Bulk Ammo Reliability

Looking into ammo cans for 5.56 for the first time, anyone had issues with misfires or burn quality with stuff like this?

If not federal what would you recommend for light use? (150-300 rounds a year)

Attached: 23A70CC8-03B1-47A6-B199-EDA991CBAA7D.png (1242x2688, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ammoseek.com/ammo/223-remington
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfTqOXCCyXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's decent but probably way over priced even for your use.
Good price for 223 brass is 25-30 cents per round.

what? no. do you think we all buy individual boxes of 20 rounds every time we want to go to the range?
"bulk" ammo is fine. federal is fine

If your buying bulk, just buy online. Try ammoseek.com

Brownells has 10% off and free ship over $99 today

doesnt cabelas mark their shit up ridiculous amounts? I hope youre not payibg more than 30cpr. You should always be buying in bulk and 27cpr is about right for M193.

Good to know, cabelas is basically double that.

Federal, Lake City is fine in my experience (bulk stuff) M193 and M855 types

never had any problems with it in the past

They got to pay for all the overhead shit.

>150-300 rounds a year

Attached: 089941FE-1345-4D1E-83BC-4971224B8C10.png (500x606, 167K)

>aint no one needs more than 2 shots a year unless they cant shoot. 1 to check zero, one to take a deer
for real though, even 1k a year is light.

yeah sure thing boomer, they totally need a 100% margin to break even

Maybe OP doesnt care much for .223/5.56, prefers shooting .308 a lot more.
Right OP, you prefer. 308 or 7.62 over the .223/5.56, shoot thousands of those rounds off each year?

Lol maybe 8 rounds a year to make sure my sights are good.

The rest is fluff if my buddies want to shoot it for fun. I have a bolt action R700 for target practice as my fun-gun.

based

I been a manager at both Cabelas and Bass pro. They have huge mark ups because they're retarded as shit for multiple reasons. They pay a pretty penny just to have their fish tanks constantly cleaned and the fish monitored and fed, they constantly have too many staff working at all times when not even half is needed, they got utilities to pay for, it's not cheap to heat or cool buildings of that size. So a huge mark up so they can pay for all that shit and still have money going in to their pocket. When ever people did complain about the prices of the ammo, I told them to go buy online. Same shit happen to toys r us, look at their ass now, bankrupt and closed. Overhead in those size stores are stupid expensive, your comment just shows you don't know shit about retail.

>this poster has a feminine handshake

I buy this shit. So does my brother. 1k rds 62gr for

Attached: amm-2484.jpg (800x800, 79K)

O yeah and find free shipping, or you kinda lose the advantage of buying bulk.

Just buy a case of tula, you can grab one for $210

>my ammo doesn’t come in pretty boxes with holograms and patented Devestator bullets!

The absolute state of this summerfag no gunz place

You alright there buddy?

You spent 32 cents a round? Lmao@urlife

Federal is the gold standard for any ammo. I shoot cases of this stuff and the branding that has the AR-15/Eagle on it. All good to go. Wolf Gold is my other go to.

Also, TargetSportsUSA does free shipping on bulk orders, and has better prices than Cabelas.

Attached: 1446948647368.jpg (1920x1080, 477K)

>paying over 20 cents per round for steel case shit
All of you fucking retards in this thread. I am about to unfuck you.
ammoseek.com/ammo/223-remington
Fucking always check this website first. Ammoseek does not always have the best deals. Sales often slip by them, especially PSA ones that include free shit. But you will in general find much, much lower prices.

>Fucking always check this website first.
Treat ammoseek more like a search engine than a website desu. A search engine strictly for ammunition. If you ever think
>I need some more of X ammo
Check ammoseek first, see what the lowest CPR is, see who's doing discounted or free shipping, then order through that site.

What you pay, including shipping?

That's a good ppr unless you're buying steel case

Attached: 20190805_221353.jpg (720x1227, 669K)

You should only buy in qty of 1000.

Target Sports USA is your friend...

how is any of that my problem? Youre the dumb fuck that decided to host all that gay shit under your roof

Lol I'm not paying extra for ammo so the store can clean fish tanks.

Gunbot.net is a breddy good search engine

About 28 cents a round when .223/5.56 is on sale at my local Bimart. No sales tax in Oregon get dabbed on.

It's really not.

PPU 75 grain HPBT any good? Need muh grains don't skimp on that balanced breakfast anons

Yeah but you're in Oregon. KYS

>4¢ is a lot of money to me
>x1000 still only $40
>dabs on me
Nah I'm just kidding. I did the math, that's like an extra 142.8 rounds for every 1000. I live inna woods but in fucking NJ (yeah there's deep woods here). The closest place to buy ammo is Dicks. And even if I wanted to patronize Dicks, they aren't selling any 5.56 "assault rifle" ammo anyway. I'm lucky I can still buy it online.. I swear I'm leaving this shithole and moving somewhere else inna woods. But where I can buy ammo at a Walmart and carry a gun without getting a felony charge.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfTqOXCCyXs
Solid for the price.

>break even
Google “basic economics”

Sorry about your flyover state existence. I'll milkshake a proud boy in your absence, lardo.

based fudd poster

Word! Thx

Wax ur moustache faggot.

Does mine make you jelly because you can't grow one, Pedro?