It's all over

It's all over

Attached: SmartSelect_20190804-200258_Chrome.jpg (1029x1338, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalxpress-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/medicalxpress.com/news/2019-01-traditional-masculinity-american-psychological-association.amp?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQEKAFwAQ==#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://medicalxpress.com/news/2019-01-traditional-masculinity-american-psychological-association.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9oLN4dEDvPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> AG, FBI, congress
Federal Red Flag Law?

Sure. Right after he gets that wall built, talks Kim into scrapping his nukes, and Kushner secures everlasting peace in the middle east.

Etc.

LOOOOOL
Mutts on suicide watch

When they kick at your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
Or on the trigger of your gun
When the law break in
How you gonna go?
Shot down on the pavement
Or waiting on death row

Worst case scenario it’s a federal AWB without a sunset clause

"Take the guns first.!."

he's got those DEMONRATS right where he wants them...sit back and watch the 4D chess, boys! we're getting the NFA repealed!

Attached: 1517035798181.jpg (588x823, 146K)

>mental health
more asylums

Shouldn't be a problem if you are mentally stable. Right?

>implying anyone will do anything to help the mental illness crisis in the US
It's easier to ban guns and knives and spoons and whisks

Probably just red flag laws. There's no way Trump would torpedo his 2020 chances with an AWB.

I hope they do an AWB
The bungalow will be glorious

Attached: 30180D24-0F38-42C1-A485-37B3C477074D.jpg (960x798, 54K)

There won't be a boogiewoogie, you know as well as anyone that if they come to take your guns you'll happily hand them over

"We will be passing a federal red flag law, along with mandatory yearly check ins on all gun owners, and all semiautomatic firearms must be check at ranges to ensure they have been put into our federal registration system"

>This will surely stop the decades long effort of economically and ethnically fucking over young Americans and the resulting social alienation

Attached: CDDC5DBA-3F2A-41EA-84FF-390D99024B79.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

you had a miscalculation in that you forget I have nothing to live for as it is, my rifus are one of the few things I have in this world

Attached: F35F8353-E95C-4911-9B2E-70DDB45B9407.jpg (750x691, 384K)

fuck off back to Jow Forums

Oh god I hope so. My current guns will go through the roof. Also seeing the utter meltdown on this board would be worth it alone.

Shut up fed

Fuck off back to leftypol you leftist cretin

>Just red flag laws
You post on a terror site, hand over those guns fuckboi

cant get an AWB through the senate atm,
most republicans didnt even support the 1st one, thank god

well though out (((buddy)))

Enjoy your red flag

no one can red flag me if I isolate myself from every single person

Really?

Im assuming cops will seriously up their black and brown death marches

WTF I like Neil Tyson and becoming really distrusting towards President Trump!?

Clown fucking world!

Attached: image0-2.jpg (1242x1242, 131K)

go fuck yourself shill

Republicans would vote for him even if he banned all guns and personally performed a gay marriage and abortion all back to back.

GOD DAMN MASS SHOOTERS FUCKING UP MY GUN RIGHTS

I AM MAD. STOP DOING STUPID SHIT WITH GUNS, GOD DAMN.

Attached: angryfrog.jpg (403x392, 20K)

in honor of brainy black science man i demand a hydro dipped hi point with rocket ships

Post (1) firearm that you own.

Glock 17

H-HE WAS THE CHOSEN ONE! HE WAS SUPPOSE TO FIGHT EVIL NOT JOIN THEM!

There seems to be a miscommunication here. That isn't how this board works, new guy. Ask your shift supervisor for pointers.

just declare anyone you want to not have guns mentally ill and they are

half this country is on antidepressants

>Shouldn't be a problem if you are mentally stable. Right?
Two thirds of democratic party are gonna get involuntarily committed to mental institutions soon

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

I'm a little nervous about yanking the rug out from under any fundamental right without a trial where you're guaranteed legal representation. I'm not aware of any state that currently provides a lawyer if you cannot afford one in a red flag hearing.

Cant believe you cucks believed a fucking yank would defend your rights

He said post it you euronigger. Oh wait you can't because you live in a fucking caliphate. Why do you come here besides to get jealous at all the shit you can't have?

