Loadout thread

Post your boogaolo loadout.

AKs are welcome no discrimination against our slavaboo friends. Poorfags ok as well.

Just show us your chest rig/ plate carrier, rifle and pistol.

Attached: doomer loadout.jpg (1199x1080, 311K)

Lol look at this bugout faggot about to fight the mexicans next door

Attached: anOL8vG.jpg (400x400, 131K)

>People with "gear" for the happening

Guy, you want to see what social collapse is going to look like, check out Veneuzela, or Brazil, or the collapse of the USSR.

And who the fuck wears issued boots voluntarily?

>And who the fuck wears issued boots voluntarily?

Obese virgins user. Obese Virgins

I can only wonder what the fuck you were thinking with literally all of that
>He's not going to be running armed security for the actual producers in the habbening
Also yeah no-one likes to wear those boots, nowadays hiking shoes are preferred

>keymod
>irons on an FF rail

Attached: 1563322573828.jpg (480x1042, 27K)

>He's not going to be running armed security for the actual producers in the habbening

My mistake, I didn't realize you were a licensed Paramedic with 10+ years in SOF to your name. Your grey man gear strategy of "Virgin necbeard LARParating" is very effective.

redpill me on using a plate carrier innawoods or in any sort of freelance "oh fuck the internet/electricity is down and i'm hearing chaos outside" SHTF situation

???
I don't know if this is some kind of cope but muh paramedic SF aren't going to be able to do everything in a habbening, so suddenly a large demand opens up
>He doesn't have military experience lole

That and you've fallen for the meme where everyone who does private shit needs retarded quals to do entry-level work. That's not how it is

It's a nice, sexy flag for "I'm carrying good stuff and you should shoot me in the groin!"

>He goes innawoods

There's a difference between being a G4S security guard, and someone doing high-threat static or mobile.

>He doesn't have military experience lole

I probably have more than you.

>My mistake, I didn't realize you were a licensed Paramedic with 10+ years in SOF to your name. Your grey man gear strategy of "Virgin necbeard LARParating" is very effective.

inb4 copypasta.

I feel like you're thinking that the only security that can exist is high-speed shit
I know E-4s who were in a contract and then went to go work for TC in dangerous, albeit static, shit with fuckall else for quals and experience. You just gotta look
If you have more experience then me you should be aware that you're not right in this case

Not to mention that I am looking at multiple jobs right now that do not require a fifth of what you're talking about

>Not to mention that I am looking at multiple jobs right now that do not require a fifth of what you're talking about

Okay, hero. Let me know how that goes when the exact kind of people I just described are the ones you're competing against. It's a buyers market right now in private contracting and no one is going to hire some dumb shit grunt that thinks they're high speed when there's five CVs for SOF guys with top-tier schools and half a decade of on the ground operational experience in the same stack.

Seriously, if you're a B4 ASI you MIGHT land an OCONUS static gig these days. 2008 was a long time ago, the contractor rush is over.

Are you just going to sperg in the thread or actually post your gear.

Those are just my hiking boots wont actually wear them in such a scenario.

Holy fuck buddy no-one was talking about shit RIGHT NOW aside from you. This was entirely a thing about the big igloo

Like imagine being this fucking hung up in a thread not even remotely related to doing shit right now. You're right when you say that you're competing against x/y SF quals, but there are exceptions to the rule which you claim to be firm

Fucking relax bud and realize you're sperging over a shitpost about what someone would do if SHTF

ITT: Little 03xx/11x gets a reality pill

nice ad hom to cap off the sperg though

Can you fucking retards move your random unrelated argument to another thread. Thank you.

No, we are here to argue because incels can't have sex and measure penile strength via internet arguments

First week here?

RIP in peace OPs thread.

Attached: xmpgh7k7e0r01.jpg (579x426, 33K)

>checked

Okay, fellow incel

MY PENILE IS STRONGEST YOU ARE ALL IRRELEVANT

Attached: remi11111.jpg (480x521, 22K)

Someone actually post their gear so we can save this thread

No, give (You)s to the pair-quad get

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Attached: atf benis inspection day.jpg (806x960, 62K)

user are you sure you wanna be found dead wearing this shit?

not OP but whats wrong with irons on FF rails? Is the POI shift that significant when dropped?
pls redpill me

I just posted the first pic of my gear I could find. I have a spiritus rig but I liked the aesthetics of this. Its fun for innawoods.

shut up you dumb niggers

Attached: stfu.jpg (601x717, 110K)

I have awoken.

Attached: 97C32F4B-2D33-493E-9719-1B099A310FDF.jpg (1280x783, 130K)

what be plate carrier and ruck?

Put on some pants incel

I’m sorry sir, it’s time for you to leave.

Attached: 6B3E281F-9A82-4053-81A5-BDA932A2BCF6.jpg (960x1280, 359K)

Pants are a cia spook.

I too also only carry the antenna for a radio. I don't need the actual electronics parts since it screws into my aluminum helmet.

Botach Tactical, and generic pack. Get a slick PC, and don’t strap all your gear to it. Have a system: armor, ammo, extended time in the field gear; AKA PC, some sort of belt (my personal choice) or webbing, and a ruck.

When you try to turn a PC into all those things you get a heavy mess that may be good for door kicking OPs, but you’re going innawoods not breaching buildings. Lemme repost a loadout I constantly fan wank over for some ideas.

Attached: 9EBD4109-AFE1-4F9E-801C-6F05938C4AF1.jpg (1024x799, 119K)

>patch
are you a leftist

Me. I was infantry and never minded my issued boots. Great ankle support and still wear them hiking

Not my gear, and research that patch buddy. It’s complete opposite end of that spectrum.

