Callsign, what are you engaging?

Callsign, what are you engaging?

Attached: Radio system.jpg (600x475, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your mom, my callsign is dad now.

Alcoholism. Bad knees and a back. Crippling depression. Tons of drugs from the VA that do nothing or just make shit worse.

THIS IS VAGEEN I NEED IMMEDIATE FUCKING FIRE SUPPORT WERE ABOUT GET OVERRUN!

I feel you brother.

This is Green Actual moving in to support

Attached: 63ED67C7-F4CF-43ED-9B26-6059B974E01F.jpg (515x496, 43K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-04 at 6.49.23 PM.png (1013x540, 425K)

user Actual this is whiskey 2-6, in contact with the enemy receiving small arms fire from north east of our pos, requesting QRF and immediate fire mission, how copy over?

Received, fire mission is ago, watch for Green 1-1 Send fire mission traffic now

CRINGE

Callsign romeo, engaging a cute girl at work. Wish me luck base.

FIRE ON MY POSITION!!!

" I don't know, sir, but it looks like a giant-"

Attached: images - 2019-08-05T100101.628.jpg (739x415, 16K)

This is dildog, jus took a beating. Law schools coming but until the 19th I'm just waiting here...I'm the only one left

Attached: 1525540558206.jpg (960x720, 105K)

user actual be advised fire mission was 200 clicks west on top of the locals. If you were going for war crimes you suceeded

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

copy, requesting 3 rounds HE, coordinates as follows, break, 023-882, give em hell user, Whiskey 2-6, out

THIS IS HOOAH ACTUAL, I NEED DIP AND RIP ITS ASAP.

Attached: DEDDE960-2AC6-4C14-9D4D-DBCB4259A510.jpg (680x680, 103K)

"Dick!"
"What?"
"Dick, take a look out to starboard.."
"What is that, it looks like a huge-"

JOHNSON!

Attached: E7BECAFD-18E9-4E3F-91D4-A0581C57F431.jpg (1432x609, 68K)

Received.... Will report to commander on results of fire mission... Whiskey 2-6 called it in... will be investigated... user actual out

Attached: 85063FAF-B917-463D-A898-CE8B56C15BF7.jpg (206x245, 9K)

Whiskey 2-6 why in God’s name would you send a fire mission 200 clicks west of a civilian target?

You obviously are not hydrating enough. Motrin and walk it off faggot...

This is Big Stinker 1 calling in for fart support

Be advised that Zulu 3-5 is engaging a civilian compound with small arms fire due to boredom. Sending coordinates now for a Willy Pete fire for effect fire mission!

This is Echo 3-1, requesting immediate evac from location. We've sustained heavy casualties with multiple wounded and several dead. LZ is clear and marked with smoke.

This is Zulu 3-6, contact, thicc waifus, 300m north, advise over

Attached: 1564960748845.jpg (1125x1051, 128K)

This is Foxtrot Uniform Golf 8-Delta, be advised that I've just lost my nods, over.

Foxtrot can you repeat that, it sounded like you said you lost your nods.

Romeo, this is hotel. As in I'm smashing her at the hotel. Do not engage.

This is November India Golf Golf Echo Romeo
we need a sitrep on our kangship, I repeat we need a sitrep on our kangship. The NSF Tutankhamun has gone down, over.

This is Foxtrot, confirm, I think I left them in the porta john when I was beating off earlier.

Hotel, be advised, Delta Igloo Kilos coming in danger close, over

Attached: 1536201445187.jpg (480x360, 11K)

November actual, this is Whisky Echo 1, all positions overrun, copy

anpther bbeer and the next episode of True detectiv

Whisky Echo 1, repeat. Did you say all positions overrun? We have multiple contacts to the North West, they have come to steal our technology. Please Respond, November Out.

Try drinking less and drink more water friend. Find some other veterans to cry to as well. You have made it through worse and will make it through this

probably only got 800mg
the poor bastard

THIS IS HOLLER 1, GIVE EM' THE STINKY PINKY DO YOU COPY? REPEAT STINNKY PINKY IS IN EFFECT.

