Tfw in modern war one of common ways to go is by burning alive in steel box

>tfw in modern war one of common ways to go is by burning alive in steel box

Who here is fucking spooked by the thought of actually going to war?

I like guns and shit, but would rather see them used only for hobby purposes

Attached: emergency.jpg (474x509, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/06/politics/congressional-shooter-70-rounds/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This board is filled with angsty, middling, 20something white guys who have never accomplished anything in their lives and like to pretend that war would be an awesome experience that would somehow validate their existence. It's cringy and desperate, and the excuse about why people didn't enlist for Iraq, or Afghanistan, or join local groups out in Syria/Kurdistan are funny as fuck.

Good on you for being above the tards and rejects on this board user.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

I don't want to actually shoot someone. Look, if it's me or them, i'll do what i can to make sure im not the one going into a box.

But i really don't want to get into that situation. i like making little holes in paper far away. Not killing

Attached: oh well.png (275x200, 22K)

he's talking about getting blown up by an ied you idiot

Nah you're gonna be dead by the time your burn up

>I like guns and shit, but would rather see them used only for hobby purposes
Pretty much, also pic related when it comes to self-defense.

Attached: 1498089493009.png (1280x800, 989K)

See also: Civil war 2 and "the happening" fantasies.

>fantasies
scenarios user, call them scenarios

Exactly. It's the fucking people that promote killing and war that are going to get our guns banned.

This is what, the 20th Shareblue concern trolling thread we’ve had today? Don’t bother with the counter accusations or protestations of innocence. Your call-and-response choreography stands out like a neon sign.

I'm not afraid of anything. I'm a man.

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Not OP, but you seem delusional. Go outside.

>yet another demoralization thread
Don't you have better shit to do?

Attached: 1547446598572.jpg (741x674, 72K)

The ending bit actually made me laugh.

Attached: varied discussion.png (1872x764, 230K)

>Who here is fucking spooked by the thought of actually going to war?
The people who thought about it and were like
>nah
So we don't advocate for war and don't join the military. Its been a long time since we invaded somewhere that actually deserved it.

an actually accurate post on all these retards who are eager for war yet can't get it through their heads why the vast majority of vets who've seen action say war is hell and discourage young men from being so eager for it.

civil war 2 balkanization style? maybe. doubtful. but maybe.
shtf and boogaloo? fantasies. everyone crying for those things are retards thinking that they're somehow special and gonna make it when they don't know how to use a tourniquet or purify water

Based
Based

Attached: 1269048450658p1r4od7pu.jpg (500x332, 20K)

>tfw you don't want one of these horrible deaths but you're also really curious as to how being in combat feels like

fpbp

Weigh your options.
The possibility of dying for principles, freedom, liberty with a chance of surviving to see America balkanize into some free states and some restrictive states....
Or end up cucked and going to jail for inoculous reasons. Being unable to defend your or your family. Being taxed into poverty. Dying by a 'doctor, engineer, or lawyer' who found a machete or container of acid. Your kids being kidnapped and sent to an island where rulers have their way with them...

No. Best be on your feet. Dying in a steel box? Good thing I don't have an APC. It would suck to be in a vehicle when a Molotov hits it though.... hypothetical

A man chooses, a slave obeys. Cuck boy

This

But I'm enlisting as soon as I'm old enough to post on this board, retard.

>you seem delusional
Are you a fucking psychiatrist? Do you have the credentials to support that diagnosis? You seem to enjoy having sex with groups of swarthy men. You should get that looked at. And try not to shoot up any pet stores this week, ok?

imagine being this angry over internet memes

It looks like there’s about 5 redditors/whoever itt, plus a sprinkling of random anons dropping by to laugh at the Shareblue antics

Calm down, spaz.

Attached: tenor (9).gif (497x280, 1.56M)

Pretty safe bet to assume you've got a couple of gasket bolts loose if you think this thread is coordinated internet concern trolling.

It looks like there's about 3 Jow Forums idiots thinking everything is a conspiracy to keep them down plus a sprinkling of random anons laughing at the Jow Forums antics.

