.

fuck off ACLU

He never said DONT WEAR ARMOR ITS USELESS. all he said was it's overrated. Kind of like faggots who carry snub nose 357s think they got some hand cannon in their pocket when it's basically 9mm at that point. It's still a gun but it's not fucking magic.

>get broken ribs and possibly fall on the ground in most cases even if the armor stops the round

Ask me how I know you failed High School physics.

It doesnt have to be a direct hit to blow an artery, and bleed out

Attached: 3d41eaaf62b7402cc81b00cff18b556d.jpg (640x575, 57K)

Guarantee you he was wearing a flak vest with zero protection from bullets.

Are poorfags who cant afford armor the dumbest people on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1561163291934.jpg (750x582, 50K)

Or he got shot in:
-head
-neck
-throat
-shoulder
-arms
-side
-lower stomach region
-hips
-legs

How did the police manage to stop this real-life Iron Man?

>saw one doc on north Hollywood bank robbery
>extrapolate police doctrine from it

Are rich fags on Jow Forums so fucking delusional that they believe armor makes you invincible

WHAT I NOTICED WITH THE AMATEUR
SHOOTERS IS THEIR STUPID ACTS OF
CLOSING DISTANCE GAPS WITH A TARGET.
YOU HAVE A FUCKING RIFLE CAPABLE OF
200 YRD IRON SIGHTS DEAD ON SHOTS
TO A MAN SIZED TARGET.
YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR WEAPONRY WORK FOR YOU.
YOU ARE AMBUSHING. ANGLE OF ATTACK IS EVERYTHING.

AGAIN - YOU HAVE A RIFLE. THE BULLETS GO THROUGH
GLASS. IF I WAS DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS (AND I WOULDN'T BE)
INITIAL AMBUSH ACCURATE FIRE AND THEN A RELOAD AND A MAG
DUMP. THATS IT.
EXFIL. THIS IS WHAT WE DO IN THE GAME COUNTER STRIKE.

Why are you fucking yelling

Second behind /gq/ larpers

Body armor obviously saves lives but for lone wolves it doesn't actually keep you in the fight.

If you'd ever in your entire life been shot, you'd realize how underrated armor is. He also used the most retarded logic to support his position. If you have no one to help you and no immediate medical attention available, armor becomes more critical, not less.
youtube.com/watch?v=GxjhykzHP8o
I'm sure this guy was super bummed he had to wear that heavy shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=rLHU-_OhT8g
>partial protection
Over the parts you need most. Getting shot at is dangerous. Getting shot at without armor is more dangerous.
>significant increase in weight
Stop being poor, or stop being fat. Ideally both.
Stop wearing kevlar.
>engaging at decent ranges or in a correct defensive position
The exact opposite is true. How in the fuck can you even pretend to believe having armor becomes less important, when you are more likely to be hit?
>hurdur if you're at close range with no cover you're probably getting shot anyway
AND DO YOU WANT IT TO HURT YOU OR KILL YOU?

FIREFIGHTS ARE DANGEROUS. PEOPLE GET SHOT IN THEM. IF YOU GET SHOT, A PLATE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MIGHT SAVE YOU.

Just saw vid of the shooting. Shooter got engaged by a cop he probably didn't even see. Armor can't save you from stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=BbCKljzfxz8

Holy fuck youre retarded

>a broken bone is 100% fatal with out immediate surgery

>15lbs of weight distributed among a human frame keeps it from diving out of the way of bullets

>armor actually has magnets that attract bullets

>If you have no one to help you and no immediate medical attention available

You should fight smart and not get shot loser.

>a broken bone will make you 100% combat ineffective if you can no longer move

>this nigger thinks he's Neo

>false confidence attracts pain

Yes, I'm sure you'd naruto run away from the bullets, unimpeded by bulky western loser armor and unleash your full power on your enemies.

In the real world, bad situations don't get better because you're less prepared, or worse, decide you're fucked anyway and give up.

not the other guy, you are painfully dense, did everything he say just bounce off your vibranium skull?

>a broken bone will make you 100% combat ineffective if you can no longer move
Wrong. And what's worse is you're ignoring the alternative. Broken rib or sucking chest wound-which is worse?

