Chinese 7.62×39mm Expading Bullets

This gotvme thinking - do we know what kind of expanding ammo chinks used for their AK's?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Tiananmen_Square_protests#3–4_June
>The troops usedexpanding bullets, prohibited by international law for use in warfare, which expand upon entering the body and create larger wounds.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Never happened.

Link is not work

>thin FMJ
>softpoint
>HP
Pick one and KYS with it
Pic related someone stand behind a person who got shoot with a fragmenting 7.62x39 Fragmenting Bullet (2 hits)

Attached: rekt.png (1146x861, 325K)

Dont be a nigger, user mearly asked, user has the right to not be an expert.

Journalists know nothing about guns, episode 435

I dug into the article and this is more interesting (for me):

>the soldiers were left to sleep on the floors and fed a single packet of instant noodles split between three men daily

>instant noodles

Hm, lets see if I can find info on chink mre from late 80's, I didn't think they had that.

YOU'RE the nigger for white-knighting op's stupid questions.

You're one of the reasons modern Jow Forums is garbage.
Rethink your ways, kid.

N

Attached: 5c79832b36000006186b0352.jpg (630x384, 26K)

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/02/09/return-8m3-effect-bullet
Those kinds of bullets are allowed for civilian use, for both rifle and pistol so I really dunno what the fuck these cunts are all about.

holee fuk

Iron Man :^)

>img search isn't a thing

ARGES rifle grenade went off in his hands. Wtf u talking about

So? ZOG police pigs use them in USA especially against White males who either did nothing or did something that in no way shape or form justifies it. Nothing wrong with the Insectoids authorities to use them against (((color revolution))) rats.

That's just 2 bullets? seems prettu ficking severe to me for two "mere" one hundred twenty something grains of fragmenting fuck you

Attached: 1564234427201.png (209x203, 54K)

Bullshit, those are clearly fragments from some kind of grenade or artillery device.

All armies use fmj ball ammo.
Hollow points, or exposed lead tips are marginally better at certain tasks and not worth the expense.
If expanding ammo was mo better than ball ammo the militaries would be using them.

>If expanding ammo was mo better than ball ammo the militaries would be using them.
Expanding ammo was used by the British in the .303 caliber, that's where the term "dumdum" bullet comes from. But then the countries that signed the Hague accords agreed to not use expanding ammo.

you should feel bad about your lies and your life as a whole

www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Fatal-accident-due-to-anti-personnel-ARGES-EM01-Pavlidis-Karakasi/0fed6676f26b6202148a5b2b5f57c7e59afe58fb

Attached: stop it.jpg (125x93, 2K)

drum-drum" bullet?
You mean like this label I was once given?
(In red ink, block lettering, very precise)
SPEER 146GR HJHP
H110 17.5
HAULIN ASS
4/18/76
6D PYTHON ONLY !!!

I hope school starts soon

Feel pretty good and you? Ass still burning and cant close the gap?

6D

Hollowed Point or Hollow Front Core with a Jacket Covering? Man, either way, expanding and fragmenting 7.62 would be the fucking shit.

expading buddeds ab breddy gud

did he die?

No, Hes fine

I would say KYS, but you're already dead inside.

Tula makes some cheapo 7.62x39 hollowpoints. I shot a box of them once and found the opening to be really fragile. Anyone know what they'll actually do? I couldn't recover the projectiles to find out myself.

Someone hurt its* feelings.
This is k and not /ck/ or lgbt

if the chinese govt shoots you theyre probably not planning on taking you to a hospital so i dont think bullet choice matters very much