Attached: 7FB9F8F8-3EB7-4E8D-B85F-E92E887B2993.jpg (1280x682, 87K)

PNW gang

My JPC is all I got on my phone

Attached: 20190804_202750.jpg (2448x3264, 3.85M)

basically what you said

Holy mother of mismatched shit.

Off topic but I never understood the whole Cascadian patch thing, is it a legitimate political thing or is it about state/regional pride and if so why would that be on your gear in case of boogaloo

>is it about state/regional pride
mostly that
>why would that be on your gear in case of boogaloo
Because we're gonna be shooting the Californians.

Fair enough. Looks better than the upside down American flag and all the other symbols people are using

Those aren't issued, you silly goober.

>is it a legitimate political thing
No, it's a retarded plan made by a fat retard named Harold Covington. The tldr is that racially aware whites move to the PNW to break off and form le ethnostate. It's really dumb on a variety levels, but the biggest problem is that it is hilariously out of date.

I’ve heard of that but I thought it was a small isolated thing. The cascadian flag is a fairly popular symbol of the region in general and most of the time it isn’t the political affiliation, I was just unsure if it had another meaning or what because I assumed he wasn’t one of them. No way they number more than 10k members right?

Besides they normally ad a swastika or something if it’s political

99% of Jow Forums posters posting with that flag are in favor of the whole Northwest Front thing.
Most right wingers, including myself prefer more subtle patches.

Like what, I’m not exactly right wing at least in the extreme but I’d participate in a boogaloo. At the risk of sounding like an ATF agent what would be some good patches. Specifically for someone who is for lack of a better word a libertarian. I thought about the Gadsden flag but it’s on the nose and I feel like all it shows is your slightly against government control

Banner when?

Attached: 1564369545596.jpg (636x718, 60K)

PNW represent

Attached: 20190804_203140.jpg (4032x3024, 2.09M)

What first aid pouch? I never do anything with my JPC because everything you add bulges off it, but your stuff looks pretty form fitting.

Goliad flag, most based flag to ever be flown

A bit too specific I think. But it looks badass I’ll give it that

North American Rescue advanced Ifak

Kind of poor and retarded. Nig-Rigged Blackhawk pistol belt and holster with XD45 subcompact. Condor chest rig. Respirator isn't for real shit. I've got a 2qt canteen and butt pack that I couldn't be bothered to put on the belt.

Attached: 20190804_201603.jpg (2354x2122, 866K)

jobinite?

honestly I just think they're very comfy

>this

also
chechzem

street gangs use armor too user
and i support their right to do so even if i disagree with their lifestyle choices, just as you and i have the right to own armor and arms for ourselves

Attached: video-248755.jpg (706x395, 25K)

those gloves are for winter only user

this

Where to cop hat?

Attached: Sharpe-s-Challenge-HR-pictures-sean-bean-22351823-1400-1875-765x1024.jpg (765x1024, 154K)

I don't get it and now I feel stupid

Wore GI through all 4 years.

TELL DWARF TO ORDER MORE PATCHES FROM ME MY FAMILY IS STARVING

Based and freedom pilled

MX, steeltoe boots blow out every 3-6 months. I'm not buying my own

That tarp and sleeping pad gave me AIDs. Could replace both and save 60% of the bulk and probably as much weight for like $80.

Why do you fucking stand like that you flat-footed fuck?

>carrying dead weight called a pistol
lmao
>carrying not one, not two, not three, but four extra mags for said dead weight
LMAO

Post brace

I know. Average first snow here is only roundabout a month away. You could say winter is coming.

They are a little warm during exertion, but they're pretty comfy while idle.

>collapse in a nation where the civilian populace is heavily armed is going to look like collapse in nations where the civilian population is not
>because I read some foreign policy articles in WaPo and the NYT and consider myself "woke" on these things
How fucking stupid are you? A far better comparison would be Yugoslavia, Rwanda, or Somalia where militias were formed out of infuriated cultural/ethnic groups. A nation that has a has a cultural tradition of and places a heavy emphasis on owning firearms and related things is not going to look like malnourished beaners throwing bottles and poorly made molotov cocktails at riot cops.

Attached: 1543004353473.jpg (750x1126, 714K)

OP where did you get that night camo combat shirt? I’ve been looking for one

How do you feel good about yourself without actual gear?

Attached: image (11).jpg (392x523, 26K)

Gross Magpul furniture

What is that bag?

Where are your mag pouches

Pls no bully

Attached: 0BCE3D17-5822-4904-BE89-0D45C9A5A659.jpg (4032x3024, 3.08M)

What fanny pack is that?

I hate posting this but.

Attached: low drag shtf (2).jpg (2062x3668, 1.39M)

This is a better pic

Attached: SHTF 1st.jpg (4128x2322, 3.73M)

>punisher patch
>knuckle dusters
Yikes....

yep that was the point.
A cop I know un ironically gave me that.

Why no chicom rig

I just stuff the stripper clips in my pockets lol

Your rifle is shit, your gear is shit, you're probably shit too. Stop being poor.

NICE SERPA LMFAO

why are pistols dead weight?

Not him, but they take up space and weight that could be used for other mission critical gear or extra ammo for your rifle. Why carry several spare mags for your backup when that space and weight could be used for more mags for your rifle, which in a hypothetical boogaloo is what you'd be using much more. That being said, the weight of a glock and spare mag isn't much so it doesn't hurt to carry them if your AO calls for it.

Those countries didn't have 500 million fire arms in the hands of civilians.
Just stop and think. When the money gets low, bullets get fast.
Money and the access to money is what has held government together.
Now maybe another 20-40 trillion in additional debt is fine and maybe its not.
But those 500 million gat's arn't going anywhere.