ATTENTION CANADIAN AND BAN-STATE Jow ForumsOMMANDOS

Hello anons, I’ve lived in Jew York my whole life, and I’m gonna teach you guys some tricks I picked up.

Some magazine loopholes:
> .40 S&W Glock and 92FS mags will hold about 13-14 rounds 9mm
>10 round 458 SOCOM mags will fit like 25 .223 rounds, you just have to put in a different follower
>If you find a mag that’s been pinned and welded to 10 or whatever rounds, if you’re a little handy you can take out the pin and replace the spring with a larger one

I don’t know about other states, but in NY atleast, an “Assault Rifle” is a weapon with 3 or more of the following:
>pistol grip, semi automatic, can accept DETACHABLE mags over ten rounds, and a threaded barrel. For example, on an SKS mags aren’t detachable (well not quickly anyway), so you can put in a non detachable 10+ magazine and it’s perfectly legal.

Now if you’re a bit ballsy and the law really isn’t a regard for you:
>If you go to a shooting range and there’s a non-fudd dude over 50, good chance he owns some 30 rounders he bought in the 80’s that he lost in an unfortunate boating and he could be willing to sell
>In the US, you can order non-compliment stocks, barrels, etc. In most states ownership isn’t illegal, but when you actually put in on a gun that’s when your dog dies

And, most of all:
>If you live deep enough innawoods you’ll never get caught

I hope this helped you anons behind enemy lines. Godspeed.

Attached: 0BB246B9-C3F5-493F-9FC3-A4B61EC8F876.jpg (750x777, 97K)

We did it reddit!

Using the power of le Pepe Frog and le Wojak Mann we took over le Jow Forums!

The narwhal truly bacons on Jow Forums now!!!

Epic, simply epic, my fellow redditfriend!

A real American wouldn't comply at all, even if it meant their death

>If you live deep in the woods you won’t get caught
What is ruby ridge?

wtf are you on about?

Dude not complying is a lot harder than just saying “Fuck the state”. In most banned states you have to go way to fat out of the way to get even a 30 rounder, because like I said you have to go to some old dude who might sell you some or go all the fucking way out of state, which is pretty annoying and inconvenient

Attached: Glownigger.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

dilate tranny

thanks for the concern fren, but we discuss this everyday on cangen how to make our federal police, the RCMP screetch, and REE all the time

Attached: 1563370331484.jpg (842x624, 37K)

>moving to another state is easier than visiting one to buy contraband

dumb nazi frogposter

Why is this opinion always held by Americans who already live in relatively gun-permissive states? And at the same time, their state DOES have restrictions that they DO comply with?

>you’ll never get caught
ya this depends on how fucking stupid you are, if you're like the recent L.A. guy who was selling all his guns then you're going to get caught

also, be careful what you put on social media

Grew up in Syracuse. Godspeed brother, glad I got out but we all can't.

The response you're getting shows you that you aren't wrong. Jow Forums is pretty much ruined dude. Join one of the discords: We gate these people out.

>Someone makes a thread with some legitimately good advice for dodging bullshit laws
>Someone calls that reddit despite reddit being the kind of shithole that bans things that encourage law breaking (or free speech or gun ownership or...)
No, you're the one who doesn't belong

>join a discord we have a safe space 0w0
Get fucking gassed, nogunz tranny

>legitimately good advice for dodging bullshit laws

"Use .40 mags for 9mm" is not good advice.

OP here

Trust me I wanna move but I’m not really in a position where I can pick up my entire life and throw it somewhere else just so I can go shooting with less inconvenience. I have a full time job, just got engaged, and all of my friends and family live here. I’m not just gonna disappear on everyone I care about when I can just break multiple laws and get the same result

Well, there are people who do live in places in CA and NY who do indeed don't comply, but then they keep it on the down low and don't advertise it around.

I think that if we get people to view breaking state gun laws as about as harmless a crime as violating federal marijuana laws or underage drinking, we'd already be much better off.

I don't care about your problems. Move. Handle your shit.

dilate tranny

how enlightening

good advice is to google "Ivan the Troll"

It works quite well with 90-series Beretta OEM mags because the feed lips are identical. Other guns not so much.

>MecGar 18s are the shit

That's how we should be viewing federal gun laws

damn I should really stop by Canada general more often then. ngl I’ve moslty ignored it because I’m not Canadian

And it works with Glock 23 mags, but you gotta spend a few more sheckles to get the Glock brand mags tho

>tfw you need a license for those mags
Fuck you too EU

It’s simple psychology really. It’s never personally affected them so they don’t really care, I mean you can’t blame them for not empathizing with an issue they’ve never really had to deal with. We do it every day, we hear horrible shit about Vietnamese sweatshop workers killing themselves, or people dying of plagues and Ebola in the Congo, and we go “Oh that’s horrible, someone should do something” and then continue to get our morning coffee on our way to 9-5 and totally forget about it, not doing a fucking thing in the process. If the everyday man knew how the world truly works, they would go mad in seconds.

Attached: 52EAB083-092F-4F14-97BE-130968724625.jpg (750x1003, 392K)

Stop fucking spamming this you kike

Let’s say you have all of the parts for that ebil ass salt weapon but they’re not assembled, are the parts themselves (e.g. threaded barrel) illegal?