Ok, I'm thinking he's based

Ok, I'm thinking he's based.

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-212937_YouTube.jpg (1732x1440, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMxRQAOApkg
youtube.com/watch?v=xTItMy5EI2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based black science man, telling it like it is.

He's not wrong. Cars are deadlier than guns and far less responsible people have access to those on average than guns.

But guns are desgind oo brilll sabio wa keenda

The medical errors makes my heart hurt in the sad way

>Things designed to kill people, kill people less than things not designed to kill people.
>yeah but we need to have cars to get to places!

youtube.com/watch?v=tMxRQAOApkg

Attached: 1563351117506.jpg (238x241, 29K)

We're trying to cut down on the other four though.

I wonder how many of those are from complications in serious surgeries and how many are like, granny went to the dentist for a filling and was found dead in the dentist's chair 1 hour later as the dental assistant was supposedly waiting for the general anesthesia to "wear off" like happened to my grandma...

Shut the fuck and go to bed, Charlie.

Nudes of granny?
Jk, sorry for your loss bro.

I'm going to be OK; I was lying anyway.

He's getting so much shit for this on twitter right now, all for saying thats its ok to take an emotional step back from an emotionally charged situation with perspective. He's still on their team on almost every issue but that doesnt matter to the mob.

The social justice harpies are screeing endlessly about how hes calling out their grandstanding and getting in the way of preferred narrative.

i don't know if you noticed, but it doesn't take much to set those people off. you can put the toilet paper in the wrong way and they'll burn you down

Mad respect for the based black science man.

The asshurt coming out of this is amazing. Based Neil.
youtube.com/watch?v=xTItMy5EI2o

Attached: 1503620844894.gif (400x250, 2.72M)

Pick related hydro dipped on a hi point in big brain black science mans honor when?

Attached: 5325435364354.jpg (1279x1300, 129K)

Lol.

>Be liberal
>Love NDT
>Get into guns
>No longer liberal
>Figure NDT is one of those mindless blues with him contributing to the orange man bad statements
>Kinda lose interest in keeping up with him
>Be today
>He speaks the truth

Holy shit welcome back to my world based black man.

To be fair, people who put the roll on backwards should be gassed.

By backwards I am assuming you mean pull from under the center.

People don't think it be like it is, but it do

What an assmad faggot.

Those comments are having none of it, they even have enough restraint to lightheartedly make fun of him lol

Whenever you see something like "white people are the real terrorists cuz guns" point out blacks and Hispanics actually commit more homicide

Based. My favorite retort to any gun grabber nonsense is to simply ask them if they drive a car, drink, or regularly overeat on high calorie foods.

holy shit what a faggot. He looks like a 2012 scene girl.

They just blame white people for creating the environment that makes em like that

No I like not being labeled as a racist for being 100% right.

I've heard it keeps cats from fucking with it, so for cat owners it's not a bad idea. But then I guess you're still right.

Not every person who likes science is one of those blue-bellies. Some still apply critical thought.

I dont like the guy, but power to him in this regard, I guess. Surprising really, always had him pegged for a hard-left type.

Eh. Consider the steps we've taken to prevent each as compared to preventing mass shootings.

> 500 to medical errors
The medical field is regulated to hell and back, and they've also professionally taken steps to reduce these. Discussions with anesthesiologists, checklists, verifying all equipment is accounted for, all that shit you see if you sit in on a surgery.

> 300 to the flu
Yeah, we have vaccines, that sort of work every other year. The analogy there to a CCW permit is not lost on me though.

> 250 to suicide
We don't publicly broadcast suicides anymore. I don't believe that's legislation or regulation, so I'm not sure how they got the newscasters to buy in. But we damn sure haven't done that with the shooters identity.

> 200 to car accidents
Speed limits, required insurance, required testing for public roads, required inspections, repeated required vision tests, a vehicle registry through TTL laws, we have regulated the shit out of cars

> 40 to homicide by handgun
Brady handgun law and NICS below apply to this one. But basically the Feds don't get pressure on this like they do for mass shootings

So what significant federal (I know, some states go full statist regularly) gun regulation have we seen since '84? I'm using San Ysidro McDonald's shooting as the start for simplicity.

Hughs Amendment in FOPA in '86
Crime Control Act of '90 with gun free zones (boy howdy did that not pan out)
Brady Handgun Law in '94, expired in '98
Assault Weapons Ban of '94
NICS requirement in '98
NICS expanded to mental illness checks in '08
Bumpstock ban of '18

That's a fucking lot. I suspect we've spent a lot more federal government sweat, time, and money on regulating away medical mistakes and car accidents than we have on preventing mass murder. Probably not for suicides, the flu, and damn sure not for handgun violence though.