PULL OUT DICK AND ENGAGE

grosstryhard/10

HOLLER 1 BE ADVISED FRIENDLY TROOPS COMING TO ASSIST IN STINKY PINKY! BREAK.

Unknown callsign, this is a military channel please cease and desist or we will be forced to forcibly destroy any radio equipment in your possession, copy over

At checkpoint Charlie with Juliet. Confirming Juliet is in possession of their own Delta Igloo Kilo. Please advise.

A LONG LEGGED, PISSED OFF PUERTO RICAN!

This is Kilo 2-3, you are advised to engage. I repeat you are advised to engage hostile and terminate him.

based and tourettepilled

Identify yourselves or we will respond with immediate action, this is a restricted frequency.

Request denied. All rotary assets are currently transferring drag queens to book reading events in various villages.

Kilo 2-3 last transmission did not come in clearly. Be advised I am going in solo. Engaging and docking at terminus.

THIS IS GREEN 1-1 WE JUST GOT BACK INTO RANGE SENDING TRAFFIC TO user ACTUAL WE ARE UNDER HEAVY FIRE BY INSURGENTS, ALL OF MY MEN ARE EITHER CHARGING OR RUNNING TO MAKE READY FOR A LAST STAND I NEED CAS OR FIRE SUPPORT GIVE US ANYTHING

Attached: F04B8B6D-B02D-4461-B98C-E20B1456318D.jpg (515x496, 37K)

THEY ARE GETTING CLOSER MY KATANA WEILDERS WERE JUST HIT WITH A FLAME THROWER BARRAGE

Request denied. All available support assets are on lunch break. You're on your own.

FUCK FUCK FUCK I NEED ANYTHING, IS ANYONE THERE PLEASE RESPOND

user ACTUAL CAN YOU SPARE AT LEAST A UNIT OF TRAPS TO DISTRACT THEM

Think of your waifu, user. If that isn't enough then you probably deserve it.

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

ALL UNITS RTB, MOM HAS PREPARED CHICKEN TENDERS AND THEN WE WILL PROCEED TO OBJECTIVE SIX FLAGS

Attached: 91b9216383dab0608cfcd17f086cc4cf.jpg (194x298, 12K)

this is hotel lima, you are denied by command, i repeat denied by command we have sent one black hawk with a transgender demisexual bicurious genderqueer. You are on your own from here on out. break.

Drag Queens are still inbound to book reading events in local villages.

Negative, they've taken heavy casualties and are combat ineffective. They're still at base until they can be reinforced.

Copy remember the Alamo, thinking of my basement my Waugh and tendies

Green 1-1 signing off

Negative. The Brigadier General and I have elected to make the entire inventory of traps our exclusive harem. Officers come before enlisted peasants, you see.

Kek be with you

OH BOB SAGET

>Callsign, what are you engaging?
They WERE engaging me

Attached: Cute angelic loli.gif (600x338, 3.14M)

Green 1-1 this is Traphouse, a platoon of Naruto runners from Bravo company has returned and will be moving to your grid after gatoraid resupply, over

Oh FUCK! POSITION OVERRUN WITH DOCTORS AND LAWYERS THREATENING TO CULTURALLY ENRICH US. WE NEED CAS OR FIRE SUPPORT NOW. HELL, WITH ALL THE CASUALTIES WE'VE TAKEN IT'D JUST BE A MERCY TO BOMB OUR POSITION OUTRIGHT.

Green 1-1 sending in Charlie November November advanced reporting unit. They'll turn any melanin enhanced individual into a white photo for the narrative. They're the best we got.

This is Violet 1-7 to OVERLORD, SPOT report to follow....
Date is 05 August 2019, time is 00:29
Reporting unit is Violet 1-7
Enemy contact is a platoon sized element.
Enemy element appears to be engaging in sexual intercourse with one another.
Their location is QT 6969-6969.
Enemy unit appears to be a platoon of irregular infantry.
Visual contact was made just prior to time of reporting.
Enemy unit is carrying a wide variety of small arms, including AR and AK pattern rifles and mismatched uniforms and gear.
I recommend that we take this opportunity to wipe them out.
Authentication Uniform Romeo Mike Oscar Mike Golf Alpha Yankee.
Break.

