Cryptid Hunting

What would you bring on a hunt for pic related? Also general Spoo/k/y thread since /x/ is shit.

Attached: dogman.jpg (474x476, 29K)

If I was hunting F U R R I E S as shown in your pic I would pack and elephant gun painted in red white and blue loaded dragons breath shells.

Just a suggestion.

Attached: 29f292d586a41ae33bc39f9ecf26c5a4a1af003ea5a43d6bd8c1693429663386.png (883x981, 632K)

lube

10 gauge double, choked for silver slugs in one tube, modified in the other for glorious salted buckshot in the other

20 Beowulf, just to be sure. Getting that stopping power in there. Also maybe a sub machine gun, not sure how much punishment it could take but the latter is for spray and pray.
*dragon dildo ammunition

>hunting werewolves
it's almost as if you WANT skinwalker shamen, wendigos, will-o-the-wisps, "aliens" and lizard men, and aquatic beasts, and other worse things encroaching on the city. stop and think, why don't those things ever seem to come into cities? fear of being seen? they're paranormal badasses, what would any human have to offer then to make them afraid? a GUN?! but werewolves or "dogmen" are hunters by instinct, paranormally strong, and intelligent. humans are squishy, like rabbits or squirrels. do human hunters focus down rabbits or squirrels exclusively? No, there's no sport in it.

bump

Attached: 1561519875973.gif (398x300, 2.4M)

that gif is very satisfying

Skinwalker got fucked

Bad news for you bucko. Feygang already hunts in cities. Look at the Paulides research into clusters of missing persons in cities, primarily exceptional fit, educated, and successful young men. Most turn up days to weeks later in rivers or bodies of water, but if actual autopsies are done the time in water doesnt match the approximate time of death.

Attached: inviting spirit.jpg (505x870, 88K)

hey motherfucker, if I can hunt a werewolf what would stop me from hunting them too
If you just killed something that is paranormally strong and intelligent, that means you are fitter than it, no?
Shut up dogman.

Damn that nigga threw that bitch back into the abyss

Attached: 8AC996D6-4C85-4572-8D07-DE17B3274774.gif (500x205, 427K)

my tight virgin anus

dogman is alive and real. STAY WOKE AND STAY ALERT

Double barrel 600 Nitro express

Attached: 1540680815150.jpg (962x1262, 199K)

Realistic:
>Glock 40
>AR-10
>Mossberg 500 or 590

Aesthetic:
P220 Stainless Elite in 10mm
M97 Trench Gun with incendiary shells

you might need a silver bullet to kill a werewolf but I can always pump him full of enough .50 beowulf to teach his faggot ass to stop fucking with the alpha predators

and as for the native amerisharts, they will learn how faggy it is to larp in the woods playing dress up when real men are hunting with dragons breath

so hypothetically if spoops were real, and hypothetically if I had a group of lads who were keen to go hunting them, whats the minimum firepower we would need to bring them down while not being so overkill that we suss the park rangers on us.

I'm lucky enough to have a FAL repro and I doubt theres any spoop out there that can't be brought down with a mag of .308 hollow point. However its also a bitch to lug around, whats the smallest round we can get away with to avoid the arthritis?