PSA

remember folks the most effective weapon against the gun-contol is noncompliance
that means
>dont register shit
>build whatever you want
>make sure to be positive
>spread the good word
>remember the jannies glow in the dark

Attached: mcafee12-26-15.jpg (639x441, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kmcbess72jU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You got it user :3

Attached: JPEG_20190717_202028.jpg (4160x3120, 1.34M)

What a pathetic piece of shit.
Non-compliance is the virtue signalling of the gun world.
>Look at me being a rebel while doing absolutely nothing to help
The most effective weapon against gun control is fucking politics. Get out and vote, volunteer for good candidates, be active.
Just saying you will not follow laws is completely useless.

>if you ignore your enemies you win
>if you kill your enemies they win
even your words are pozzed i cant imagine your actions

except for the drug war, and prohibition, and all other laws
literally, the easiest way to beat a law is to not comply
voting is actually pointless when you can only vote for bullshit candidates
Im voting Macafee
life is not easy friend

Attached: 1563584380509.jpg (1200x640, 128K)

im glad the term glow has almost no meaning thanks to the usual newfag overuse. at this point it basically just means 'anyone who isn't with me'

it means "an agent of a government"

your country already gave up op.
remember dunblaine

>thinking North America i the same thing as some tiny ass islands in the Atlantic
get rekt bongposter
too much open space here its not all jew yourk and commiefornia

Attached: 50b.jpg (500x375, 41K)

yeah sure, originally. but now people throw it around so much its meaningless. unless people actually think anyone who doesn't agree with them is a fed

Why stick to noncompliance? That does nothing expect pave the way for us to be forced underground and treated as second class citizens. When it comes to it and you have a choice between compliance or being a felon, be the felon that they will fear.

>Non-compliance is the virtue signalling of the gun world.
Except that it's generally done secretly. That's kinda how you get away with it. Are you new?

>The most effective weapon against gun control is fucking politics. Get out and vote, volunteer for good candidates, be active.
In the U.S. y'all have been barking up that tree for 230 years. There's more gun control now than when you started. Ergo, on balance, that strategy has proven to be a colossal failure.

>Just saying you will not follow laws is completely useless.
That's why you actually don't follow them. Doesn't matter what laws are on the books if nobody follows them.

>>if you ignore your enemies you win
>>if you kill your enemies they win
If you're able to carry on with your business while ignoring your enemies, then yeah, you do win. They've proven to be impotent.
Go ahead and kill 'em if they come for you, but as long as you can render them ineffective, that's even better.

>Why stick to noncompliance?
I don't see that as the only thing you do; it's just a healthy part of your daily balanced riot. The real key lies in making a profit off of making it easier for everybody else to not comply. Get paid to make it harder to enforce bullshit laws. There are ways. Eventually you're rich and the law's effectively gone.

Cannabis is still illegal on the federal level, but in several states, nobody gives a shit. Folks openly admit to smoking it, despite the fact that any federal officer could theoretically lock you up for it. Nevertheless, the filthy potheads are winning.

>hide your guns so that they're so useless they're not even paperweights
Wow so effective! You cracked the code OP. NFA repeal imminent!

look at those digets
youtube.com/watch?v=Kmcbess72jU

just hide your stockpile, have your dialy shit and range toys at home

Fuck off fed, remember Jow Forums, don’t say shit and don’t post shit.

gun control is officially CANCELED

Attached: 67952258_1075624762635237_2171572783828434944_n.jpg (640x514, 33K)

remember folks that Feds shitpost on *Chans and want us to start shit. this is not a conspiracy theory, it's confirmed by FBI's court filings.
if a poster is trying to get you to break laws, assault someone or cries about Russia or calls you a Russian, there's a high probability they're a glowinthedarknigger.

Attached: 1564829827078.png (1544x1926, 529K)

reminder if youre scared to talk freely your government are a bunch of niggers who belong on a rope and acting like a pussy will only empower them, in minecraft of course

Attached: rock.jpg (990x578, 217K)

>the most effective weapon against gun control is to bury your guns into the ground and be a fucking pussy while your rights are trampled over
PSA: McAfee is a mentally ill retard and you should not be basing your freedom-oriented ideals on the modern Libertarian Party.

