QTDNDTOT

L85A3 improvements, thoughts?

Attached: Heckler-and-Koch-displays-L85A3-for-British-MoD-at-DSEI-2017-001.jpg (640x360, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oowinc.com/product/fn-m16a4-upper-nos-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still inferior to every NATO gun being issued

The british army has made the gun usable, I'll give it that, but at the end of the day it's a needlessly bulky and heavy rifle that an AUG or AR-15 would have been a better choice than trying to optimize the turd.

Always be a fag gun but interested in changes floating barrel especially

>trying to lighten gun
>still issue it with elcan
hurr

But really, the differences are mostly material and manufacturing, not practical. It will be stronger and longer lasting, but you wont notice the difference in terms of capabilities.

HK416 would be better, cheaper and simpler

>The british army has made the gun usable
*germany

what rifle do I get if I just want to practice long distance target shooting (I guess I'll need a scope too)? there's so many options even if I limit myself to a single caliber. something that can be purchased in California, ideally wood rather than polymer

M14 or M1 Garand

what's the absolute cheapest way to build an AR? the lower will be an 80 percenter; is it possible to have the rest of the components for the same cost of the lower and jig?

There was a manga where murder was legal and everyone owned guns. I don’t remember the name of it, does anyone here know?

Kinos journey?

oh god they are trying to fix this POS, why not just adopt G36's or AR's

>pound land Britain
>pound land army

> HK owned by BAE at the time, work done at facilities in Nottingham by british workers
Hmmm

>The british army has made the gun usable
HK did that m8

ya..... bongs have a lot of pride in their inferiority.

>work done at facilities in Nottingham by british workers

well that explains why it's such shit.

Possibly. I’ll have to check it out

So the Mexicans designed and engineered the Mercedes Benz automobiles manufactured in the Monterrey factory owned by Mercedes-Benz Mexico S. de R.L. de C.V., a subsidiary of Daimler AG too then right?
That's some top shelf logic there.

Attached: 2015_mercedes-benz_gl-class_4dr-suv_gl63-amg_fq_oem_2_1280.jpg (1280x853, 231K)

Mexicans are probably better at engineering and building than bongs are.

Well its clear that more work to fix it was done in the UK/by british owned companies than by germany. Unless youre going to insist that everyone on the project was german.

Mexicans do occasionally work Britain is full of shitheads and Pakis who think spending benefits on vodka is work

If the people from HK redesigning are british working in british factories or offices yes it very muh was a british endavour.

Where do I go to learn about guns such as how they operate, how to effectively fire them based on bullet/distance/weather etc.
I'm a nogunz from a mostly nogunz country about to acquire some cucked guns and also go meet some mates in the US for a while, hickok is my only guide rn

Speaking of mexicans, its their new rifle legit or just another failure?

Attached: fx-05-1.jpg (980x388, 36K)

signed up for the armed forces the other day
shot a shotgun today and my ears rung
will it always be like this or is it just because it was my first time shooting?

Not very accurate. I’d go with a wood furniture 308 bolt

Cheapest way is buying the whole shebang parts kit off PSA and also getting the lower from PSA. You spend more money on a lower making an 80% then just buying it especially if you don’t have all the necessary tools

If you weren’t wearing ear protection then it will always be EEEEEEEEEEEEE unless you’re shooting .22lr. Just double up on ear pro (in ear and over ear) for extra protection.

thanks for the tip mate, was wondering how do people get used to the EEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1u9mq1435ga21.jpg (269x187, 10K)

You can learn a lot by asking specific questions around anywhere but it’s hard to find all that information in one place. Watch forgotten weapons to learn how guns operate and look up the specific guns you are shooting and what capabilities the cartridge you are shooting has. The difference in performance has to do with 1. What type of cartridge you are using and 2. What barrel you are shooting it with (length and accuracy).

I like the blocky garage-built look of the L85. Wish it had better controls.

Oh my god retards just buy a bunch of M4s what are you doing?

How to make a G36 even worse
Step one: Be a beaner

These retards need to learn that there are only two rifles worth a shit, the M4 and the AK74. Everything else is wrong.

Winchester made between 70s and 80s: good to go? $459 not counting taxes/fees or whatever

>thoughts
Sunk cost fallacy. Throw it and the entire supply chain in a garbage and go to 416s, or follow NZ's lead with LMT. Anything with greater parts commonality across Western states.

This pretty much.

>grip pod
>elcan
Fucking kek

Retard, the FX-05 isn't a G36 clone, HK even got BTFO when they tried to sue over it
>oh no someone stole my design that I stole from the AR18

Its not a clone but there is strikingly obvious similarities, lioke Caniks and P99s

>Caniks and P99s
Oh, you mean the pistols with no particular mechanical similarity but which share a vague outward appearance?

Oh yes please explain all the glaring differences between striker fired pistols? They all must be so complex and unique.

Fucking idiot.

Attached: AF912A07-9579-410E-B344-7DCBC39FDA90.jpg (1024x633, 63K)

Am I retarded for wanting a 6.5 Grendel bolt action? Mostly target shooting to 600yds, might do some whitetail hunting eventually. Seems like better ballistics than 308, rounds cost the same as 308 (25cpr for steel case, 60cpr for brass),better barrel life than 6.5CM, wont be used at 6.5CM ranges, and low recoil so the wife will actually learn to shoot. Feels like a slam dunk choice, but all I keep reading is it's a meme cartridge to fit the AR15 platform. Thoughts?

6.5 in AR = GOOD
6.5 in bolt = BAD

Hello there so im new to ar's and i was cleaning my rifle and noticed the locking lugs are are starting to round is this normal wear or any ideas whata going on?

