AR GENERAL/ AR THREAD / ARG / TRIPFAG DEVGRU

Brace ban edition: Dont post your ugly brace that will be banned on monday by cheeto benito

Old:

Attached: dayton.jpg (960x720, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2019/08/04/748111546/dayton-police-killed-shooter-within-30-seconds-of-first-shot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> committed murdering spree
> "uh oh, it's illegal to have a stock on a gun that's below 16 inch barrel length. Better put on a brace before I kill people."

I don't usually believe in conspiracies, but this screams democratic gun control op to me.

Honestly with how shitty attitude bracefags have, I'm enjoying the schadenfreude of their shit getting banned.

I mounted my light using a 5slot quad adapter at 9 o'clock. Tell me why this is worse than getting a mount that puts the light at 10:30

Glow harder.

Dude killed his sister and her boyfriend. I bet they were getting some of that brother sister love action on and then she cut it off when she got into a normal well adjusted relationship and he sperged out.

Same here

boo fucking hoo some stupid loophole that violates the intent of the law is going to get closed.

not worse...
but it's gonna stick out more
10:30 makes it a smaller over all package (width) than 9:00, but if 9:00 works for you then fuck what we think

They are going to come after online purchases next probably based on the wording in this NPR story. Because they don't understand anything about how this shit works they intentionally make it seem vague and shady that he bought a gun online despite the fact that he passed a background check to get it.

>He also noted both weapons were purchased legally, explaining the more destructive rifle was ordered online from Texas and "transferred to the suspect from a local firearms dealer." The shotgun was purchased in Ohio.

npr.org/2019/08/04/748111546/dayton-police-killed-shooter-within-30-seconds-of-first-shot

I don't know you, but I like where your mind is going.

Obama was unironically better for 2A than Trump has been. Brace yourself bracefags, he's going to push ATF to reclassify braces as stocks.

This. Why can't they just pay the ATF and register it like they should?

>m-muh bootlicker

Fuck off. Our laws are actually pretty reasonable, no reason to blatantly thumb your nose at law enforcement like this.

>"i hope that shit gets outlawed"
we are our own worst enemy.

Lick boot harder, faggot

>he's going to push ATF to reclassify braces as stocks.
And here is why that is a good thing

Start worrying in 2024 when Trump leaves office, Democrats are running scared until then.

>"There's nothing in this individual's history or record that would have precluded him from purchasing that firearm," the police chief explained.
Also white guys with no criminal history are going to get painted as ticking timebombs. Having no criminal history will incriminate you.

Post AR

Attached: nfagang.jpg (1280x732, 348K)

I love seeing fat fucks and their cuck braces trying to be tacticool at the range with PSA/Anderson lowers

Posting pic so y'all can roast me anyways

Attached: 20190804_233920.jpg (2268x3302, 3.05M)

Well, there were red flags--like writing down a list of people who you want to rape and skin.

other than the fact that this guy was expelled from his school after being found with a list of classmates he wanted to murder, torture and rape?

because that guy was found with a list of classmates that he wanted to torture, murder and rape

Honestly even if he made all AR-style rifles NFA items it wouldn't be that bad and would actually be good in some regards (weed out poorfags who shit up these threads and the hobby in general). I mean yeah it would suck a bit but overall it would still be pretty reasonable and it would get anti-gunners off our backs.

Attached: 1564974873223.png (512x384, 165K)

Bracebros hang in there, we're gonna make it. Maybe Trump will ban PSAnderson builds instead.

Amen

Attached: lmt-sop.jpg (1280x807, 79K)

First I've heard of this. Big true, if.

After recovering from my sides splitting...
>get anti-gunners off our backs
No concession short of the forced confiscation and destruction of all civilian owned firearms will ever make them slow down to dial back their attitude.

>streamlight
cringe

lol, give gunshops another service to charge for, now they don't just get FFL shipment you have to buy an online gun from them

Most people don't want to get murdered by failures with an AR-15, try convincing them that's good to be blown away.

What makes you think they'd stop then?