Something else to consider is that medical accidents continue to cause a large amount of deaths despite the regulations.

The US leads the west in deaths due to medical malpractice, which also outnumber all total firearm deaths
>Every hour
>Of every day
>Of every year
Then doctors have the GALL to try and place their hand in gun control. And wouldnt you know it, the public - ignorant as can be - ate it right the fuck up.

Attached: Screenshot_20181110-074244_Twitter.jpg (1080x1920, 551K)

borderlinetruth.org for the facts regarding Thousand Oaks

FCC put up regulations long ago that greatly limit the coverage suicides can receive by TV media, fearing that people desperate for attention saw the amount these individuals received and would follow suit. And guess what? It actually brought numbers down.
Now why wouldnt we do that to such a frequent mass tragedy? Hmmm

You can't regulate away mass murder. Fuck you can't regulate away crime in general. Making another law against something doesn't mean someone already willing to break the law not commit the crime.

Regulations and laws rarely do much to help actually improve and reduce bad things, the only thing that helps reduce bad things is improving our good things and ways to get around bad thing instead of enforcing some arbitrary rule that adds more bad things.

Probably because an event that kills 20 innocent civvies is precisely the kind of thing the news needs to be reporting? I agree with the principal, but shit like this needs to be public knowledge.

If anything, the fact that people so easily decide to shoot up a place is a sign that there are people that have grievances with other people or the nation(see: Killdozer), or they are part of some crazy extremist group, or they are just flatout nuts.

The problem with mass shootings is not the guns, but rather the fact that they would choose to kill people to convey a message.
Its a goddamn social problem. They're not doing enough to help those who have grievances with society, they are not stopping extremists before shit even goes off, and they are not helping the mentally ill.

That's one of the tough points with this. Having it public could inspire other people to do the same thing, but having it private would leave people unaware and vulnerable. Then again, a lot of the people desperately trying to push ineffective policies aren't helping the situation either.

This year alone 200 000 spics died from obesity in Texas. Should we ban McDonalds?

Criminal psychologists have been talking for decades now about why it's important not to glorify these shootings, because it means that shooters get attention.

They also already acknowledge that there's a difference between reporting and what the media actually does with these things.
24 hour news media is desperately trying to fill time, and keep eyes glued on their product, which means they want to hype their "ongoing coverage of this tragedy", "stay tuned for more on this developing situation".

News media is going out of their way to deep-dive into the lives and psychology of the suspects even before legal guilt has been established. They bring in experts and plaster their life story, and speculate up one side and down the other.

All because what they want is not REPORTING, what they want is a NARRATIVE. Often that narrative is politically motivated, they try to push ideas along with it.

The reality is they could report on these legitimate tragedies in responsible, respectful ways, but that wouldn't let them manipulate viewers into watch time.

And unfortunately the stations that try to play the game responsibly die while they ones that play to win succeed.

What happened? He used to be vehemently anti-gun.

What steps do you take to change the rotten and decadent American society? You just can't.

>pulling bullets out of corpses
>wasting medical resources
>lies
>because probably just another femabortionist
checks out

Also just because you deal with a particular thing more than average doesn't mean you're necessarily qualified to judge how we should legislate on it. I work at a restaurant and make sandwiches all day, doesn't necessarily mean you should come to me for nutritional advice.

>THE MEDIA IS RESPONSIBLE
It was "video games are responsible" tier and it was on Jow Forums.

if the lil bitche do it mainly for atention then the media is givimg them just what they want; or were any of the recent shooting really well planned to kill as many people as possible instead

There is no doubt that the media has a big role in promoting certain activities. Be it suicide, mass shooting or happy slapping. If the media dosent make a spectacle out of the story but simply report that so and so died or was hurt by this event then it is quite simply a report. But as stated elsewhere they play reality tv, digging into the life of the person who killed themselves, shot someone or interviewing young people who actually do happy slapping.

Turned off the literal instant he dropped the word "pseudointellectual" without the slightest trace of irony.

A lot of it is wrong medication administered. They tried to kill my grandfather with insulin that was meant for a different man on the same floor.

>The US leads the west in deaths due to medical malpractice, which also outnumber all total firearm deaths
no shit. largest population, with the most guns. What a high iq you have

The thing about cars that i find funny is that it's regulated very heavily and we can assume that most of those deaths are accidental. That means that a heavily regulated object in the hand of a law abiding citizen can still accidentally cause way more deaths than a tool that is apparantly really easy to murder people in the hands of a criminal.

