My group instructor is a bronie

Just found out that my schooting instructor, the man who teaches me and others everything about modern weponary, is a bronie and a furry
He'll fucking kill me if he find's out that i know

Attached: IMG_20190705_213930.jpg (609x906, 200K)

there is only one choice to make here user

Ask him who best pony is op.

post pictures of his pony collection

write "Rainbow Dash" somewhere and gauge his reaction to it.

I'm not a brony but I can appreciate the appeal of Applejack. Besides, lots of people are into this shit. I found my coworker browsing /mlp/ a few months ago. Is he a faggot? Yea, he is. But at least he's true to himself. I unironically worry about him sometimes though, he's kinda a loser.

post proof OP

Weird, that looks nothing like me....................

>He'll fucking kill me if he find's out that i know
Imagine being afraid of a furry

why would'nt you be afraid of degenerates? 80% of furries are gays. you be careful less he gets his knot into your bucci.

Nice shitpost. Neck yourself.

It is closer to that 60% are bisexuals and 50 don't care as long as it has a pulse.

Op doesn't want to be kill. Although fancy white is best.

>he'll kill me
so tell him you know.

Country apple seems good.

I like the yellow pink one cuz human art had big fucking tits.

Blackmail him about it

Remind him that they are ending his show. Absorb brony suffering.

Do it OPfaggot

Attached: images (1).jpg (593x382, 21K)

LEE, BRING DOWN THIS MAN

Make subtle "what's this" jokes while indicating towards the most phallic components of your firearm. Wait for him to catch on.

>/mlp/ referencing thread
>up for 5 hours
>no barneyfag yet
Really?

Attached: 1920x1080-character-bio-barney.jpg (1600x900, 68K)

>schooting instructor
Threadly reminder that 90% of all "shooting instructors" don't know what the fuck they're talking about any more than your average seasoned range enthusiast, and probably just watched a bunch of youtube videos as "learning material" for what they'll parrot at their class.
Save your money, work you fundamentals with the ammo you can afford instead of that worthless class. Unless someone has done serious work their opinion on the best ways to train for self-defense are utterly worthless and they are larping.
Also reminder this does not apply at all to shooting sports, there are plenty of competitive trainers/instructors that are worthwhile for teaching you competitive shooting exclusively.

Attached: NogLogic.jpg (1387x537, 1.32M)

This is your opportunity.Somehow make him think your a brownie too.He will probably favor you and give you higher grades.

Attached: rubs hands.jpg (920x584, 75K)