Attached: scissors bant in britain.png (720x1280, 341K)

They have a choice, it's called fight back or die.

We have to try something. If not, crazy poorfags are going to get them banned for everyone. Better that we make some reasonable concessions now (ARs and AKs as NFA items, background checks for ammo, REASONABLE mag limits like say 30 rounds max) than refuse to budge because "muh SHALL" and then wind up losing literally everything.

Better to lose literally everything, because that is the reset switch.

>Keymod

Attached: IMG_20181203_233638_01.png (1080x1168, 644K)

State proof that your stated concession will appease.

>nobody uses illegal autosears or FA firearms in mass shootings that are so easy a child could make them from a piece of clothes hanger. Semi routinely show up in gangland shootings made in literal garages though.
>somebody comes up with bumpfire stock thats legal and shittily imitates automatic fire and they begin to become a thing in general with the shooting community
>sudden mass shooting with bump stocks from someone who would have easily been able to legally or illegally acquire automatic weapons
>frequent pro suppressor legislation starts being recommended by senators
>navy yard shooting with suppressor, literally not a single suppressor involved mass shooting before or since. other shooting targeted directly at senators.
>braces become a thing, batfe realize they cant just arbitrarily decide they're stocks, begin to enter the common conscience of gun owners
>sudden mass shooting with a braced firearm when mass shootings with illegal SBRs are essentially not a thing despite being retardedly easy to do
Hmmm

Traitors die first, scum.

>background checks for ammo
What the fuck?

Also, being open to reopening the NFA denate will for sure get legislators trying to adjust the price of the stamp to reflect inflation since 1934.

If the boog is gonna kick off I hope I still have some youth left when it does.

There are no reasonable concessions. Fuck you.

Attached: 14.5 MARS 2.jpg (1823x1026, 928K)

CIA wants us disarmed

HLX is literally one of the best rifle lights out there though, better than surefire's similar top offerings in terms of candela for a solid minute when it came out. You sound like some sort of brandfag tbqh.

Post AR, commiefornian.

Fuck off cancer noguns

Phil is gay af, but he's not wrong in this case

What happens if it gets dropped on the light

In 25 years of handling firearms, I've never dropped one. Slings and not being retarded help.

Attached: 20 logs 1.jpg (2430x1360, 1.03M)

No one will see how that user has 4 different colors going on.
Grey barrel, flat black and shiny black bits, two tone sling and meme color mag.

mount bends

What is the /arg/ consensus on V-Seven Titanium parts? Particularly the takedown pins, castle nuts, pistol grip screws, and Aluminum forward assist. Good shit, dog shit, or just not worth the money for the weight savings?

The mount is like 95% in contact with the handguard
How would it bend?

Good shit, I have a bunch of it

Add up all the weight savings, I'm curious to see what it is. Could that weight be made up with a different rail, barrel, stock or mounts?

Hear hear brother. I didn't serve just to see my country get handed to the libs. Nobody needs more than 5 rounds for hunting anyway, and an AR15 would just blow the deer the pieces! Anyway I gotta head to my dialysis appointment (thank god the VA finally got around to processing my file). Stay strong and we'll see you at the range brother!

presumably he just bought it as a pistol and didn't fuck with it

these people generally aren't really "gun people" and don't know shit about their weapons aside from the basics

>saving a few grams, maybe ounces, for multiple times the cost
Dude, literally do you even lift?

looks like a DDM4. Am I right?

i know its bait but i just have to call you a nigger

>it would get anti-gunners off our backs
probably bait but you cannot seriously believe this lmfao

Yes v11. Milspec+ is a dead giveaway

First off, is this confirmed?

Second, torture, murder, rape sounds like a play on the fuck, marry, kill game. A fucked up play on it to be sure, but zoomers are edgy as fuck. Should we ban people from a constitutional right for saying edgy things?

Either way, unless there's something we're missing, this individual would have no problem passing a background check and if he wasn't involuntarily institutionalized there's no way he would be barred from purchasing.

Hell yeah brother you tell em, the only semi auto you need is a good ol ruger 10/22 and a 1911, nothing more. Trump already banned bump stocks when that communist Obama wouldn't, it's about time he went after those braces too.