>presents data and says not to respond and act on emotions
>people react emotionally and ignore data

Top kek

Black science man said something based?

Want to know why every suicide isn't reported on in your Eurotard shithole? Because they found out it triggers *more* suicides.

Definitely not we need to pump those numbers those are rookie numbers

Yeah i'm actually thinking he's a troll, the whole constant Iamverysmart attitude, changing his opinions and generaly shitting on everyone

IMO the entire american population enjoys mass shootings (except for direct victims and their families)

they seem to get so excited around the subject

The whole world fucking loves it.
If a euro is talknig about america and isn't using the word "burger" ever five seconds he is probably talking about mass murder.

The three leading causes of death in USA are heart disease, cancer, and medical malpractice

The same people crying about how horrible the latest shooting was on the other side of the country are sitting around now binging their favorite netflix serial killer shows

Yep. Cars should either be wiped from existence, or all automated. I worry more about dying in a car accident than virtually anything else.

>cutting down on suicides

You make me laugh

>Planking was a niche internet thing before the media picked it up
Remember this.

Don't laugh at him or you'll make him kill himself :'-(

reminds me of one of my most fond memories.
thank you NDT.

Attached: 1478668954727.png (1200x800, 1.53M)

and ofcourse it's projection because their the ones creating the environment for them to act that way.

>owning cats

>spectacle
If all 200 car fatalities happened in the same intersection over the course of 30 minutes people would be really upset.

Fuckin lol

Imagine thinking firearms have anything to do with malpractice lmao

There logic is if we ban guns, those deaths will go away, that they are "easily preventable" they aren't going to think ahead, they are basically kids with the mentality. "Guns kill people, get rid of guns!"

Lol if the government did something about suicides it would fix the mass shooter "problem" too
They both have the same root cause

Goddamn his video make me rage so fucking hard
>I dont even know what this tweet means
>so let me rant for 8 minutes about what I think it means and how it doesnt allign with it

I wonder how many drug overdoses there were?

Are you retarded?

>BUT LIKE IT'S NOT EVEN THE SAME THING LIKE ONE'S AN ACCIDENT AND ONE'S LIKE NOT AN ACCIDENT LIKE I CAN'T EVEN I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW
Seriously what the fuck happened to this guy, I thought he was cool.

Attached: 1525275574304.jpg (700x734, 107K)

>we're trying to cut down on car accidents

lmfao

black science man will still support a gun ban after shit like that

>speeding
>200 dollar fine
>carrying without a permit
>misdemeanor 6 months and 1000 dollar fine

meant to quote

Yeah. Well, I'm thinkin' Arby's.

Attached: bnc.jpg (768x640, 163K)

looks like she's ready to settle down

The world doesn't have bloodsports anymore, but we still all subconsciously crave that violence. That's why places like liveleak or pages that post cop shootings are so popular. That's why murder mysteries, crime thrillers, and horror movies are so popular. That's why the most violent of video games are so popular. That's why we all get so hyped (positively or negatively) about mass shootings. The bloodlust is still there, it never went away. We just get our violent kicks in different ways now.

Attached: MaximumViolenceDoomGuy.jpg (564x656, 230K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-224140_Facebook.jpg (1077x1548, 828K)

This is true, most men and some women are hardwired to be stone cold killers. You can control it, but it’s a base instinct.

I'm gonna get raped here, even as a gun nut, but I feel we at least need better methods in dealing with the shit

Based and may I say redpilled.

>no illogical sense
Whoever wrote this is retarded. This article seems like a dumb way to criticize the very valid point he brought up, but it's still funny considering how autistic he is on Twitter when it comes to other topics, no disrespect intended.

>We're trying to cut down on the other four though.

the amount of medical malpractice deaths a year disagrees

The real answer is better mental health systems, but of course that'll never happen, they'll just push for more gungrabbing. We let all our crazies walk the streets with no supervision or second thought, and act surprised when this happens.

buttmad retard doctor spotted

based black science man

this smear only makes me like him more

Well, yeah how dare a scientist view phenomenon objectively and using data rather than participate in emotional screeching.

Both conservatives and liberals are "anti-science" when objectivity conflicts with their ideology. NDT is just being consistent with his scientific worldview.

Why are redditfags still so embarrassing? I thought they tried to copy Jow Forums and other edgy culture to veil themselves.

Attached: goosebillsex2.png (402x338, 22K)

Well, i mean, he is an actual scientist that bases his reasoning on actual facts. I'd think an irrational astro physicist can't actually exist without making for a real shitty astro physicist.

It's hilarious that in all his videos he shits on "Redditors" or "4channers" and acts like he's above them all. What a fucking loser.