>that billionaire who is successfully combatting the American empire alone is fucking retarded
says the basement dweller

>that billionaire who is successfully combatting the American empire alone
Let me stop you right there. McAfee hasn't been successful in literally anything apart from making a lot of money off of anti-virus software (that isn't even relevant nowadays and is disavowed by McAfee himself). Please try to be a serious person and don't fall for a dumbfuck LARP candidate. That might have been semi-acceptable a decade or two ago, it isn't acceptable now.

>dont register shit
why do you people keep saying this? where are you registering firearms?
the registry was already deemed unconstitutional as far as im aware.

>please please please vote for Israel
i would literally rather vote for scooby doo than any of the regular candidates fuck the NWO
ill never vote for a war criminal

in cuck states

>please please please vote for Israel
And where did I ever say that, you fucking cretin?

Our political system is thoroughly bent over and anally-fucked. But, if you think motherfucking John McAfee of all fucking people is the solution to our no-lube rape, you deserve to be one of the people being brutally buttfucked.

what states have you register your firearms? ive seen you need to register yourself for concealed carry licenses but that's all im familiar with

>if you think of not voting for an Illuminati owned politician you're subhuman
yeah whatever dumbass
just keep voting red and blue its worked so far
even if my vote doesn't matter, ill never vote for self-destruction... if you vote for (them) you deserve what you get

Attached: deathtotaxes.jpg (885x497, 305K)

CA
NY
NJ
MA
im sure there are more

I'm genuinely curious what registration even is or how law enforcement enforces it. When you buy a gun from a gun store isn't it already registered since it has a serial number linked to your name and how would they police even know that it isn't registered if you don't tell people I never understood that

You’re supposed to register “assault weapons” in NY state, if you had them before the safe act was pushed through.

>continuing to put words into my mouth and pretending like i actually support kikes or the "red vs. blue" dumbfuckery
There is absolutely no value in continuing to converse with a single-celled organism such as yourself.

Attached: 1420845425052.jpg (595x643, 112K)

that info stays at the store, and if the cops find the gun in a dark ally they call the manufacturer to find out what store it was sold to
that's federal under a 4473

some states require more and its different for every state
in CA you are required to register all guns at purchase and any guns you take into the state has to be registered within 3 months
all old guns were supposed to be registered too but literally, nobody did except for super cucks
basically no laws are enforceable due to state lines and 80% lowers
same with the mag ban
its all just a reason for the cops to take your money and stuff because they cant get stoners here now unless they are stupid

Attached: endthefed.png (500x522, 172K)

>dirty blonde
>blue eyes

>should run for the 4th reigh?

> I was merely pretending to be retarded
>you should vote for (nobody)
>ur fuckin dumb
ok dude ur so cool
10 points to Gryffindor for this wizard

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 4K)

You're the one continuing to make shit up and put words into my mouth, making a wide range of dumbfuck implications (that I haven't expressed clear support for) simply because I disagree with your profoundly dumbfuck support of John McAfee. It's just goofy as shit. You seem to have an okay grasp on some of the issues, but your solution is to turn to a coked-out memehead?

That being said, I wholeheartedly accept the 10pts to my ebin wizard school.

Thanks I've been wondering for a while

Mcafee
>Started off in an impovrished household with an alcoholic dad
>Started an innovative antivirus company
>made huge money off it
>Scammed the entire world with y2k
>refused to pay a single dollar on taxes
>Moved to avoid the law
>started a drug business
>created a new sex drug
>had several wives at the same time
>started a militia
>didn't kill his neighbour just because he talked shit about his dogs
>fucked a literal whale
>lived off a yacht
>got caught several times, each time smuggling in phones and escaping
Why wouldn't you vote for this motherfucker?

You have to go back

>good candidates
>candidate
>good
No

>Why wouldn't you vote for this motherfucker?
Because he's dead? The CIA punched his ticket last week after he threatened to drop names

proofs?

They got him off his boat dude

I was about to call you a retard until
>people actually think anyone who doesn't agree with them is a fed
This is true

I would follow that man into Hell itself.

Except when its way to far gone, and anyone that could possibly get up far enough to change anything just ends up on the take.

>just trust me dude
sauce or GTFO

Attached: 858896cf9236dd31-822x617.jpg (822x617, 53K)

This

- still voting.

Unless it's for very local shit, I'm black pilled on voting. Ballet box, soap box, cartridge box.

vote from the rooftops user

Sounds like a fag. Nice to hear he's freeloading off everyone else's tax dollars

you sound like a faggot bro

Why because I live in New York and pay my taxes like an adult? Go back to playing Fortnite summerfag

>>created a new sex drug
tell me less