TRUMP OUTLINES GUN PLANS

Trump gave his announcement 5 minutes ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrT_8lQTN6w

>no new gun bans or bans on anything announced or even hinted at
>wants "tougher" background checks
>wants red flags, called them "rapid due process..." um what?
>vilinized vidya games
>called for mental health laws
>"involuntary confinement..." DUN DUN DUN!

Damn, as long as they don't let the leftist vermin attach a ban on anything, this might actually wind up not as bad as I feared. Maybe you 4-D chess dudes were correct.

Attached: 1509809269865.jpg (1315x741, 107K)

it's gonna come down to how loose the language is in the actual bills. how serious do the "red flags" have to be before confiscation. guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm cautiously optimistic

He better follow through with attaching immigration reform to it so the dems kill it. THAT would be 4D chess.

We're probably gonna be boned by this fucking yankee again though.

Attached: 1565005146244.png (1440x2003, 369K)

I'm not exactly fine with red flag laws if they're like what we've seen where cops can take your guns. Also
>vidya is the problem
What is this, the 90s?

Why can't you goblins just stop getting radicalized by frog memes on a message board and shooting shit up every other day?

Attached: pol incel shooters.jpg (1181x530, 117K)

This still smells an awful lot like infringement to me. Give NO ground!

he's a retarded boomer being fed this bullshit by his jew boomer advisers

well it's a good distraction, luckily for us the left CONSUMES itself with race and has turned these 3 recent mass shootings into something about how evil white are instead of pushing for gun control. Race and hatered of conservatives and America will always distract them from tactically better moves.

so.. do we get suppressors, SBRs, opening the machine gun registration, imports outside of "sporting guns", or anything out of this? Or is it just more giving shit away like weve always done?

If they were actually gonna ban guns they would have done so already after one of the 10+ other mass shootings.
Even if they were to outright ban ARs or something, they can't ban private sale. And the ban likely can't include the individual parts, so just buy a lower off someone privately, and order what you want online, which requires no BG check and is just like buying anything else.

He may poison it with immigration reforms but ya he will cuck on red flag laws, THANK FUCK they aren't after braces, or something else...

>more giving shit away like weve always done

Attached: this.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

you get more time to stockpile lowers and mags now shut up and eat your greens, there are starving libertarians in the U.K.

SHALL

FFS right? Fucking incels are going to ruin this for all of us. Fine some other way to sperg out you blue balled fucks

>>wants red flags, called them "rapid due process..." um what?
>Damn, as long as they don't let the leftist vermin attach a ban on anything, this might actually wind up not as bad as I feared. Maybe you 4-D chess dudes were correct.

You're the best kind of good goy. Keep up the good work.

also i have a video (it's on youtube) of a guy making a lower out of a 0% block of metal, plus Ivan the troll "google it" has decent 3-D printable mags, gun control is fucking DEAD.

several states have banned private sales though. at least meaning that you have to find a FFL middleman. plus the bump stock ban has opened up the idea of banning auxiliary components that aren't directly a part of the guns functionality. obviously getting it passed federally is a lot different than coastal states, but to say it's impossible is naive

fucking out of touch B O O M E R S !

Attached: njip sfgn54.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Lol, is that last one dunkey?

shut up dumbass, I am just happy I'll have more time to save up for lower hoarding

Lets be real boys its not immigrants who committed these past weekend Mass Shootings it was Single "straight" white males in their early 20's which matches 90% of this board alone.

Welcome to thread 328 of this, hooray

Post vidjya

>banned private sales
imagine getting caught though, you would have to be the biggest dumbass, usually someone trying to turn profits. No one who is simply giving their meighbor or friend, or even son/spouse a gun will ever get caught this way

Let's be real, the shit immigrants get up to isn't reported on.

he's not giving you more time. he doesnt have to do anything but hes coming out doing anti's work like it's a good thing and hes supposed to be on our side.

ok one sec, hey man if you ALPHABET you have to tell me duuuude

Attached: 1555638402380.jpg (600x833, 121K)

ya.... let's just wait until the left has a super majority and rake fucks us with the same shit written 10 times worse...

They can make it illegal on the books, but they literally can't ban p2p sales. There are already enough guns in circulation that if you ever want one, you can easily get it. A registry would be something that caused real issue, or a mandatory buy back. But there is no way in hell they would get away with that in this country.

>we're coming after your kids, your grandchildren, and we wont stop
They want everything gone. The new moderate position will be further anti. Appeasement is a losing strategy and we never get anything back unless theres a sunset clause that offers a small chance for it.

I completely agree. for the longest time that was the reasoning against universal checks. how the hell do you enforce private transactions. I bought a shotgun from a yard sale two neighborhoods over. I guess you could say it might disuade that type of sale but even that seems like it would be on shaky ground

what's actually going to happen is probably no private sales without background checks. maybe some talk about red flags but I don't think that actually happens, it's just too controversial and I don't think republican senators want to risk it