Holler one this is overlook, Seal Team Six has located a possible nuclear device at Al-Asad's palace to the west. NEST teams are on the way. Until the device is verified safe, all forces are to fall back to the east, over.

This is Bravo-Kilo. Uhhhhh I think we got hostiles in my house. Seeing some strange shadows from outside the kitchen window. Requesting permission to engage, over.

Attached: 1564634410024.jpg (312x500, 48K)

Confirmation. Auth accepted. Exterminatus inbound. Your service for the Emperor.

The Emperor Protects

Request granted. B-52 en route to carpet bomb your position!

In the name of the Emperor, let none survive.

Repeat huh? I guess we are just calling artillery now?! Go haze yourself you dumb boot.

Attached: Im to old.jpg (300x300, 31K)

OH GOD, IT'S GETTING CLOSER

Attached: 1424160022143.jpg (573x352, 22K)

In fealty of the god-Emperor of Mankind (our undying lord) and by the grace of the Golden Throne, I hereby sign the death warrant of an entire world and consign a million souls to oblivion.

This is Raptor. Ten digit grid, November Uniform 6731209571. 5 BMP's out in the open, request splash, over.

WHAT??? NO, I'M NOT ENRAGING.

Command, do you copy? This is Bravo-Kilo. I've breached the house through the back door. No hostiles encountered. The noises are coming from the kitchen. In position to ambush. Request immediate permission to engage. Repeat, requesting permission to engage, over!

Denied

This is Green 1-1 Private Sampson... squad command is gone eta for the extra troops... I’m scared sirs

The bombing run hit not long ago I can’t tell friendly from hostile

Bravo-Kilo here. Been sighted, enemy unknown.It found me, it found me ITFUCKINGFOUNDME! My hiding place is compromised! Contact is trying to get me to eat, its cooking. Requesting immediate napalm strike on my location in accordance with the Foxtrot Uniform Golf contingency! The corruption cannot spread!
Command, disregard previous request. We've made a new ally.

Attached: 1555274174689.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

This is Echo-3, engaging Anti-Citizen One, 350 meters bearing 80 degrees. Requesting reserve activation, Echo-3 is final team unit, repeat, requesting backup, how-copy

Attached: 1505106481585.jpg (880x587, 72K)

OP Actual this is Old Spice Actual. Engaging the need to get back to sleep. Need immediate coffee drop or we'll be overrun

This is Rub One, out

Copy that Rub One, continue your assignment.

Attached: 4553545.png (684x487, 382K)

Overwatch acknowledges critical exogen breach. Airwatch augmentation force dispatched and inbound. Hold for reinforcement.

Attached: 67F59AC2-BF0A-4B91-B856-A6BC93A8D11D.jpg (1924x1275, 1.11M)

AWACS, Turkey One-One-Five is cherubs one, tally unknown infantry, request ID.

Attached: Tposing_OADF_airman_stalked_by_wild_Panther.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

Affirmative, Echo-3 is holding at code Apex, Hardening position. Outbreak Status is code Winder Echo Zero dash Eighty, be advised, we are in an Infestation Zone, over.

Attached: images (19).jpg (320x158, 7K)

This is November Echo Echo Tango, engaging civilians, requesting CAS

Negative, November Echo Echo Tango. All available air assets are already engaged.

Incursion warning. Airwatch reports probable Anticitizen Freeman reacquired zone Nova Prospekt. Ground units deprioritize exogen containment. Hold for override codes.

This is November India Charlie Alpha, 1st PanzerJagger Tank squad, currently routed intercepted by tangos, engagin enemy APC targets, over

This is Private Juwanna Mann, callsign "Melonhead" of the 8th Black Ops company, SIR, spying three T-bans creepin' up to the hood.

Attached: black-soldier.jpg (400x287, 20K)

Big nigger

Copy that, Melonhead. You have authorization to engage them with the Hi Points and Dracos, over. Turf perimeter must not be breached.