Self defense in EU

So Jow Forumsommandos, i need advice. Ill be heading to the EU soon with my girl to germany and some surrounding countries. I noticed those cucks even banned the use of pepper spray and such. What are some ways i can legally and semi legally defend myself on the trip?

Attached: 64386178_2326982457337607_2835245097640001536_n.jpg (370x502, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zib-militaria.de/epages/61431412.mobile/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61431412/Categories/Selbstverteidigung&Locale=en_GB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you cant
you have no rights in western counties
so they can defend "freedom"

There has to be SOMETHING i can use to legally defend myself, otherwise ill just build a slamfire shotgun and boogaloo with a shiv.

Attached: get_off_my_lawn.jpg (698x513, 56K)

Carry a knife and don't give a fuck about the law. Better go to court for defending yourself than become another victim.

Familiarize yourself with where you local embassy is. Get their number, and maybe even check in with them at least once if it's not out of your way.

If you do need to defend yourself, remember that using a weapon, even an improvised one, is a good way to get jailed. Try to use the environment around you instead. Rather than squaring up, tackling or shoving is more likely to come off as legitimately trying to avoid a fight.

If you absolutely must and need to carry around a weapon, then it's better to bring along a folding utility razor instead of your favourite hunting knife. If it's recognizably branded, you shouldn't have much trouble getting it past customs as a handtool. I carried a cheap Milwaukee boxcutter when backpacking around the UK, and the only time I ever had to hide or palm it was at bag checks for museums and military bases.

But seriously, though. You're going there as a tourist, not a PMC.

No, you're shit out of luck. Something like pic related is the only thing you can legally carry, at which point you might as well practice martial arts as an alternative.

Attached: stikk.jpg (1300x1300, 51K)

If you're just going to touristy areas, you really don't need to worry, it's not exactly the Wild West over there.

lel. i already have boxing down and im looking to start MMA training as a hobby so im not completely shit outta luck, but my girl isnt going to be able to fight off a grown adult kebab who will 85% be armed. And i cant watch her 24/7.

Good advice, i will. Didnt even thing about razors.

I live in the most dangerous borough of London, even so it’s really not that bad. I walk around at night and the local shitheads never bother me, only to try and sell me drugs. Crime here is different, it’s all opportunistic theft with very little violent robbery.

That said, get your girlfriend a tazer or CS spray. You can buy them online and they’re still legal in a lot of EU states. Fuck the local laws.

Yeah but most Europeans already carry buttolugs so you won’t really have an advantage.

If you're white it's very unlikely that the cops will ever randomly stop and search you so you can carry a knife in your pocket or backpack and no one will know

Here you go OP, various types of CS you can buy in Germany

zib-militaria.de/epages/61431412.mobile/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61431412/Categories/Selbstverteidigung&Locale=en_GB

I’ve imported this stuff into the UK before. I also carry a knife every day here.

The EU is incredibly safe. You may need a weapon to feel safer but it's extremely improbable anything bad will happen to you

Nice try, Muhammad -- EU Director of Tourism.

Thanks user. good to know.

I have some friends stationed in germany that disagree when it comes to women. Im not worried about me, im worried for my girl when im not around since ill mostly be working near the base. Shes a good looking asian(jap) so i dont want to take any chances. Im not worried at all about her when we are in the UK since we arent going to be separated while we are there. Ill just keep a lookout for any trucks of peace or expluslims

Attached: 66448754_10215706286875652_6518848383447203840_n.jpg (640x732, 74K)

Searches with customs are 50/50, but they can usually spot a knife pretty well if they go into thorough search mode.
Most museums, art galleries, or tourist attraction will have a pretty cursory bag search. Metal detectors and xrays are super-rare, so it's all done by hand right in front of you.
Some tourist attractions are run on active military bases, but the bag searches are pretty similar. Just remember that if they find you trying to sneak a weapon in there, you're now facing a whole other level of criminal charges.

if you carry pepperspray in germany though it MUST be labeled to be anti-animal spray and if police stop you and ask why you have it you have to answer that it is for protection against animals. If you tell them it's for protection against people the police can arrest you for violating the gun law.

EU isn't one country with one law you moron

Honestly your girl will be fine. She’s at no risk in daylight and the scum really only target drunk girls anyway. Remember these aren’t like the aggressive ferals you’re used to in the US, they’re cowards that go for easy targets.

Yeah but once you're over there you're fine except if you go to a specific place like a museum or a stadium. Knife in the cargo hold bag shouldn't be a big deal.

day after day the EU is becoming a shithole. Small gang shootings happen weekly in no-go-zones, police don't even give a fuck at this point. This applies to shitskins and natives alike

Eh true but id rather be safe than sorry. those fuckers have the highest aids rate in the world after all.

>Yes officer, I found this lead pipe on the ground where the assailant attacked me and used it to my advantage

The police (at least in Berlin) can and will try to trip you up by asking why you feel the need to carry the spray around. Be polite and don't try to brush them off. If you're a backpacker, it's easy enough to justify having everything on you at all times. If you're just bumming around the city, then it comes up as sketchy.
Also, women are usually given a free pass for this sort of thing. Progressive nation.

Exactly. You're going to be in less trouble if you shove Omar's face into a wall than if you even point a beer bottle at him.

Stop using Jow Forums as a travel guide

>t. doesn’t have a passport

Your hands pussy
Train a martial art

Attached: 99C3605A-1E71-4AA6-B8D3-794ACBCB6C63.jpg (1080x423, 149K)

thisand thisbecause you have no rights

Attached: handonthefuckinbible.jpg (674x514, 75K)