Attached: 20190805_101219.jpg (4608x2592, 2.85M)

The lugs are rounding off on the rear left side of every one

Attached: 20190805_101245.jpg (4608x2592, 3.09M)

does anyone sell CAT TQs in bulk for cheap?
I know that cheaping out is unacceptable but I want a lot of them without $28+ for each

Since when is this a general thread? Fuck off learn to stay on topic you fucking autistic morons.

Its a QTDNDTOT fuck yourself bud ill ask whatever i feel doesnt deserve its own thread.

This is a fucking Brit hate thread. Because of their stupid piece of shit they call a rifle.

It says QTDNDTOT right at the top you fucking tool and it stands for QUESTIONS THAT DO NOT DERSERVE THERE OWN THREAD

True. Its only grace is that its quite accurate, otherwise, heavy. Its reliability is ok now, but was shit 15 years ago. Also the British army would have been better served by a battle rifle in recent wars.

I think he means the only two DA/SA striker fired guns on the market which happen to have identical decockers.

They're starting to fail. Fortuneatly they're completely unnecessary and you can just grind them off.

You seem like you need to relax. Maybe go have a pint at the pub? Go get a curry? Reflect on your reverence to the queen?

Putting lipstick on a pig to delay the inevitable : the eventual switch to an AR platform.

They were fools to discard their SLR's.

And it's another thread where dumb mutts get all condescending about something they know next to nothing about. Where does sage go?

>keymod
did someone say COTS?
H A

there are audio treatment song things m8
also wear your ears

Sorry Probably I've had a shitty few days

>makes thread for questions that aren't worth their own thread.
>gets buttmad that people are asking questions that aren't worth their own thread.

"w-w-why aren't you all jerking off to my shitty British rifles suck statement?"
- You.

But whyyy

do I just get a 308 then?

Pick up one of the Savage Axis II or Thompson Compass scope/rifle combos. They're right around $350-$450. Grab a 308 or 6.5 Creedmore and you'll be all set.

Because you can do better than 6.5G in a non ar15 platform.
6.5>5.56
308>6.5G

Make it an M4

Immortal Hounds.

Maybe the trigger, like the one thing that sets the P99 apart from other striker pistols?
Also the Canik has a trigger safety like a Glock, where the P99 has no manual safety, just a decocker.
And if you really want to split hairs the P99 has ambi paddle mag releases and the Canik has a conventional right-handed button.
That's fair, I suppose. Don't know if I'd go as far as "obvious similarity" over "coincidence."

>AR-15 would have been a better choice than trying to optimize the turd.
>Mutts are dumb enough to believe this
They are not white like the UK afterall.

I never seen that rifle in combat. Mexicans troops and cops always use M4s over it. How bad is it?

Best .44 wheel gun?

Brand new. Full replacement due next year or some shit.

It’s a piece of shit. But since no one has actually bothered to review the thing, we just call it “questionable” because of he Mexicans inability to produce anything of any quality. Even their food falls apart the second you look at it, you think they really know how to clone an HK?
HK decided not to sue because frankly, what are they going to gain from it? They aren’t worried about losing sales because of that piece of shit, it’s not worth it.

>food falls apart

Hearty kek user learn to eat.

Attached: 1562994494612.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>keymod
into the trash it goes

Honestly it looks like something out of ghost recon, and those games are trash

>shot a shotgun today and my ears rung
that's called permanent, irreversible hearing damage and you'll get it every time you don't wear earpro you fucking imbecile.

This isn't even keymod, this is HKmod, their proprietary variant of keymod that isn't compatible with keymod.

When it comes to food the only countries worth a damn are unironically France and the US.
Everything else is shit.

Probably just another garbage

Surly that American food such as Taco bell worth a damn, not really

Your English bad.
American food isn’t fast food. We’ve taken the ideas that other countries have had, and made it edible and incredible. And a lot of American cuisine is inspired by le French.

Thats some next level deranged muttposting, holy crap.

>Wish it had better controls.
How so? You will likely never touch the selector switch outside of the range and even then it is pretty rare.

How do I get a Skinwalker gf?

Would a full auto sear be the same for an ar10 as it would for the ar15

Would a shotgun for stopping power or high capacity pistol because less perma-EEEEEEEE be best for home defense?

This depends on a ton of factors, from your location and legal jurisdiction, to your home design, to the threat profile, to your training...

If I'm gonna get a .300BLK upper to suppress down the line, should I get an 8.5" pistol gas or a 10.5" carbine gas upper? And will I need an adjustable gas block?

A place to find German Marching Songs
And
What East Bloc country makes the best stamp 762 ak mags?

Attached: 1558401210716.jpg (762x738, 93K)

thinking about ordering one of these tomorrow. Anyone have any experience with this company?
oowinc.com/product/fn-m16a4-upper-nos-3/

Anyone had experience with American Tactical ARs? I was offered one with 4 mags, a red dot, and some x12 scope for 450 and I don't know if they're shit or not

they're good to go

Hello anons I just inherited the only surviving firearm from my grandfather(all the rest were lost or sold) it’s a little 22lr derringer, can anyone advise on restoring it? The gun is functional but has the finish worn off, scratch and scuff marks all over. Should I get it refinished or anything else?

Attached: C4BBC21C-7509-4DDA-8804-4949B3D33C13.jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

A Rohm .22? Not really worth it.... throw some thick oil on it to stop the rust and put it in a memory box

Best bloomer gun?

Attached: 1565053453374.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

Nice, thanks man.

>TFW no EM-2 timeline
feels bad man

Attached: 1545269371048.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>How to make a G36 even worse
>Step one: Be a beaner

But de su, beaners ain't making no BREN

Walther PPQM1