Pakistan going all out

Before anyone asks: My family has deep connections with the military as we're a military family. I know about the thick points and the larger picture but no details.

Multiple jets in the air. Location is classified(on purpose) but coverage over entire Pakistani airspace as well as Azad Kashmir. Air Defence systems being moved to Azad Kashmir. BARCAPS going on.

Massive troops mobilisation happening at the moment. Wait for Corps Commanders Conference meet-up tomorrow. Pakistan WILL give a response, PLAN HAS BEEN FINALISED. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED PAKISTANIS AND ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORT JUSTICE!

Indians, wait for our surprise.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Attached: Screenshot_43.png (573x580, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xmbs8ihPrlg
youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc
youtube.com/watch?v=b-U1ZkxGtSk
youtube.com/watch?v=1EUzH682UTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And let me remind you, our current Prime Minister is famous around the world for his "cornered tigers" speech when Pakistan was almost out of the cricket world cup in 1992 but he captained the team to victory.

He fights best when cornered.

Attached: quote-i-want-my-team-to-play-like-a-cornered-tiger-when-it-s-said-it-s-most-dangerous-imran-khan-131 (850x400, 58K)

Sounds good poo flinger

Attached: Indianname.jpg (1024x768, 93K)

live-stream it. also Jow Forums will prob give better reaction.

rollin

This is not cricket, you fool.

you exist because we allow it
and you will perish because we demand it

Attached: ec9d5ebd448b452afec07f4a6ec062ae.jpg (640x786, 52K)

Time to spend this long night watching inspirational Imran Khan videos

youtube.com/watch?v=Xmbs8ihPrlg

rollin in the poopoo streets
desu me an the wife went to an indian joint and i was good

Roll

See we have 5 Namaz in a day, after every namaz, we pray for our country, for our soldiers, for our Kashmir, for our victory, Dua is the biggest weapon a muslim possess.

Attached: EBGWDdiWwAAxPJm.jpg (351x360, 29K)

roll

You're thinking of india, not Pakistan.

try not to fuck any chickens.

you pray to the void in hopes a benevolent god will aid you
there is only the leviathan that is us, and our infinite tendrils that pierce the world

Attached: article-0-15706B56000005DC-318_634x605.jpg (634x605, 66K)

There’s really no difference in perception to anyone outside of the subcontinent. Y’all are just slightly more terrorist-y Indians.

rollan time

rolling

Tomorrow's Corps Commanders meeting....press release will be real shocker for the Endians

roll

>Dua is the biggest weapon a muslim possess
wet farting sounds
it sure isn't literacy or God who it appears is about to strike down a subcontinent full of savage cruel heathens

famous around the world... cricket world cup... this curry drenched bait is pathetic

>There’s really no difference in perception to anyone outside of the subcontinent. Y’all are just slightly more terrorist-y Indians.

Two bunches of savages but this Indians have two merits,

1) the British stamped out the worst aspects of their demon worship like child sacrifice (though they still do it) and burning women and showed them the possibilities of civilisation like trains
2)They are not muslim

Beyond that you are however basically correct two points illustrate that, bout half of the pakkis are illiterate and in india while they fund a nuclear programme leprosy is still endemic

Now hang on Ameribro, lets just see where they go with this. A war with India could lead to a much lower global population, which is good for the environment even if its tragic.
Still, its always fun to watch.

You want to lose another war like the last 3 times you tried? You want to lose even more territory? Maybe this time we'll eradicate every muslim pedophile from the continent. And bury your subhuman skulls alongside pig heads.

The hand of God in history. He's going to strike down the heathen, both lots for their attacks on peaceful Christians

youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc

>Indians
>Christian
I don't remember God having six arms and being blue.

I hope you subhumans nukes yourselves out of existence.

