Why would anyone buy firearms at walmart?

why would anyone buy firearms at walmart?

Attached: walmart.png (1080x722, 847K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pmu5EasTteLN/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sig M400 for $500 is p good

this photo is super old. Walmart hasn't sold AR's for years.

One stop shop.

I remember when they had fucking 6920s going for like $600. God damn those were the days.

Bought 3 of them.

how recent is this pic?

Attached: 1526860237075.jpg (1024x848, 98K)

Shit I wish I had.
I’d pay $500 for a bushmaster flattop right now. I miss the gold ol days.

Not recent at all. Walmart stopped selling "assault rifles" after parkland

You mean when a small team of spooks went and mowed down a bunch of kids and then pinned it on some barely functional ape ?

to defend themselves against the incel trying to murder them as they shop

old as hell

Walmart stopped selling Semi-autos after Sandy Hook actually. They changed the ammo buying age to 21 after Parkland though.

>good ol days
>fallout from sandy vagina
>couldn’t find .22 for three years

>I miss the gold ol days.

100% you're not old enough to remember those days because the last 15 years or so have been nothing but panic induced ammo shortages and price inflation.

Sandy Hook was a good false flag. Really fucked up lots of shit for a fucking while.
Not happy about it, but still, good job mossad.

Maybe I’m just old as fuck have you ever considered that?
Or old enough to remember when they were that cheap even though I was too young to buy anything. Don’t be a retard.

>buy gun in walmart
>shoot up walmart

Good ole' "shart and shoot".

Because... America?

False they still sell Ruger 10/22 and Semi Shottys

Are you fucking serious? It's not some fucking joke. Go kill yourself

Mad

no u

$250 and I'm supposed to say no? Marlin 336's go for $350 as well. Henry .22's for $289. Good prices in my opinion.

Attached: Wallywallywally.jpg (1920x1080, 894K)

sandy hook shooter did nothing wrong dude.

It's not like these were adults take have experienced life. These were first graders that still had so much too experience which was taken away from them by some fucking beta fag. How do you not find this upsetting?

Why wouldn't you want to get your oil changed, buy a screwdriver, and a gun all in the same place while knowing you contributed to a shitskins paycheck and simultaneously killed every local white owned small business? I love sending my borrowed shekels to China and feeding shitskin children so they can grow up, rob me, rape my daughter, and get my son into drugs. Walmart is the very essence of dumbfuck America and I love it dearly.

this isn't arfcom, go back there boomer.

Fucking glowers man.

The jews kills kids everyday, dude. We've gotten used to it by now.

lol

I buy ammo there all the time. I'd buy a gun from anywhere if the price is right.

bitchute.com/video/pmu5EasTteLN/

nobody died at sandy hook, it was an incredibly successful false flag.

Attached: lanza ddr.gif (392x288, 1.01M)

Your hooked nose is showing, kike

GOYEM! its totally true, its perfectly normal to destroy a crime scene right after a mass murder of children happens and destroy the home of the supposed mass murder quickly after that. Did I mention that Adam couldn't finish high school because he was afraid to go outside and be in the company of other people. Also he couldn't stand to be around loud noises.

Attached: 02-blueWall1-jpg_225811.jpg (1920x1080, 712K)

Because you want to be a hero

Attached: 04ac316b7a21fbff38ff4432a1f2eb1a.jpg (800x577, 85K)

Nice one

Love that picture.

Same

gets me every time

Attached: 1525939814190s.jpg (125x100, 2K)

>News helicopter video shows police chasing a second shooter through the woods behind the school.
>Chief medical officer goes on record saying that most victims were shot with 5.56 before police found the AR in Lanza's trunk unused.
"How many more children have to die?" isn't a rhetorical question. They want to know how many more times they need to shoot up a school, a hospital, a shopping mall before you give in to their demands.

Better to go as a happy child than to have to wait until after you realize the world is full of shit and misery.

the worst thing is that I wouldn't be surprised

I don't know why they even bother anymore, the more shootings they do the less people care, when Chirstchurch happened all it did is show how much of a liberal hellhole NZ is and it failed to spread anywhere else. If they keep doing it over here eventually people will just accept it as a normal thing like gangbangers killing each others in drive bys.

go back faggot

>It's not some fucking joke
Redditfag? Shareblue shill? 4d meta bait? You be the judge.