Fucking fudds

>go to range outside Seattle because family lives there and i want to take them shooting somewhere
>Arrive to a small outdoor range with lots of boomers sitting around
>boomer RSO yells "No taking guns out of your truck until you check in!"
>Other boomers stare at me through their non-tinted aviator prescription glasses
>whatever
>Check in, after 35 dollar check in fee each of course
>Whatever, they need to fund the place somehow I suppose.
>RSO "We have a mandatory sight in for guns so you don't hit our posts"
>Fine
>He sees the holosun on my AR
>"What in the lords name do you plan on using that for"
>This again...
>I say "competive shooting" to throw him off my track
>He tells a story about so and so and how he did competitive shotgun shooting when he was young
>Who'd'aThought.exe
>After talking about himself for 10 minutes he waddles away
>45 minutes later and a couple cold ranges we get to choose our lanes
>Teach nephew about how to slowly squeeze the trigger to get better groups.
>Put 3 shots downrange about 2-3 seconds apart to show him a couple examples
>RSO yells "CEASE FIRE" over the intercom
>OhFuck.jpg
>RSO storms over and yells at me for rapid firing
>Kicks us out
>mfw nephew says he doesn't want to go to gun ranges anymore on the ride back
Honestly fudds, kill yourself

Attached: 1511155966739.jpg (400x388, 40K)

Yeah.

>going to ranges
>going to ranges were bored assholes need to let you know who's incharge
Is there no BLM land?

Didn't really know. I intended to go somewhere easy and well kept just to show them a thing or two and have fun. I've always shot on private property or this range in the middle of nowhere with no supervision and I'm the only one there.

>2-3 second apart
>rapid fire

yeah this is why you go out inna woods where there is no people and mag dump

Attached: 1563096232113.jpg (548x718, 47K)

2-3 seconds apart?! Son you’ll overheat your barrel. I only take one shot at the range because I’ll only take one shot at a deer.

was this kenmore? personally i think issaquah sportsman club is better

You have hundreds of acres of state forest to shoot at. Do a little exploring and find somewhere kinda secluded and you’re good.

Literally had a boomer fudd come by the range one day, pulled out this deer rifle. Asked to head down range. I was loading a mag so I told him to go ahead. He went down and set down an empty bottle. Super nice deer rifle, probably .308. Just a note, I’m in the 50 yard range. He sights in, takes a deep breath, coughs, tries again, fires a single shot. Then packs up and drives away.

I wish I could make this shit up. What surprised me is that he didn’t even police his brass

Some fudds just go to the range shoot like garbage then out of luck get a nice bullseye and say yep that’s it for me today. Then they waddle home.

LOL. Every once in a while a story like this comes along. Never been anywhere near these types of experiences. Very strange... maybe I'm just super lucky and live in a ComfyCozy world.

I have an uncle that reloads and was childhood friends with the owner of a range. He likes to experiment with loads and will take one to the range, shoot 5 rounds and can determine if he should change something or not.

Stories like this make me happy I'm able to shoot in my yard.

>range outside of Seattle
>Seattle
I go to the triangle pit in Black Lake. Its completely free (if you ignore the WA state park pass, $35 for a year if you really give a damn). I do realize it's a bit of a drive though.

Attached: 3C2756096911428C9D28AA99FC27CF61.jpg (1125x1109, 892K)

how do you do this safely without ever causing a fire? pls spoonfeed an autist who doesn't want to go to a fudd range like OPs

why didn't you just shoot in the woods? its fucking washington state. I lived in Oregon, we shot in the woods on clear cuts. The only time I went to a range was when some fag co-worker dragged me to a lame ass slow-fire range that had more rules than I care to recount.

>living in a liberal shithole like WA

you have only yourself to blame

the wet side of washington state is literally drenched 8 months a year. In the summer unless you're shooting tracers its not much of an issue unles you're an idiot.

soon they'll all be liberal shit holes.

Don't people like OP encourage fudd behavior? He basically paid $70 to let some faggot talk to him for 10 minutes uninterrupted and get yelled at, how do you not show some resilience to that?

