One AR f-f-fifteen please

>one AR f-f-fifteen please...

Attached: 1565005237354.jpg (1920x1920, 1.31M)

>MKlovin'
Why'd they switch the El Paso shooter's picture? Also, it's Stephen Paddock Critical Eyeballs time! WHY'D YOU DO IT STAYYYYYVUNN??!?!?!??!
>

Attached: WHYDYOUDOIT.png (1538x988, 488K)

The tolerant left is gonna keep going and you’re going to see more and more of these events the closer we get to the election as the democrat party heaves it’s death rattle.

Stop boomerposting, magapede.

Rape your self and forget to call the cops again you dumb discord cunt

i wish a nigga would but sadly they have to get the glows to their shootings for them.

Attached: IMG_20190412_150740.jpg (1242x388, 68K)

Is this the secret mission where you have to kill TheYankeeMarshal, Hickok45, and Tim from MAC?

Can you stop spreading the picture of the wrong Dayton shooter. That’s some 15 year old kid that your spreading around

Hickock 45 may be a boomer, but he isn't a larping nigger like the rest.

But he likes Trump so it's ok to keep spreading his photo

Kys

Have sex

Attached: 9698CC19-80A4-4980-B893-2110803B079B.png (644x500, 89K)

>"we should kill all those damn spics and niggers, the kikes too! Day of the rope soon!"
>someone actually does it
>"i-it's a f-f-falseflag g-guys! It's them l-libtards!"

You know this is where they are looking first right.
this is thEEEEE place.

>”Have sex you incel nazis!”
Leave some pussy for us woke commie chad

Attached: 889FD79D-3E58-481F-805E-3B771DD0EF25.png (475x637, 708K)

Have sex incel freak

fixed for you

Attached: rotn.jpg (1920x1920, 429K)

Cant argue with them, my dude. When the chips are down, white nationalist types are the biggest dindus around.

I don’t have anything to contribute but I want an excuse to post this gif

>the virgin mass shooter
Kills indiscriminately in a tantrum
Lives with his mom
Brainlet
Uses a gucci corporate whore consumer rifle
Apprehended in minutes
Barely qualifies as a terrorist, country shrugs and moves on
Nobody reads your manifesto
>the chad Unabomber
Specific targets
Builds his own shelter
Develops his own killing tools from shit he forages in the woods
99 percentile intelligence
Brings country to knees in fear, grounding planes and closing offices
Government chasing their dicks for years trying to catch him
Manifesto published nationally and read by millions worldwide

Attached: 6F0D3415-F5E8-4489-B3AF-B27E40E5DA43.gif (600x431, 1.12M)

only good post itt

Calm down chad you sound angry

Attached: A23EA71A-3121-457E-BE46-2D5A14483DD2.jpg (474x266, 35K)

>posting like an angry boomer
Yikes

Everybody wants to be a gangster until it's time to do gangster shit.

Based Ted. Nevr 4git

>Can’t decide to call you boomer or incel

Make up your mind badass

Attached: e576ffbc80d0b91a9e966eaa8c0ba03668a8dc3cb40ee3a35a66a84887fb9034.jpg (1280x660, 117K)

>white nationalist types are the biggest dindus around
Didn't know they represented 13% of the population and accounted close to 50% of all the crime.

Attached: 7fea287ec8cf9f47ea17230074fadf85a57936877c36b2f803a3cdc7be3192dc.png (645x935, 445K)

Yeah just like the LA Riots, right? Or Katrina?
Oh, wait...

>cherrypicking this hard
Most mass shootings so far has been committed by white nationalist individuals.

Attached: 2019-8-4_16-20-36.png (1440x3116, 333K)

Excluding the shitholes like Chicago and Detroit and Baltimore, right?
Lmao imagine accusing someone of cherry picking then turning right around and doing it yourself

Attached: 1564375678826.jpg (482x446, 65K)

Dilate your pus-filled wound.

this place is getting awfully Jow Forums

>white supremist

>Most mass shootings
are you seriously this stupid?

nah, that's just the reddit shitters that invaded this website that turned this place like this, otherwise Jow Forums was pretty chill and a good place to have a dicussion

explain dayton ohio guy was an elizabeth warren fanatic

>are you seriously this stupid?
Prove me wrong faggot.
Trump's rhetoric has increased the mass shootings too.

