Range Bags

Show me your range bags. Looking to get a nice daypack that doubles as a discrete range bag. Need ideas.

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-141104.png (828x917, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00I1RZ7EI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_5g0rDbT7BT1Z2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mystery ranch and triple aught design are good companies that make some lower profile gear

I use it mostly for school and the range. LBT 3 day, got it on sale otherwise wouldn't have bought it. $70 was fine but no way i'd pay $200 for it like they normally want.

Attached: IMG_4442.jpg (2448x3264, 3.7M)

Old and lame but it works

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-131731~2.png (1080x1137, 468K)

I have the 22inch nexpak off amazon
They come in sizes from 15inches to 40ish inches off amazon.
I like it, holds 3-4 mags and a couple hundred rounds of ammo and enough space for eyes and ears, first aid, little cleaning kit and some other odds and ends.
I hate having to unpack and repack so its setup so that all i have to do is fill it with ammo and im out the door.

Attached: 20190804_141801.jpg (4032x3024, 3.15M)

>I need a really cool bag to carry my two boxes of herters aluminum case
the thread

>discrete range bag
>day pack
He’s obviously going to take those two boxes of alum case on a hike innawoods and try to kill a wendigo

Some of us can afford more than 2 boxes lol

Attached: 269910_1_1.jpg (600x600, 27K)

You don't want to use a range bag for anything else unless you like covering everything all over your daily life with lead contamination.

Attached: 1544040818861.png (711x590, 395K)

>Hearing protection
>Stapler
>Ifak
>Assorted tools for maintenance/ cleaning
>lite gloves in case it's cold
>eye protection
>tape
>uplula magazine loader
Ammo usually gets carried in its own case.

Never heard of this?
More or less the plan. More so to throw an AR pistola in bag with a handful of mags for quick range trips after work

>Never heard of this?
That's why I'm LMAO'ing @ ur life.

If you want discrete and daypack, go to Walmart and get a jansport or some other basic bitch backpack.
You go around carrying literally anything else, it’s gonna set off alarms. If you really must spend more money, an LBT low vis day pack is nice. Get it in a nice bright color.

idk about the aluminum cased stuff but herters is great for the price.

Just buy a fucking bag and dont act like a spastic
I got a redrock assault pack when I worked at cabelas, love the thing and the fact that it folds all the way open so you don't have to dig in it.
Unless you live in some lib shithole literally *no one* outside of other highly autistic Jow Forums posters will pay any attention to some dude with a mildly "military """"styled""""" backpack.

>Osprey light 24L daypack
>filling a low volume overpriced backpack with lead and guns and hoping the tiny straps hold it up
I think you're heading in the wrong direction with this. Ultralight weaves and Chinesium daypacks are not going to survive any amount of abuse. Either go with something ubiquitous that is known for surviving shit like hiking or go up a size and get something with support in it. A lot of companies are actually making 'bug-out bags' that are basic military knockoffs.

I use the midway competition bag. I fucking love it. I don't think it's quite long enough to an AR pistol even if you disconnect the upper. It might depend on the barrel length but I'm pretty sure an 11.5" won't fit unless it's diagonal in the main compartment.

Just use a regular black backpack

Attached: lxt600bag.jpg (1280x960, 130K)

Will check out, danke. Approaching it as work-bag first, range bag second. Might need to prioritize one over the other. Basically just needs to be able to hold gun and a few mags. Ammo could likely be carried in different container.
Will check out. Might be in luck as I have 7.5" ar and 9mm build

I used to use a cheap jansport as a range bag
It was super uncomfortable with all the different things i carried, had to dig for fucking everything, and generally sucked when carrying shit load of ammo.

Backpacks are for textbooks and innawoods, they suck for range use. Go for a shoulder bag like

Oh yeah that will easily fit. I just checked and an 11.5" will also fit and you don't need to put it in diagonally. They're really well built and you can usually find them on sale. I got the "range bag system" for like $40 a while back. It comes with some padded pistol sleeves, a brass bag, and another bag goes inside the main compartment. The brass bag is too small for me, but I'm not worried about it because that's not why I bought it, I just dump my brass in one of the side pockets.

Attached: 492895.jpg (2200x1650, 466K)

Even better. Gives me yet another reason to build an 11.5". Appreciate the info!

Shits tight yo. I'm a shameless shill for midway range bags. I have two more for my rifles. I got this ten foot drag bag thing so I'm thinking I need something huge to fill it with now.

It works pretty fucking good for how cheap it is. Enough pockets to carry everything I need at the range aside from the gun itself.
amazon.com/dp/B00I1RZ7EI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_5g0rDbT7BT1Z2

Attached: I don't use the dump pouch though.jpg (2200x1467, 223K)