>how do you do this safely without ever causing a fire?

guns don't start fires unless you're shooting exotic ammo like tracers or incendiary rounds. If you're shooting normal ammo you have nothing to worry about. If you are planning on shooting exotic ammo like that then just don't do it when the weather has been dry for a while. If it's rained recently you're fine.

How is this even a question? You're not an autist, you're a retard.

serves you right getting kicked out. you potential mass shooters are going to get my deer rifles taken away!

>You're not an autist, you're a retard.
Most autists are indistinguishable from retards.

I have a slight story. This was from when i got my first gun, which was a Mosin Nagant.
>Taking Mosin out for the first time
>With my papa
>We arrive at the place, pay the fee, sign it, etcetera
>Have to watch a “Training” video first
>Fine
>Get done and finally arrive at the range
>Dad and i have never been to a range. I mean he’s shot guns, but only ever in the woods when he was younger.
>Apparently we have to pick a flimsy ass rack to shoot at
>ok
>First thing that happens is some fudd comes up to me and says “i ain’t never seen no roifle like that. It still got wood on it.”
>ok
>Start shooting then we have to cease fire for other people to set up
>Goddayum it
>Some fat lard fudd comes up and yells at us for keeping the rifle loaded during cease fire
>Stares at us the rest of the time

lol i bet the Lard fudd was thinking something like “Dayum commie guns. I bet they never shot .22 fore. .22 iss all ya need”.

Other than that it was pretty fun and me and my pa laughed at him after.

you should honestly call and complain. Write out a list of your talking points beforehand and mention that this was a poor atmosphere for getting future generations into firearms. Explain that theyre killing gun rights.

Isnt having land the best?

only reason why I asked was because of the thread of the user starting one (in the desert, though)
I appreciate the spoonfeed though nigger. can't even be too sure yeah

>lol i bet the Lard fudd was thinking something

Nah, more like
>what kind of retard leaves the gun loaded during a cease-fire?
>it's like they have never been to a range before, AND they didn't remember what was stated in the safety video they just watched 10 minutes ago
>why do people this stupid actually exist?

those kinds of places are the only place to take new shooters where it's quiet and easy to explain things. ranges are a get in, shoot what you need to, and get out

shoot into a dirt bank of sufficient angle without dry vegetation on it. If youre worried, poor a buck of sand over the limited vegetation on thr bank.
>dont kill an entire mountain of green grass please though

not if he isnt going back
bimetal jackets can spark off rocks but it's not as much a hazard as tracer

This is from a gun range near my house. Still can’t believe someone would have the AUDACITY.

Attached: 18C7FF7B-C14D-4B4F-AD1F-5E278EC86F4D.jpg (828x1318, 612K)

It would of the story were true.

surprised they didn't jew him down to $250.

>would of
I hate illiterate retards.
The words you should have written are: would HAVE
HAVE is the verb you're looking for you nigger. OF is not a verb.
Would HAVE.
Would HAVE.
Would HAVE.
not
Would OF.
Fucking illiterates.

Attached: crack-head4.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

think he just typed "of" instead of "if" retard
the letters are right next to eachother

They don't care. Boomer Fudds see guns the same way they see their house, car, and kids: an investment they should make money back on. They like gun rights getting killed. It makes their shit worth more.
What they rarely consider is that no one will want to buy a plastic covered SKS for $1200 in the future, just like they never considered no one will want their million dollar mcmansion.

>go to range outside Seattle
Literally fucking why. Within an hour to either the North or East you have thousands of acres of DNR land.

>$35 for a year if you really give a damn
You should, Parks Commission is one of the few agencies that actually does good shit with their revenue

>seattle
disregarded

Outside of one county, wa state is pretty solidly republican

>bimetal jackets can spark
No.
I think you mean steel core. Yes, that can theoretically spark, but it's very unlikely.

shooting at lowlight and night, Ive definitely seen tula spark off rocks but I dont remember if m193 or wolf has for me.

Shh it's ok buddy.