Steve1989MREinfo Thread

When you are tacitly endorsed by a foreign military

Attached: steve.png (508x559, 193K)

Attached: Steve Memeball.jpg (800x600, 78K)

Attached: 1554336975753.jpg (752x976, 96K)

>by a foreign military
You mean by the female Candian Army "soldiers" whose job is to do PR because they're too weak and frail to fight.

>Candian Females are too weak to fight
The only Canadian human capable of fighting is Georges St Pierre and he's retired and he got his ass kicked by captain America.

How is Rogers so powerful?

If even I was to sign up for one of those gay ass Mystery box by mail things, it would be a random MRE that Dad is reviewing so that we could eat it together during a live stream like a real family

>get paid to eat MRE's

good for him

Cope harder burger we still haven't lost a war.

would you let him fuck you in the ass nohomo?

No but you’ve lost your navy

the only wars canada has been in since being canada it fought on the US side.
saying you won 1812 when you were literally ruled by british royalty is a bit disingenuous.

as long as it's no homo

The key difference though is that we fought from day one, while you lot waited until the war was already won

Steve rules. Thanks, Steve for being you my dude.

>you can't lose if you never fight
Fucking leaf wisdom never ceases to amaze.

All I’m reading is that Steve has a shot at some cute slutty Canadian army girl tang. Based Steve

Just wait until 1812 2.0 goes down. We’ll be stealing all your chinese women, eating all your poutine, training all your moose, and claiming every last drop of maple syrup as recompense for making us come up there to kick your asses

>The key difference though is that we fought from day one, while you lot waited until the war was already won
spoken like a true cuck.

Attached: 1536993558422.png (500x380, 96K)

That sounds like a double standard. Are you a woman?

We shouldn't have gotten involved at all. More dead britfags and cancucks, and huns would have been better.

>he ate a fucking Boer-war era MRE
absolute legend