>being this fucking illiterate
>posting nu-johnny cash
pottery

both hindu extremists and muslim extremists burn and torture, execute and beat to death and threaten with execution those amongst them who reject the muslim moon cult and hindu demonology. Blood of martyrs. Gods going to cut them all down

> hinduism bad
Keep worshipping your dead jew on a stick kike. You know your ancestors were pagan right? Dumb little christcuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-U1ZkxGtSk

based

When the man comes around, he'll be knocking on your door for sure.

>You know your ancestors were pagan right?
All the ancestors I can reliably trace back to me were christian.

Good, I hope India exterminates all mudslimes from the cub-continent once and for all.

>. You know your ancestors were pagan right?

They knew a good thing when they heard it.

Rollska

My ancestors were so Christian, when their barbarian hordes swept over Roman territory, they took the Romans out back and started crucifying them for being degenerate apostates.

>cub-continent
I know you meant sub-continent, but I'm still imagining a continent full of baby tigers and bears and stuff.

Remember when india beat them in 3 wars? And how we had to stop before exterminating them everytime cause of the (((UN))) and the (((west))). Blame yourself for supporting them. Guess where bin laden was hiding? Pakistan. It is the hub of international terrorism, no other country even comes close. You dont have to deal with them as neighbors, you have no idea what a threat islam actually is to civilization.

fucking kek I'm god damn ready

Cope. Churchill even said he preferred Muslims to h*ndus because at least Muslims "were warriors".
Pakistanis statistically are 2-3 inches taller, whiter, and have bigger dicks than poostreetshitterranjesshgangus.

ranjessh, calm down, go drink some cow piss

All soldiers tonight are excited in their camps, nobody can sleep with what's coming tomorrow.

Roll

>telegraphing military action a day in advance
That's dumb if you're actually planning to do anything. It's good for posturing, though.

I know nothing will probably happen, but God I wish something would.

This is beginning of resolution of Kashmir.

Either Kashmir will be part of Pakistan or emerge as independent state. Pakistan has no problem in both scenarios.

We are not sitting back and just watching.

We are well prepared, far more than imagination of India and we proved it on 27th of February.

Our army is battle hardened unlike Indian army who fights stone pelting civilians.

7th or 8th of August or any date. We are ready.

We have waited for this moment for 7 decades.

please start firing nukes.

Nice spacing

I hope the dotheads wipe you stupid vain belligerent cocksuckers off the planet.

Is it bad that America as a Lovecraftian horror makes me happy?

spacing doesn't matter

Our song for tonight: youtube.com/watch?v=1EUzH682UTo

Turn on English captions to understand lyrics ;)

Attached: EBGb-yGWwAAP8Sk.jpg (680x678, 54K)

nice

Attached: Screenshot_44.png (1896x771, 1.04M)

>We are well prepared, far more than imagination of India and we proved it on 27th of February.
Doesn't matter anymore. Throwing article 370 in the trash and letting cashed up Indians engage in a land grab is going to lead to a soft genocide route.
Thank Trump for sending India into a frenzied panic.

>Turn on English captions to understand lyrics ;)

dirka dirka dirk dirk dirk dirks derk allah derk

Is it Christmas in Sandville already?

roll

When you hate Muslims and Indians both, you can only win in this situation.

>Wanting to fight India
Are you retarded? We need them to even the numbers against China and have a beachhead on their south flank. If it comes down to Pakis and Indians, throw the fucking pakis under the bus everytime.

>Massive troops mobilisation happening at the moment. Wait for Corps Commanders Conference meet-up tomorrow. Pakistan WILL give a response, PLAN HAS BEEN FINALISED. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED PAKISTANIS AND ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORT JUSTICE!

So you have all this insider info, your dad works at Nintendo, and one of your first instincts is to go post about it on the internet's favorite Siberian beekeeping forum?

Why?

Attached: 1546419949410.jpg (688x960, 156K)

The dude singing in English was shit, the other two guys were badass.

live and let live huh, Hans?
and the ovens?
are they just for the bread?

