Texas to Import French PGM Rifles

soldiersystems.net/2019/08/02/jdi-firearms-inc-dba-san-imports-signs-with-pgm-precision-of-france/

Frisco, Texas (August 2019) – JDI Firearms/SAN Imports, exclusive importer of SAN Swiss Arms and Wyssen Defence, is proud to announce an agreement has been signed with PGM Precision of France. Under this agreement, JDI Firearms/SAN Imports will be importing, marketing, and educating the U.S. market of civilians, law enforcement, and military on the complete line of PGM Precision bolt-action sniper rifles.

“We at JDI Firearms/SAN Imports are excited to bring these first-class, precision sniper rifles to the American public and competitors, law enforcement, and military professionals,” Dave Wagner, President of JDI Firearms/SAN Imports, commented. “PGM Precision has been designing and manufacturing sniper rifles for the international market for over 25 years and has an outstanding reputation for quality, accuracy, and precision.”

PGM Precision was founded in the French Alps in 1993. Within two years of its founding, PGM Precision had won a French Army tender for the 12.7 Hecate 2 rifles to equip all French infantry regiments and special forces. Since then, PGM has continued to design and expand the Hecate rifle, introduce the PGM338 and the Ludis, the first rifle specially developed for sport shooters. At the 2018 Eurosatory, PGM Precision introduced the Mini Hecate 2.

JDI Firearms/SAN Imports will be importing the full line of PGM Precision rifles including the Ultima Ratio, Hecate 2 (LE/Mil restricted), PGM338, Ludis and Mini Hecate 2, plus a line of high-quality precision and long-range shooting accessories. MSRP starts at $4,850 for the Ludis and $6,400 – $7,400 for the Ultima Ratio and $9,050 for the Mini Hecate 2.

Attached: pgm precision rifle.jpg (800x321, 28K)

>restricting the Hecate 2
you just lost a lot of sales

They can go fuck themselves for LE restricting a bolt action rifle

Honestly, from what I've read from PGM owners, those guns aren't worth their price. Especially when it is so difficult, if not impossible to find any spare part, or even a spare magazine, even though the magazine is the weakest part of the design and many PGM owners have no choice but to use their gun as a single shot rifle, without the magazine.

Yeah it is the only cool looking one really, now they won't be able to cosplay as Shinon

Attached: sinon-3705.jpg (1000x1500, 129K)

I would only be interested in the Hecate 2 and if they are unwilling to do business with normal, law abiding citizens, then they can go fuck themselves.

I hope the company goes bankrupt in my lifetime and I hope the board of directors all lose their families in slow and drawn out battles with juvenile cancer.

ah yes, the massive .50 BMG market

Wouldnt be surprised if ATF blocked it from the civilian market for being "too military like", like they did with Polish Beryls.

The only reason to buy any of their guns.

Dear frogs:

If you are going to declare American firearm owners as too incompetent to handle your overweight antimaterial rifles with inferior MOA to the Safety Harbor poorfag guns, you might want to check your spelling.

But I'm not a "Rained" marketing copywriter, so I wouldn't know.

Attached: rained marksman.png (559x552, 54K)

>No straight pull

>labeled as an anti-material rifle
Ah that's probably why

>is the best rifle of this caliber currently available on the market
Nah that's the Steyr HS 50, a rifle which wins world championships out of the box.

Attached: steyr-fcsa18.jpg (1086x610, 902K)

>Hecate 2 (LE/military only)
Spooks always gotta keep the ones we actually want away from us

Attached: 1563779317965.jpg (512x512, 14K)

>hecate 2 LE/MIL restricted
they can go dilate
fuck them and their product line

That's pretty cool, but why restrict the Hecate 2? They're all .50 caliber or less, and they're all bolt-action manual repeaters.
There's no legal or practical reason to.

>what is marketing
All of my SD ammo is labeled LE Only

Old news nigger. JDI announced this a while back.

TFW you will never be a Rained Marksman

Attached: D62B62BB-C286-4989-8963-217356EF6C29.jpg (2299x3000, 482K)

>police office buys Hecate 2
>says "lol this gay"
>decides to sell it

Is this against any laws?

I'd rather have something from TrackingPoint.

>Hecate 2 restricted to LE/Mil only
Yeah they can go ahead and fuck themselves,
It's literally the only rifle of theirs I could possibly ever give a shit about.

Attached: fc4.jpg (540x720, 53K)

Does restricted to military/LE mean someone with a military ID can buy them or are they expecting the military to buy them like retards?

>(LE/Mil restricted)
don't care then

Don’t cut your faggot self with all that edge

Good question, I'd assume the latter

>no Hecate 2

Attached: 44EF1192-6063-49D6-86FB-813600370B27.jpg (800x600, 205K)

i would much rather have an FR F2

Can I get what this man is holding

Attached: 9AD3709E-B144-427A-816D-6D746DB1F394.jpg (671x442, 74K)

Good for you!
Frogbro here, I suggest picking up an Ultima Ratio if you can afford it. They'll blow out most other non-custom chassis-style precision rifles you can get.

I think they only have the ability to do that for auto loading firearms.

As a frog i'm sorry for yall but don't forget that here we can't even buy a full auto FAMAS whereas there are plenty of those unused by the army

Attached: sadjpg.jpg (820x1023, 135K)

I can't help but wonder if this is a meaningless "soft" restriction. For example, Benelli "won't sell" their Law Enforcement models to the public, but that doesn't mean it's illegal to own one as a civilian, it's just harder to find a dealer who is willing to sell it to you. A dealer's sales policy and a law are not the same thing.

Might fall under straw purchase, but shall not be infringed and all that jazz

that's my thought too
Perfect example, really.

>LE/MIL only
Why would they even buy that when they have better options available? The only people who are gonna buy that piece of crap are regular people who wana larp as a anime girl

Its indeed an excellent rifle, the one I got issued during my marksman training was really beat to shit but I was still hitting the gong up to 800m nicely

Attached: 20190408_124144.jpg (720x960, 444K)

>Hecate 2
>(LE/Mil restricted)

I WANT MY FUCKING BIG IRON

Attached: 1546692961427.png (640x628, 590K)

Ultima ratio, perfection

Attached: ob_617e2f_dsc01367.jpg (1200x641, 210K)

Why is it restricted?

Attached: this is terrible.jpg (417x406, 135K)

>says "public" and "competitors" multiple times
You have the reading comprehension of a leftist.

The interesting thing with the FR-F2 is the use of an optic (SCROME J8) made specifically for it

It has a Mauser derivative bolt.
What's the degree of action of the bolt? 80 deg, 60 deg (Sako) or something else?

No one here seems to know. Disappointed.

Anyone?

FRF2 in 7.62x51 Otan

Attached: 1564382176839.jpg (750x1024, 122K)