>Jow Forums help pro jewish and gun control trump get elected
>Thinks outlawing Anti-Semitism Putin on their side
>Commits terrorists attacks like Muslims
>Live in welfare like niggers
>worship a half jew manlet Yet uses mutt unironically
Jow Forums Muttlers will get the helicopter ride along with commies. Cry back to your manlet mutt worshipping board.

When you get raped no mater who you vote for, better to vote for the one who thanks you after.

How? Buy giving you $200 for your $2500 custom built AR. Nah, boating accident.

It's over Unless you disagree with the governing administration. Remember, it's 2019. Mental illness is subjective now. Tranny's arent considered mentally ill anymore

I didn't say comply. Just that Republicans tend to take us out to dinner before they fuck us.

Being this much of a pancake

I don't give me that crap, he knows if he bans anything or restricts anything he's fucked in 2020. He's probably gonna make some bullshit statement about researching mental health in America and commissioning a study.

If this happens I will never have any reason to vote for a republican ever again, unless it's for an anti-AWB guy at a state level.

-boating accident
-not actively conducting hit and runs on buy back stations

Dude

imagine how New Zealand feels

>most republicans didnt even support the 1st one, thank god
yes they did. they just didn't vote for it

Ooooooo guns of Brixton

This tho. The Democrats can open all the asylums they closed, then come back in 10 years and ask about mass shootings and talk about gun bans.

8D chess, amirite fellow MIGAPEDES

Seeing how McConnell doesn't want to lose the slim majority he has in the Senate. If Trump even is thinking about introducing a AWB, he will be told to fuck off.

Just because you like 1 thing he says doesnt mean he's not a faggot.

B-BUT DADDY TRUMP SAID HE WOULD PROTECT OUR GUNS HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

Attached: trump-israel.jpg (1024x683, 67K)

Attached: 1533701017328.jpg (360x360, 14K)

Pretty much the most likely along with universal background checks. AWB is highly unlikely for republicans. The likelihood basically goes from most to least:

UBC
Red flag
Magazine restriction
... times like 20.
AWB

Trump talks a lot, but what besides the bumpstock ban has he actually done?

Attached: bgcs2.png (886x550, 29K)

rip gun rights

Not before all of Jow Forums and 9/10ths of this board does

Who else is the GOP going to run? Almost every American nowadays hears a Southern accent and immediately thinks of uneducated rednecks.

At least I'm in New York so things can't get any worse here, right?

Attached: 1492287520113.jpg (581x779, 186K)

Sure, till they start claiming gun ownership is evidence of mental illness and take yours too.

Worst case scenario will be federal UBC

Attached: 1564022329985.jpg (640x590, 73K)

Attached: 1562370550957.jpg (320x304, 29K)

Now that it's in the forefront of the election season and there are cucks on the right in the Senate that are willing to pass anything to appease and think they will win their re-election by doing so. It's fucking guaranteed the federal red flag law is going to pass now, at the very least.

>federal red flag law is going to pass

Which will quickly devolve from "must be reported by a family member or mental health official" to " he was white and he bought dehydrated food off of amazon"

Yes, straight ticket Republicans really are that retarded

Post pictures of the Glock 17 you own

This. Enjoy the incoming Weimar favela country.

I love the clash, but I hate the fact that Joe Strummer was a fuckin' commie.

You dumb nigger they literally have masculine behavior as a mental illness in the new dsm so you liking guns is toxic mobility so ban they take your Gibbs away sane people don't want guns .

Attached: D27D6E2389C4438499A1476AA58BA79C.jpg (539x1024, 72K)

Completely false. Literally not how it works you lying motherfucker. Do the species a favor and slit your throat.

Hmm looks photoshopped

yeah, like the boogaloo that happened during the last AWB

this for sure.

as far as politics, i wasnt going to vote trump but who the fuck knows now. i figured biden would be a mayonnaise flavored lame duck but he might be as eager as his younger colleagues.

medicalxpress-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/medicalxpress.com/news/2019-01-traditional-masculinity-american-psychological-association.amp?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQEKAFwAQ==#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://medicalxpress.com/news/2019-01-traditional-masculinity-american-psychological-association.html

I would say eat dicks you kike shill but that's would only male you more advanced in your social ethic hierarchy.