>a broken bone makes you 100% combat ineffective

Because there isn't thousands of stories about soldiers fighting on with broken ribs. Because you've never seen an athlete keep fighting with broken bones.

You can keep fighting with a broken rib, you can still escape and live to fight another day. You cannot do that with a bullet through the lung or heart.

>if you can no longer move

Armor only works if people shoot you in the armor

The other user is basically using soccermom logic regarding guns, and applying it to plates.
>guns make me uncomfortable because I don't like to think I'm responsible for my own safety
>plates make me realize I might get shot, so if I don't wear them I can pretend I'm safe
You're not safer without a gun, you're not less likely to get hit without a plate. You're just less likely to survive getting hit.
You can move with a broken rib, and the vast majority of rounds will not break bone under a plate.
Not having armor only works if they don't shoot you.

True, especially for soft armor.
It might stop the bullet but it doesn't stop your rib cage getting smashed.
Flail chest is potentially lethal if you're hit by something powerful enough manages to break most of your ribs on one side. Death rate is something like 10-25% unless you get them on oxygen and they have chest tubes inserted

Seek help

We get it. You know that the force equal to hitting the target is equal to what the shooter feels.

To say it still can't break ribs though it leave massive bruises is false. The gun you shoot is absorbing the force through its metal, wood, recoil springs and slowing the impact into you by the length of the barrel burning powder, along a relatively large impact area (buttstock)
The entirety of that energy is instantly translated into the target in a very precise spot, being that the lower rib only requires 2500newton force to break at a 30% chance, and a 7.62 delivers 2200 newtons, you're still looking at a relatively high chance.

> It increases the chances of survival when you have access to airlift and rapid surgery.
Why even fucking comment if you're so fucking uninformed that you post this complete bullshit, I really hope this is bait and you aren't actually this retarded.

I'm not saying armor is a bad thing, I'm replying to OP saying "how could this happen?"
It's simple, they didn't shoot him in the armor

>These fucking retarded posts

Seriously, is half of this board retarded High School dropouts and Evangelical homeschools?

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 4K)

so its less than a 30% chance, and its being distributed across your plate? very cool. Maybe you have a point for kevlar vests but kevlar is still thick and hard. If we were wearing john wick bullet proof coats you'd have an excellent point.

Attached: 20190803_190412.jpg (2268x4032, 457K)

Yeah I'm getting carried away sorry

It really depends on the round. For the most part you are right. But the backface deformation you see on plates from black tip can be pretty bad.

That doesn't change the fact that a fat bruise or broken rib is better than having that fucker zip right through your chest cavity though.

No, homeschoolers aren't this dumb.

So time to panic buy?

You have a 90% chance of surving getting shot in general if you have access to modern medical care.

Severely under-rated post.

Please tell me the shooter has a similar bruise.

And yes, plates stop bullets but will deform in the back, producing a bruise.

You're using a wrong equation, if all things were equal then you'd be right, but this is apples and oranges. Try using impact/impulse of force formula for better results.

Attached: 1894393125.jpg (900x1233, 379K)

>I need a knife to baton wood when I go camping
>No, stop telling me to use an axe
Not even close user.

>All I can say as that even handgun rounds will hit with enough force to break ribs if you are wearing soft armor.
Anyone have a link to the video where a man wearing armor gets shot in the chest with a FAL from less than three yards and barely moves?

Ive gotten two ribs broken from a single kick in a taekwondo tournament, you can still run and fight, it fucking hurts to braethe but if you are in fear for your life you wont give a shit. Id rather have broken ribs than a sucking chest wound and my lungs filling up with my own blood

>thinking you're smart
>using the wrong formula

It's like you don't even realize how retarded you are.

Attached: ipls3.gif (551x227, 17K)

Death is an objective in many mass shootings. They're often really just elaborate suicide plots. Exfiltration was never an option.

not what you were asking for, but this is what happens when you aren't wearing armor and a guy with a fal slots ya

Attached: floppy slotted.webm (640x480, 2.87M)

That's cool and good, but not very helpful. Thanks, though.