Realistically

Realistically.

Why do you need anything else for home defense than a shotgun? They work for hunting, they are single shot. They are relatively easy to work on and don't require much love and ammo is cheap.

Attached: Wolfenstein-The-New-Order-Auto-Shotgun-3D-Printed-Prop-Must-Se-2.jpg (1600x1200, 276K)

Need? No.

But since when does "need" drive much of anything? We don't "need" to shitpost on a Bhutanese macrame forum, yet here we are.

I rocked a shotgun for HD, and desu it kinda sucks. You're limited to whatever is left in the tube and they're not really drop safe meaning there isn't gonna be a round in the chamber. I switched over to a Beretta 92 simply because it has 18+1 or 20+1 of whatever JHP ammo I have in rotation, and it won't blow my ears out like a rifle. That is, until I get my YHM out of jail.

Attached: IMG_20190715_150402578.jpg (2006x3566, 1.27M)

shareblue slide thread

Pretty much this Also pic related. Do you "need" a 20mm for home defense? No.
Should you be able to? Of-fucking-course!

Attached: de8.jpg (1904x1086, 221K)

Leftist raids are boring. I miss /b/

>They work for hunting
I don't give a shit, I don't hunt.
>they are single shot
So is my full semiautomatic rifle. One shot per trigger pull.
They are relatively easy to work on
So is my rifle.
>ammo is cheap
$1 shell vs $0.30 cartridge
Fuck off, noguns. Shall.

Attached: 1539027719293.jpg (564x425, 25K)

>We don't "need" to shitpost on a Bhutanese macrame forum, yet here we are.
What if shitposting on Jow Forums was actually my job? Asking for a friend.

Because i need more guns
Where do you live that a shell costs a dollar? I can get 25 shells for 5 bucks at walmart

nice try Joe

ARs are 10 million times better, why is single shot an advantage?

>What if shitposting on Jow Forums was actually my job
You still don't "need" to do it because other jobs exist.

>they work
Not an argument. Why would you willingly choose not to give yourself every advantage you believe you can have in a life or death situation if it's easy, not overly costly, and you already probably have the tool.
If you believe your gun is better than something else then good. If you only think it'll work and you have access to something better then what the fuck are you doing nigger?

>Where do you live that a shell costs a dollar? I can get 25 shells for 5 bucks at walmart
Oh god, he's using birdshot. Youre going to get darwined if you ever have to use it.

>Why do you need anything else for home defense than a shotgun?
>Use buckshot, goes through the drywall, ricochets, and kills your kid
>Use a slug, goes through your house and kills your neighbor
>Use birdshot, get stabbed to death because 1cm penetration
>Short-shuck it because woken up in a panic at 1AM, get stabbed to death
>More than one attacker, get stabbed to death because only 4 shells in your shockwave
>use hunting shotgun, get choked to death with your own gun because can't maneuver for shit
>use semiauto shotgun, jams
>successfully contain situation, go deaf
or
>use AR, no overpenetration because tumbles after drywall, relatively maneuverable, able to deal with multiple threats, not prone to malfunctions or short-shucks

>Do you "need" a 20mm for home defense?
Yes. How else are you going to defend yourself from a rampaging 1 story ranch?

funny, I didn't see a box marked "reason for owning" i had to fill out when i bought my rifle and took it home the same day

Attached: IMG_20190730_205707.jpg (4160x3120, 2.29M)

it's excellent for practice shooting though

>not using a .50 call ball muzzleloader with a backup cap and ball revolver
>not blinding and confusing your intruders in a cloud of black powder smoke

Attached: 690374.jpg (880x660, 47K)

You can buy buckshot for like 30cpr

Beautiful Kalash! Wish I could buy one like that

its not a kalash yet, still need to do the front conversion and get the old trigger holes welded

Attached: IMG_20190617_222243.jpg (3120x4160, 514K)

>ammo is cheap.
>when even the cheapest shells of the smallest bore are substantially more expensive per shot than any common rifle or pistol caliber.

Attached: 1561493012548.jpg (959x540, 91K)