Fuck off FBI

remember kids, bay of pigs also used to be a """""""""""""conspiracy theory"""""""""""""

fuck off shill

that doesn't make him wrong, retard.

yes goys, fight wars for israel, help them destroy their neighboring countries so they can take over the landspace and claim the promised land

shills and/or useful idiots, the lot of you

>if you think this thread is coordinated internet concern trolling.
It’s patently obvious, Sigmund. The first 3 posts are chinkposting-tier call and response memery. Very clearly scripted.

Fag

Attached: 1564703623092m.jpg (941x1024, 132K)

>about 3 Jow Forums idiots
Jow Forums, reddit, whoever. It’s hard telling them apart anymore.

i don't have a colon, is that funny?
my toots are funny at least

>gasket bolts
I’ve never heard of such a thing. Describe them, pls. Form first, then function. I’m especially interested in hearing how the gasket bolts don’t interfere with the proper function of the gasket.

I wanted to go to war to learn how shitty it is, so I could get on with my life. Now I'll never know since my country is so cucked

Damn. Nailed it. You ARE going to shoot up a pet store.

>There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you will still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to everything.

There are things worth fighting for, I'm sure you would agree. Knowing this, you must accept that the consequence of fighting may likely be death. Accept that this is the future and it will not grieve you.

This extends beyond Jow Forums larping about the Boogaloo and civil war to more realistic things like self defense, defense of your home, and defense of your family. It all comes with risks.

Looks like a lot of impotent rage you got going on user. Try not to shoot up any shoe stores this week, ok?

He wanted to say you have a few screws loose but in such a way that made himself seem a bit more "salt of the earth". The trouble comes from him having no task world experience with engines. You see this a lot on Jow Forums in general, but especially threads concerning hunting, technology, making money and talking to women.

Attached: 1564007511069m.jpg (1024x700, 66K)

>No real world experience*

In historical wars, one of the most common ways to go was a septic infection.

oh I can control myself, unlike you spook fucks who keep backing coups that fail / bomb innocent muzzies

it's also real funny how none of these shootings ever happen at any government facility / no politician is ever assassinated in these "far right shootings" even though the manifesto almost always mentions a hatred for these same politicians, a real funny koinkidink don't you think spook-chan?

>I like guns and shit, but would rather see them used only for hobby purposes

War and violence is fucking terrible. It destroys families and causes pain. That being said, I’m thinking of joining the military so I could finally experience some form of brotherhood, even if that does mean getting shot at and having my shit pushed in by asshole NCO’s.

Attached: 4D09CF78-436B-4A59-B3CE-FEA38332EC6D.jpg (621x414, 40K)

>no politician is ever assassinated in these "far right shootings" even though the manifesto almost always mentions a hatred for these same politicians
It would appear the Left is equally inept.

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/06/politics/congressional-shooter-70-rounds/index.html

user you are in for a very disappointing ride

>that fucking url
get off the phone faggot and in the future use archive.org or something for your cnn articles

>talking to women.
Never making that mistake again. Kids are expensive.

Oh, waah. Are you offended? Triggered? Need a safe space with Legos and Play Doh?

>This board is filled with angsty, middling, 20something white guys
This was true 10 or so years ago. Plenty of Jow Forums is 30+ now.

>tfw in modern war one of common ways to go is by burning alive in steel box

Look at it this way user: by enlisting and going to war you may actually help in ending such practices. I would do it, but I myself live in a TWC with a crappy military.

I would unironically rather fuck kids than women tho lol

>mfw I was 16 when I first came here
>in 2009

Attached: 1537109159061s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Cringe

i just reported you to the fbi

yes i am.

k watever fag

All pain ends, in this way it would end soon. You need to have your brain destroyed completely in order to send all of your consciousness into the next realm at once, rather than having it slowly bleed which will make you at partial potential for the trials you will face in order to ascend. This is why ancient Egyptians scrambled the brains of their dead Pharoahs and put them under structures designed to "beam them into the stars." This is best achieved through cremation though which is essentially what you're suggesting. Gunshots won't work so don't assume gun suicide achieves this, it just makes a hole in your head or spreads the brain matter with the neurons still in tact.

The idea of an actual conventional war occurring in the 21st century is more than a little horrifying. It would be the "killed by random chance at the hands of unfeeling machines being used by an unseen enemy" aspect of the first world war ramped up to 11. When everything is overpowered, nothing is overpowered- and the killing potential for the weapons we have these days is absurd. Meat grinders would be the norm and casualties would be appaling.