Not many white nationalists are satan worshipping registered democrats to my knowlege

Post the real El Paso shorter, you know, the fucking Hispanic one

>most =//= all
Good job, chucklefucks.

Attached: 1536537993625.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>white lone wolf terrorist
has the left now moved to calling all bad people terrorists now?

Did you even read your own post?

>revenge of the nerds
Nicely memed user. Unironically a great movie, cult movie even. Not that the many zoomers on Jow Forums would know.

people do look different when they get older you know

Only if they're white.

How is it not terrorism? I mean left or right, if you are killing soft targets to enhance a political agenda, it is terrorism. Dont be that faggot who does the lefty goalpost moving type shit to change the definition of a word as convenient.

If you are white, brown, Christian, Muslim, or anything else, killing soft targets for a political end makes you a terrorist. And probably also a faggot.

Most mass shooters do have white supremacist beliefs

Funny about the El Paso guy, if you have to drive 10 hours from Allen TX to find "subhumans" to kill, then it just shows the level of delusion these guys are operating at

From what I've seen now any shooter attacking a soft target is a terrorist. At what point is their goal a political aim? Do they need their own manifesto? Do they need to pledge allegiance to a group? Or is insane rambling about white genocide enough?

I like this, why not point out all the drive bys and shit that black people do? Oh wait it doesn't fit the narrative they want and let's ban AR15s lol

Yes attacking for political gains regardless of how illogical the logic behind it is by definition is terrorism

yes if you define the term broadly enough everything is terrorism and the word becomes meaningless, which is my complaint.

>brow
>eyes
>nose
>philtrum
>jaw
Only thing they have in common in the left ear.

Its hardly a broad statement to classify a mass shooting done with the goal to further the political gains of white nationalism and terrorism

>liberals rewriting the definition of mass shooting again so it better fits their narrative
More pottery than my kiln

Too bad that's never how the government looked at it. Patently false. Regard above.

selfies distort facial features

Attached: allsmall.jpg (1628x532, 293K)

It is a broad statement to say that any attack for political gains in terrorism. Labeling the ideology of "I hate 'X'" as Terrorism doesn't accomplish anything when the term is so vague. It should be applied to organized and semi organized groups who have previously stated goals. Giving the label to some shitter who got pissed off on a lebanese finger painting forum and decided killing the browns is pointless.

A mass killing alone doesn't make it terrorism, its entirely depends on wheter or not there were political goals behind it

Example: Drive by gang shootings are not terrorism as those are motivated by economic factors. Madmen like Elliot Rogers who kill out of perceived personal slights are not terrorists.

Killing with the objective of furthering the white nationalist cause is terrorism

That is YOUR personal definition, the actual textbook definition of terrorism is what I have stated

a definition which has changed in use over decades. Parroting what the dictionary says is what retards do.

>its not terrorism if theres no political motive
Your rhetoric is getting weaker with every post
That's to say that if I was to go out and bomb major portions of highway over the course of a few weeks - with the sole intent to cause chaos - I cant be labelled as a domestic terrorist because I didnt relate it to a political goal or ideology. Which falls flat on its face.

Hardly as lone wolf terrorism has always been a thing

p o t t e r y

the other poster isn't me. Anyone who argues that the meanings of words never change is an idiot.

Say what you want but they did their part, they became gigachads by their actions.

You cant claim to base something off a definition then also say the definition changes regularly. Similarly to try and categorize terrorist attacks through a colloquial definition is equally retarded

Yes, doing that for the sole purpose of causing chaos would not make you a terrorist

The reason why your scenario doesn't happen is because we don't live in a comic book universe. People who do such acts tend to internally justify it as it takes alot of planning and preparation to do such a thing, alot harder than randomly stabbing people spontaneously at a bus stop. Some intelligent enough to plan out a complex bombing tends to be someone who has a reason for doing so

I'm saying if your defense for the meaning of the word boils down to what the dictionary says then you aren't thinking.

Lmao I'd love to see you try push that in court
>I know what the dictionary says but I think it really means this and when you look at it that way I'm not guilty

you can still push the goal of an extremist group while not being a member. The Orlando shooter was a loan wolf terrorist.