Doggo ate muh gear

So my retarded dog chewed up my Chinese surplus SKS chest rig. Ate over a foot of a shoulder strap for some fucking reason.

Should I be worried about Dog, and how should I fix this shit

Attached: damnit_dog.jpg (3024x4032, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/IRIS-USA-Inc-TB-56D-Buckle/dp/B00BCLIWGA?ref_=Oct_UPriceC_2422430011_1&pf_rd_r=WN6M0B4KB68AMGBV7150&pf_rd_p=b5d8d878-b449-50b6-98d0-0122b35fb7a5&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-10&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=2422430011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER
midwayusa.com/product/1008481550
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You shouldnt own a dog or guns

>Should I be worried about Dog, and how should I fix this shit
no, it's your fault you left it out, tie it and not make a fucking thread on 4chinz

Just buy a new one, they're like $10

chink surp is good for you
and just buy another
they are cheap

You buy a new one for less than 20 dollars. Or You can use the other strap as measurement for length, then make your own straps from some nylon webbing, maybe add shoulder pads like ALICE harness or something.

Both you and your dog needs to be on shorter leaches to prevent these incidents.

Fuck off Mr atf man

This might be feasible. Issue is the strap is sewen on front so any add on would be stuck to back

Attached: back_pick.jpg (3024x4032, 697K)

City fags that lock up their dogs all day are subhuman.
Realistically just pack your gear in a plastic bin
amazon.com/IRIS-USA-Inc-TB-56D-Buckle/dp/B00BCLIWGA?ref_=Oct_UPriceC_2422430011_1&pf_rd_r=WN6M0B4KB68AMGBV7150&pf_rd_p=b5d8d878-b449-50b6-98d0-0122b35fb7a5&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-10&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=2422430011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Its 12$
midwayusa.com/product/1008481550

The ATF loves for people to have dogs. They consider it practice in case they ever get the chance to kill a unarmed home owner when they read the address on the warrant wrong.

shoot doggo

All the SKS rigs I've seen have all been sewn on the back. Regardless, it doesn't really matter if it's sewn on the front or back as long as you stitch it properly (Box with an X). Adapting Alice straps might be neat but would take away the advantage of how fast the SKS rigs are to put on or take off. Nylon or Canvas webbing from your local hobby shop or fabric stores would be more true to the original.

I agree, dispose of the old one and just get a new one. Don't buy though, go through a rescue and adopt. Maybe don't get a retarded one this time.

>doggo may do wrong, but he still be mine

Attached: 0.png (489x870, 539K)

I'm not atf man. Was just joking desu
Realize kinda dick move. Doggo will probably be fine, they eat worse than fabric. Also Checked, I'll fuck off now.

HUMBLEBRAG

Get new rig. Dog will be fine, give water and feed boiled chicken for a day or two

How is brag. I got the Yugo SKS recently. I thought they were just slightly nicer than others.

>City fags that lock up their dogs all day are subhuman.
You know I used to think this way until I moved a hour drive to nowhere. Now I hate my neighbor who leave their dogs out all day to get run over. I have seen three dead puppers the last two months.

cuddle him

if that's your doggo, he looks like he really feels bad and is sad about it

Call the ATF, they'll take care of the dog for you.

>neighbor
not far enough away

Those Chinese SKS/AK slings are the shit; got one on my AR

OP here, just realized I could cut the remainging strap and feed it through the far sling and make it a bandolier instead

Google or call a vet?
>Doggo ate 1' of canvas-y material, halp???
Will bump to ensure Doggo health.

My dog has eaten a whole couch cushion he shit weird and I forced him to drink double water, I dont thing 1 inch of cotton on a lab means shit

You know the sad answer: Shoot doggo.

That's a really good idea; then just spend another $15 or so and buy a replacement. SKS pouches don't really fit as much gear as the AK Type 56 pouches, so the price is a lot lower.

I can't stay mad at him, I forgib dog

Attached: forgiven.jpg (676x902, 53K)

hes a good dog

Attached: 1522187496821.png (600x448, 159K)

chicom chest rig straps are super long, you should have enough to just redo it as it was with less excess strap

He is cute! And he won't remember, just give him a good fussing

buy a new one for $10

For you

Attached: jon.....jpg (1600x1015, 222K)

He's going to shit out a tiny VC

buy another one, figure out a way to redo the straps to have your existing chest rig fit your dog, then have him carry ammo for you while innawoods or innahouse

Did he poop it out yet?

>dog chewed up my Chinese surplus
Don't worry. He'll be hungry again in an hour.

Dog eating chinkshit? The tables really have turned

Hearty kek

Attached: 1564969962409.jpg (650x450, 60K)

Call Chinese restaurant. They will appreciate your gun and deal with dog. Also free meal.

Why would you let an animal into your house?

Looks like he has a bellyache. Tomorrow he’s gonna have about 3 inches of strap hanging out his ass, and he’ll be butt scooting on your carpet. Just grab on, slow steady pull. Don’t yank, you’ll pull him inside out. You may need to use some butter and the handle of a teaspoon to help him get past the buckles.

ahh gross! ugh can you imagine see canvas strap hanging out of the dog's cute little asshole? eewww and having to gingerly pull on it, feeling the resistance as it slowly comes out?? and then the sweet feeling of relief and fascination as that last bit of material slides out, how sick ugh you should record it and post it on here so we can all see how gross it is lol

It's literally just a canvas strap, just find something with approximate width and hand sew it on in 5 minutes

Attached: 1564462753570.jpg (124x111, 3K)

Try walking him more

I love you.

Don't listen to this amateur.
You gotta grab it and yank it, like pull-starting a mower.

Attached: hp3rDw3.jpg (562x518, 37K)