Texas

Walmart
>no one shoots back

Texas stripped of is fake ass tough guy shit shtick.
>how bout you texas Queers come north and learn how we handle mass shooters in Ohio

Faggots

Attached: sswarkangs.jpg (689x583, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crimeresearch.org/2019/08/yet-another-shooting-at-a-gun-free-zone-el-paso-shooting-at-cielo-vista-mall-is-apparently-in-a-place-that-banned-permitted-concealed-handguns/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To be fair, Dayton PD regularly gets in gunfights with shit bags. I'm willing to bet that was not the first rodeo for any of the officers involved, and they happened to be right where it was going down. But texas is still a cuck state getting by on myths and legends.

>t. Daytonian

Meh yeah

we are all about to lose our shit to some Actual
govt nazis/commies (insert) and theres nothing we can do about it.

What happened specifically with the Texas shooting?
Also since it was El Paso I’m kind of surprised but not really. Used to be a bunch of cowboys out there, now its fill of lib beaners

Alleged Ohio shooter died in 2014 and his mum runs a cybersecurity company called Minethurn. Dayton was faker than Sandy Hook.

It’s a border town most are illegals who can’t buy guns

there's a reason he drove all the way to spic country in el paso to do it. if he tried that shit in white texas, he would get shot within 30 seconds.

Oklahoma had a mass shooting last year but he got domed real fast. Wouldn’t recommend trying that shit in Oklahoma

Could be real but "fake" at the same time. The MK Ultra shit is real, i used to think it was UFO/Flat Earth/etc glownigger shit but it's very real.

The shooter more or less stopped shooting and El Paso SWAT showed up, then he basically gave up. I.e. He didn't want to suicide by cop. He either ran out of ammo, got spooped, or planned to give up once police showed. He went to cause maximum butthurt + casualties.

spics will become a majority in TX in less than 2 years. your whole post is just cope.

El Paso is a blue city. Everybody there is either noguns already or are illegals too afraid of being caught and deported to risk carrying.

>acting like san anton, dallas and houston aren't infested with liberal faggots that will forever make texas a blue state

And then the whole western world is fucked because the U.S. will never have an elected Conservative president again, Congress will be hard to control for Republicucks, and the Supreme Court will get a billion more lefty cases tossed up to them that will slow down rulings that affect us all.

Hate Texas, fine. But you'll be fucked along with us.

I know they will. But they're not in the white part of Texas, where he would have got shot. Where's the cope, nigger?

whole thing could be all ai cg generated.

US gov bought walmarts there for about 20 years

Yeah and I heard reports that he was glowing as well

What is the best State in the United States, for someone who hates the National Rifle Association, Hates Guns and is Against the Weapons Carrier?

Liberia

Jew York or Oregon. In Oregon it is also easy to find pedo-satanic groups of all kinds, many multi-generational. You have them too in Jew York of course but those are more elite, the ones in Oregon are more accessible to the common man. I mentioned this because many of you liberals have pedophile and pedo-incestual tendencies.

He's saying there is no white part of Texas, and the "white" parts are full of shitlibs. Think about it, goblino

it glows. the planted fall guy is going to get free meals and housing for the rest of his life, probably didn't agree to the death penalty thing but that won't bother his spook handler/s.

New York Sucks

And the good thing about Oregon is that they like Soccer.

You’re next for understanding it

Out of curiosity, have they released the identities of the victims? Do we know how many of them were non-citizens?

Talk shit all you want, is still somewhat right. Even in half brown Fort Worth, he would have had his head turned into a canoe. El Paso isn't Texas, anymore. Nothing on the border is. Either fucking way, this is a problem we both face and you shouldn't be running your mouth. The violence is only going to escalate from here.

>leftypol in charge of running interference because a leftist joined the fun over the CIA's weekend of blood

They passed the SAFE act overnight. No warning. Sandy Hook didn’t even happen in our state.

Was a "gun free zone".
crimeresearch.org/2019/08/yet-another-shooting-at-a-gun-free-zone-el-paso-shooting-at-cielo-vista-mall-is-apparently-in-a-place-that-banned-permitted-concealed-handguns/

>The Simon Mall chain is well known for banning permitted concealed handguns in Texas.

>“Possession of any weapon at Simon malls, whether concealed or displayed openly, is in violation of mall policy. This policy is intended first and foremost to maintain a safe, secure and comfortable environment at our malls, which has always been our top priority, and to avoid any situation that could potentially place at risk the safety of our shoppers and employees."

That's why I left. Let the shithole burn when all of the taxpayers leave.

you should go back too, Jorkers are as bad as commiefornians. always moving out and voting for their goddamn "blue dog" democrats but there's only ever 12 or so of those ever and you fucks just ruin the places you move with more leftist shit

Yeah no I've never voted Democrat. Please, kill yourself.

Texas is a fag state and has been for quite some time. this isn't news to anyone who's ever been there.

you have to go back

Connecticut. More accepting of criminals than gun owners 99% of the time

What's with Oregon and you freaks? It's a small state with good gun laws, give it a rest.

Just keep responding to him with that user, I'm sure you'll convince him.

Salem here, yeah we'll see what our Gov and dem super majority have to say about our current laws. I smell an emergency session... If we could get rid of Portland and Eugene, this would be an amazing state.

T. Daytonian
More like "Oregon district was infamously bad and now its swamped with cops every 100m"

Seriously, if you've been there on a Friday even a week ago and went from Dublin Pub to Toxic Brewing or Masque, you'd pass 1 bike patrol, 2 foot patrols, and a cop would do a lazy circle.

Even if it was fake, who cares? The public will never buy a false flag as being false. 9/11, Sandy Hook, Vegas, ect. In fact, the more the words "false flag" get thrown out after each shooting, the less the phrase means to the public.

Nobody really cares anymore, you will get 1-2 weeks of media, maybe a bill or two in garbage states simply looking for an excuse and then people will move on, in a few years nobody will bat an eye if anything less than 100 people get killed.

It was mostly full of Mexicans, not Texans.

The republicans can keep leaving the state to block the sessions of shitty bills. Sounds like a game winning, long term strategy.

What makes you say he's a spook?

CEASE YOUR INVESTIGATION.

>cops didn't kill him
>nobody that was CC'ing shot him IN TEXAS regardless of being a liberal shithole border town
>surrendered
>that manifesto
>initial report of meeting a mysterious accomplice before the shooting just like Mandalay Bay in 2017 and Garlic Festival the day before
>used some weird kit compared to other shooters that don't glow because of the above
>the pic of him being spread around looks nothing like the mug-shot or security footage screens
>he actually looks more like a 56% meme
>the lazy eye is on the wrong side in his mug-shot vs the pic circulating

>he actually thinks the fall guy won't have a terrible accident before the week it out

>there is no white part of Texas
You retarded or something?

shit on texas thread? shit on texas thread

imagine being the person who defends texas on the internet

Gun control freak spotted

texas as a whole is fucked due to the spic menace, but there are still a few white areas.

do I have the pitch for you

Attached: download.jpg (1000x708, 267K)

I'm a spic and I hate the other spics in my area. Fat, greasy, and play their music so fuckin loud. Tho I'm probably the only one who actually carry everyday. The white folks here all pussy libs. Texas is almost fucked.

Please kill yourself with that gun of yours.

>schizo vs schizo

How about no you nigger

SEE THIS user GETS IT

whites have cucked themselves
its sickening

>>acting like san anton, dallas and houston aren't infested with liberal faggots that will forever make texas a blue state
^^^This

Huh.....

Attached: 1538528133985s.jpg (86x125, 1K)