--------------------------------------------------------
I stand with Isreal
US National Guard 1981-1983
Trump 2020
Blue Lives Matter
-------------------------------------------------------

> Create barrier to entry
> Less people buy guns
> Less people give a shit about the 2nd, as the majority of political views in the US are based off of how good it makes you look on Facebook and how it effects you.
Great plan there.

>Add up all the weight savings, I'm curious to see what it is.
It's not a lot - about 25 grams.
>Could that weight be made up with a different rail, barrel, stock or mounts?
Not really. I already have reasonable solutions for these aspects.

Grams equal kilograms equal pain dood

hes right

> Caring about light brand
I guess it probably gets dark in the basement you larp in huh? Seriously, if the light is at all reliable it's GTG and Streamlights are reliable. Sure, they're not Surefires, who fucking cares?

I cant stand You A2 why do you have to fuck Traps and anti-gun

Attached: A2 fucks traps1.png (1449x3960, 3.43M)

Hey wuggy jr. hows A2's butt

The bennies of titanium/fancy alloy vseven shit is that you are basically receiving weight savings for free. No bendy rail, no holes drilled in your A pillar and no plastic.
Because it upsets you

Attached: sigsvps.png (785x706, 289K)

>commiefornian
That's how you know he knows what he's talking about.

Rate my AR

Attached: 43E.png (534x685, 670K)

Scope is too gucci, you need something more grounded like a S&B

it shocks me how few people understand this still. I know the average iq here isnt all that high but this should be an easy one to figure out

desu, surefire isnt measurably better than streamlight. unfortunately streamlight is china factory made though.

I've always appreciated arfcom boomer posting, but this is top tier
> Home Depot
> Blue lives matter

I dunno, never met him or his butt

Attached: 14.5 & pinger 1.jpg (1820x930, 678K)

>fancy alloy
Do you see any benefit for their Ti offerings over the lighter and less expensive Aluminum alloy offerings? I have mulled this a bit and it looks like they generally do not make a weak link, provided the alloy is up to par.

Wuggy Jr.

>Because it upsets you
No I am not up set. I have kids to leave my guns to? Can you? I don't think you can Have babies out of Emy's Ass.....Faggot.

>fudd skOpe on a modern autoloader
>no rail covers
>gay magpul thing
Close, it looks like someone somewhat competent built the rifle for you and you added the gay things.

> china factory made
Yeah, that's lame, but you can get a decent light/mount/tapeswitch bundle for a little over $100 with them. Is there anything American made that's close to that?

The thing is, the "LMT/KAC or kys" faction aren't actually pro-2A or they would support PSA and their efforts to arm the masses.

>>fudd skOpe on a modern autoloader
This makes perfect sense though if it's a varmint or smaller game gun.

>they know all this already
>still no details on the alleged suppressor allegedly used by the alleged VA Beach Gunman

>that'swhereyou'rewrongkiddo.png
I support LMT/KAC gucci bullshit and PSA's 6 gorillion annual AR sales

This. PSA is the modern equivalent of Saint Peter and should be treated with equal reverence.

reed hurry up

Attached: IMG_4402.jpg (1564x842, 296K)

>firearm registry is pretty reasonable
Why are you here

I just don't want anyone getting hurt bro. I never said kys

Attached: Not4plebs.jpg (2104x2804, 1.68M)

min/max flexing. Anytime you can make something lighter without sacrifice structural integrity: youre making it better.

There should be mandatory reporting of edgelords by schools to ensure crazy kids don't become armed crazy adults

Gotta say I'm having a hard time feeling against a ban on edgelords

I like the look of the red mag. I only buy the smoke color because I’m a pussy

There wouldn't be a USofA if it weren't for armed crazy adults. kys

the issue is how edgelord is defined
oh you made a dark joke while hanging with your buddies? EDGELORD! RIGHTS REVOKED
Defend the 2A defend the 1A

haha yeah dude the founding fathers were all sociopaths that wanted to murder and rape their peers