Recce rifle? Or simple m4?

Attached: FB_IMG_1561596047805.jpg (960x953, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n6zfTYQ09Rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its an ar15 with a low power scope, quit with the fag labels

Agreed. I'm so entirety exhausted seeing the same rifle labeled differently because of a -/+ half inch difference in barrel length or twist.

It's exactly as stupid as gun grabbers basing there terms on magazine size.

Agreed fully.
However a true low light scope would serve it well.
>a true low light scope costs three or more times more than that rifle though
>we are not talking about a true NV/IR scope yet

if you can't afford a K16i you should stick with an acog

Attached: 1505353625033.jpg (3024x3024, 2.32M)

>fixed power meme

>midlength.
>break
>lpvo
There are so many ar variants I don't get why people get mad.

Have you seen this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=n6zfTYQ09Rs

M4 carbine best. Battle proven for decades.
Stupid light longboi rails are stupid. For fighting, basic bitch m4 best 4. Sniper M4 dum.

Everyone I know just calls it an M4.
And all the guys that do real work with their shit, just call it an M4.

16in barrel with midlength FSB and a free-floating quad rail. Im done with long and thin free floating rails after seeing those Geissele drop tests

Do you even have NODs?

kid
We don't call it M4.

No, my concern isn't with NODs, it's with backup irons and the fact that i don't want a bent rail if i drop it.

The top rail is pic, and that’s not what bends. It’s the mlok sections because they’re lighter and thinner. Which really isn’t a problem unless you’ve got a peq zeroed on the side (for some reason) or if your rail is a piece of shit. You’re not gonna fuck up a Geissele or BCM unless you’re using it as a club to fight a brick wall.
Lmao.

I have a rifle similar (in concept at least) the op's pic but ended up going with a rifle length buffer. LOP seems too long though, so I'll probably end up switching to carbine length. Anyone ever switch between the two? How much of a difference does it make?

or mk6 with mil discount or just an acceptable lpvo with a ranging reticle if you know how to use it. bdc a gay.

>You’re not gonna fuck up a Geissele
Didnt they try to get away with an aluminum barrel nut? I can kind of understand the mcmr being a little more drop safe but aluminum?

mid or rifle length gas? if midlength, should be 0 issues.

Ok fine, I don't want a bent 'handguard'. And no, a 1.5m drop seemed to fuck that Geissele right up. There was a 10moa shift if I'm not mistaken? That affects my front irons if I have folding backups. My shorter quad rail is less likely to bend as much and my FSB will be much more durable during a drop. It's just personal preference. I dont plan on beating my shit up but I want the gun to be able to take it.

They’re all made from an aluminum alloy. The rails are made from 6061. Aluminum alloys are strong. Geissele is fine. Maybe Uncle Sam shouldn’t expect a rail to be both lightweight, and bomb proof.
But for 99% of situations, it’ll be fine. Even if it gets a little bent, you shouldn’t have your peq mounted on anything other than the 1913 on top.

No by all means man keep your shotboi, I still rock a basic bitch 14.5 M4.
But the concern over the rail bending was blown out of proportions by morons with unrealistic expectations.

If the Gov’t wants bombproof, they should stick with the RAS and RIS2.

Rifle length gas.

too heavy