Improvised drones

How long is it before they’ll be a mainstay of asymmetrical warfare? ISIS has already used them to a limited extent in their efforts...

How long will it be before onboard drone computers use open source neural networks downloadable online to locate their targets by camera, thereby making remote control (which makes it possible for the enemy to triangulate the position of the handler) unnecessary?

Attached: 88DB9264-2D1C-4F4E-B86B-6752157F2B78.jpg (621x414, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/FPVREVIEWS,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are pretty easy to make from commercial RC quadcopters and RC planes. cams can be bought all over the internet. One could even attach a homemade explosive payload and use it like a RC homing missile.

>homing
TV guided, at best.

> tfw born too late to conquer the new world, snag yourself a prime injun qt and fuck off to the 500 acre tract of virgin forest you paid ten dollars for
> tfw born too early to explore the galaxies and ride the singularity to new horizons
> tfw born just in time to resist against the tide of the military-media-industrial complex’s maniacal efforts to implement their population control/global hegemony schemes worldwide and to demoralize freedom-loving citizens by striking your local governmental installations with an improvised drone like your other fellow online anons are doing while making funny memes about it all online

What a fucking time to be alive, mr. lawman

Attached: ED3EA369-B56A-4173-9EB7-A9D72ECB4106.gif (429x592, 2.4M)

dude, shitty youtubers make drones that can use image processing to find targets
we're in the age of 'point drone at car, press button, watch car explode (from another drone)'
go to college or something
I didn't even finish and I could contrive that.
shit, nigger
it's not 2005 anymore

Mist Lofentanil-DMSO on your enemies

Attached: Drone_Spray.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>How long is it before they’ll be a mainstay of asymmetrical warfare?
They kind of already are.

>How long is it before they’ll be a mainstay of asymmetrical warfare?
Years ago. They've been popping up over Syria and yemen. The US had to rush extra jamming equipment to they're forces in Syria to keep drones from spotting them. One time the sauds destroyed a cheap amazon drone with a patriot missile, pretty funny.

When will these types of drones start having serious offensive capabilities?

Also, in Ukraine, both the Russian separatists and Ukrainians have been using commercial drones for artillery spotting.

>ukraine
>ukrainians
No such things.

Oh shit, do the donbass people upload drone footage like isis for the lulz?

Probably quicker than we think. Then it will be too late.

Attached: 12s290.jpg (613x500, 105K)

They are. Plus kamikaze drones can be very efficient outside of asymmetrical warfare.

Attached: Harop.jpg (590x342, 13K)

>fell for the propaganda

There’s at least one vid of Ukrainians mortaring a bunch of separatists in the middle of a road, but that’s all I’ve seen.

Got a link?

This is the one I saw, turns out there's a ton more if you look through the combat footage subreddits.

Brother lets keep 4+Jow Forums ALIVE.

#CONQUER4chan

Attached: 8c.png (469x200, 194K)

Fuck, forgot the link:
Just put the following after reddit
Jow ForumsMilitaryGfys/comments/ccw7p2/a_group_of_separatists_hit_by_ukrainian_mortar/

Nice link dude.

Attached: 1564380964797.jpg (720x960, 88K)

My bad

I didn’t know they filmed themselves, I must not have been watching very closely

There’s a good bit of drone footage coming out of there, actually. Mostly posted on YouTube with what I can only assume is the Ukrainian equivalent to a shitty metal band playing in the background.

Interestingly enough, ISIS shit stays up on twitter for quite some time, but pro-Iranian content is scrubbed instantaneously

Its going to be insane when a world leader is blown up live by a homemade kamikaze drone while giving a speech outdoors. Its will happen within the next decade I am sure, it just seems like the perfect way to assassinate someone. Build a UAV like this, youtube.com/user/FPVREVIEWS, fill it with explosives, launch it from kilometers away and pilot it with a live video feed onto the target.

that almost already happened

google "maduro drone attack"

Not using fixed wing drones, never going to get close in a short enough time span to blow someone up

I dont understand, how do you rig an explosive to a drone? Do you light a fuse before it takes off? I'm not trying to fuck around with some TATP booster charge on my shitty plastic quad copter.

>I dont understand, how do you rig an explosive to a drone?
Are you on drugs or are you just that fucking bad with electronics

I think everyone on Jow Forums grossly underestimated these things. Like when people post the instructions to synthesize fentanyl, and act like any idiot could make that shit. However, I'm all ears, how do I rig up a drone to pop when i ram it into something?

>> tfw born too late to conquer the new world, snag yourself a prime injun qt and fuck off to the 500 acre tract of virgin forest you paid ten dollars for
>> tfw born too early to explore the galaxies and ride the singularity to new horizons
>> tfw born just in time to resist against the tide of the military-media-industrial complex’s maniacal efforts to implement their population control/global hegemony schemes worldwide and to demoralize freedom-loving citizens by striking your local governmental installations with an improvised drone like your other fellow online anons are doing while making funny memes about it all online
>What a fucking time to be alive, mr. lawman

Amen

For the level of competence demonstrated I would go with a cluster of small water balloons not tied but twisted and held with a rubberband. Your "drone" probably won't hold a full balloon and won't be accurate enough for a targetted attack. Best to go for the area effect and spray on crash. You don't need to worry about boom booms yet.

idk they figured it out in the civil war somehow

Attached: Ketchum_cs.jpg (557x199, 8K)

Or even better, LSD
Probably easier to buy as well

You're hilariously overestimating how easy that is

Ah yes, that sensitive liquid that deteriorates in room temp and sunlight and is worth more in its weight than gold

A RC model enthusiast is knowledgeable. RC aircraft tend to have multiple channels available in excess of the bare minimum flight controls. You attach that extra channel to an electric detonator, or whatever chosen intermediate method.