Attached: 1561370442184m.jpg (549x1024, 52K)

youre projecting, no guns.

Yeah because the current zeitgeist is EXACTLY like the 1990s....lol fucking loser.

Attached: 1563496021133.png (640x480, 584K)

Say "yankee". Whenever i see "yank" i immediately assume you are a bongoloid.

Semi auto ban incoming fellow NY fag

youtube.com/watch?v=9oLN4dEDvPc
*DAB*

you cant tell me youth of all colors are fucking struggling in this rotted society. I dont care what political dogma you jack off to. This generation has no purpose

Fug it would not surprise me though if it's like the SAFE ACT then it wouldn't mean much outside of being harder to buy. I'd like to save up to get an SCR so I can have a semi-auto to play with. I'd rather that than the bastardized compliant ARs.

>all of the democrats get banned from owning guns due to antidepressant use/drug abuse
>republicans get to do whatever they want

Attached: MV5BZjg1ZDg4ZTQtMmFjNS00N2VkLWEzNDUtYzE3YTUxZjU5ZjE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM0NTU5Mg@@._V1_.jpg (1008x1500, 187K)

>mental illness
If it's a government research project on what eggs them on to do it, then I'd be cool with that. Maybe incels can stop being scapegoated.

Red Flag laws are another story, because there's no probable cause.

People can face mental illness for legitimate reasons too. Like clinical depression from getting dumped, or PTSD from suffering a traumatic event such as war, a car accident, POW status, or a hostile environment in general.

>you know as well as anyone that if they come to take your guns you'll happily hand them over
You mean, when they conduct a no-knock raid on your house at 3am, when they have numerical superiority and the position of advantage? Sure, all the guns in your home will be handed over. However, being a prudent individual who has anticipated this course of action, you'd likely have stashed something out in the hills somewhere. Perhaps a nice rifle and some glass, for instance. You'd wait for the attention to die down before going to work. But then, you would have the advantage this time. And you would ensure that you keep it.

Attached: wm_5616537.jpg (3264x2448, 739K)

>republicans
>not all opioid addicts

Within a a couple weeks, hi cap mags will be banned, and semi-auto rifles (with the possible exception of .22LR) will be banned as well. They'll go after handguns with the capability of holding more than 10 rounds after that.
We can all thank the autismo spergy incel NEET zoomer sneeds for for their inability to interact with the real world except as First Person Shooters. As sad as it is to say good-by to the 2nd Amendment, society cannot accept pathetic wack job failures to run around shooting up crowds of people because they never had the skills or desire to take responsibility for their lives or actions. Just like a man whose only tool is a hammer and then everything looks like a nail, twisted little weasels whose only toys are guns, everything looks like a target.

Faggot zoomers. If you don't have your gear now, you will never be able to have it.

One of my uncles was a druggie in his younger years, but that's all. Is it some kind of urban thing?

I wouldn't be surprised. There's no straightforward criteria to diagnosing a mental illness, because it's not something straightforward like a broken arm.

So they give unquestionable authority to one person who makes up whatever definitions they want. It defeats the whole purpose of science because you replace it with pseudo-science, driven by subjective bias.

Science is supposed to be objective, AKA independent of personal bias.

it's a surburban soccer mom thing and a rust belt doomer thing.

I think that's the most important thing: doing an actual study on these cases and young adults in general to see if there is a root cause. One which can be addressed.
Further gun restrictions are just going to hinder law abiding citizens (or suddenly make them felons) all without fixing whatever the underlying problem is. What makes some people want to harm others? What makes dissatisfaction with society & politics boil over into violent rage (which ultimately works against the stances that person had in the first place.) Is social media and the inflated sense of superiority it gives it users and the inflated sense of division it creates?

You'd be surprised how elaborate certain criminal organizations get with hiding weapons. Some even make their own, surprisingly

Ahm pro seekond amendment.. BHUUUUUUUUUUUTTT!!!