Rollo

Roll in the loll

most adorable post apocalypse ever.

your tiny nation with its tiny failures and tinier triumphs, fumbling in your ignorance
you failed because we demanded it
you failed to make way for our influence, for our designs, beyond your comprehension

there is no other but us, now and forever

Attached: 5g3m21h7h2y01.jpg (640x427, 30K)

I hope these subhumans lob a few nukes at each other.

Honestly, their populations are about 90% too large at this time. Huge burden on the environment.

Bonus points if the Chinks get involved and lose 900 million insectoids.

Attached: 1497816243001.jpg (695x938, 101K)

That's rich coming from a cunt whose nation has been hijacked by parasitic sand-dwellers for at least 50 years.

Attached: 1551909057846.jpg (3160x2882, 1.71M)

what exactly is this latest dust up about? last I heard there was just a few planes downed and arty traded awhile back. Is this just some rah rah nationalism elections bullshit?

Attached: 1538944936121.png (225x225, 5K)

puppets, to be used and then destroyed when they are no longer useful
we will succeed where all others have failed

Attached: 3.jpg (861x640, 83K)

>floating cities that traverse the seas endlessly, raining misery from the sky
>silent leviathans creeping through the black abyss, unseen until they wish to make their presence known
Kino

India has moved 180,000 troops into Kashmir, imposed cufews on the state, removed all foreign/local journalists, evacuated all tourists/pilgrims and all this to remove article 370 and 35A earlier today, go look it up I don't have time to explain what it means. But basically, it has completely annexed Indian Kashmir, which used to be an autonomous region.

And is this something Pakistan is actually willing to go to war over? What do the Kashmiris think?

Sorry but this post reeks of fucking neck beard mall ninja

Yes, because Pakistan's claim to Kashmir is based on the spirit of partition, local support, religious, historical, cultural & geographic links to Kashmir. India's claim rested solely on instrument of accession with Hari Singh. After Article370's removal, the Instrument of Accession stands null and void.

That means, India is by all definitions illegally occupying J&K. They have strengthened Pakistan’s claim.

Post your CCW, redditfag

>What do the Kashmiris think?

Obviously Kashmiris prefer independence from India, then Pakistan, then death, then being part of India.

But we don't know what Kashmiris think because internet, mobile phones, TV's and everything has been shut down in the state and nobody from the outside knows what the situation on the ground is.

Pajeets aside, what's Pakistan's stance on Iran anyway?

Sure, but I want to know whether Pakistan is willing to fight a proper war, not whether their "claims are valid". Whether the claims are valid or not has never mattered in any war ever.

Roll

Pakistan has fought 3 wars for Kashmir, and nothing was as drastic as the removal of Art 370, so yes, wait for the next 48 hours you will see what is coming. Until now the Pakistani government is silent, they will speak when they have to say something.

what is going on between the indians and pakistanis now?

>annexing clay full of muslims

lmao india what are u doin

Attached: 1480237127539.jpg (1656x1009, 240K)

Attached: Screenshot_45.png (499x174, 9K)

what does that mean?

see

I dunno, but it makes me happy, too.

why are you faggots getting so excited about a nothingburger? The paki's and indians aren't going to war over this dumbass shit there'll just be a few border skirmishes and that's it

Rolling, hope India blows them out and annexes them

go to bed modi

Personally, I’m bored, and looking forward to the next real war.

>t. Hindu

Gooooo

Hate to break it to you, but in this context we're the puppet.

>>PAKISTANIS
The same fucks that hid bin Laden?; the same fucks that steal us blind?; the same fucks that killed their own PM and let a despot take over?
I hope the indians kill all you pajeets.

wow its kebabs acting like niggers...
pretty low iq

Just a little time to go before the announcement.

Attached: Screenshot_46.png (638x290, 8K)

>Gods going to cut them all down

Attached: we-cant-expect-god-to-do-all-the-work-32711771.png (500x856, 191K)

Namaste