Tiannamen Square 2 Electric Boogaloo

So...What would you do if you were the protest leader with the following resources to hand in this area & situation, knowing this information?

Attached: Hong Kong Strategic Map.jpg (1362x600, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OedoSoldier/status/1158340213468352519
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5waC5_NzjY
youtube.com/watch?v=OdLQEjrW7Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=1qPf-zZ4eKQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=S2tnk1XH-s4
twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1158431397310320641
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=72&v=eVjBLM-tzBU
youtube.com/watch?v=gvilmqJa8Yg
scmp.com/news/hong-kong/society/article/3021708/rumours-armed-gangs-heighten-north-point-tensions-after-anti
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have 15,000 men and women (capable fighters but are poorly trained/untrained) with the following weapons:

1) illegally sourced SMGs and pistols
2) a few assault rifles seized from a police station
3) a few defected station districts providing 500 ARs + 40mm nade launchers with CS gas
4) homemade explosives (as many as you want to use)
5) 50 large "truck bombs"
6) 100 car bombs (stealthy enough that you can use them mostly without being caught with them)
7) about 500 foreign volunteers of semi-skilled to highly skilled military background

>What would you do if you were the protest leader
Sell all my assets and take a flight to Taiwan as soon as possible.

>draw out police force with lots of calls
>keep each officer up for days
>if during protests better, keep guns away from protests until the whole city is hot
>just drive around city firing in the air
>after a week of this start hitting police stations
use a big bomb then roll heavy (outnumber them)
>as many as you can as often as you can until you remove all the stations
>use bombs and buildings as cover for when the milt shows up

Taiwan is the only real China. I hope PRC and the PLA get a bloody nose with this.

Attached: winnie.jpg (1920x1080, 405K)

I do too, but I really don't see any way of this ending well for HK.

Get crushed by the PLA, most likely bringing down one country two systems in the process, stripping away the last vestiges of democracy in Hong Kong, and possibly Macau to boot. Since I am most probably an agent of the security services, I will then enjoy my corner office, pay raise and new assistant. Possibly semi-retire to teach at the academy for such agents sooner rather than later.

I smell a yellow glowie

>Sell all my assets and take a flight to Taiwan as soon as possible.
Isn't that what is actually happening considering the constantly worsening situation in HK and Macau, tons of people unwilling to live under Winnie the Pooh's boot moving to Taiwan?

Yep. It's probably good that Taiwan is getting an influx of vehemently anti-PRC immigrants. Should remind them why they've maintained their independence.

Flee to Taiwan too. Sadly, no country will get involved in what they see as a domestic Chinese issue, and I doubt America will get involved in any meaningful way, as there's little to nothing to be gained from it.

America won't get involved directly/publicly but we all know how the U.S. government loves coup detats and civil issues especially in rival countries. If anything they'll place one maybe two agents in there with experience in training and riling up foreign groups.

Sometimes the only winning move is not to play.

Communist domination of Hong Kong was a certainty as soon as the Union Jack went down and the Chinese flag went up.

honestly the best move they have is cut off all entrance into Hong Kong from the Chinese government and any support they have.
>Control the major ports and the International Airport
>Place blockades on the major roads leading into and out of mainland China
>Disable government control of the city, attack the police stations and government buildings and disable any communication they have

When China eventually comes to commit Tienanmen Square Part 2 and brings in the military resort to guerrilla warfare
>IEDs
>Hit and Run tactics
>Sabotage
They'll either capitulate or double down in which you double down in recruiting more and more civilians which will end in causing massive civilian casualties and unrest in the international community until they have to respond

6月4日天安門廣場大屠殺

>insurgents hiding in HK Disneyland

Attached: iuSEURZVWB.jpg (300x286, 15K)

>capable fighters but are poorly trained/untrained
so they're not capable fighters then

>China
>capitulating to protesters
That's the last thing the PRC would do, because then they've got uppity Tibetans, uighyrs, and Mongolians who will take it as a sign of weakness

Gin Drinkers Line 2, cut all the roads along a line from Tsing Yi to Sai Kung

Shaped charge remote detonated explosives.

BTW, my sister works in HK, any advice for her besides staying home from work?

exactly so it'll just be a back and forth "War on Terror" type shit where if the protesters are actually smart they can hold off until China either completely goes ape shit or someone else steps in

China have indicated their army within and near Hong Kong will start working when their presence in the city get attacked or other situation cannot be handled by local police happened

About 50% of all population of Hong Kong live north of the line nowadays.
>BTW, my sister works in HK, any advice for her besides staying home from work?
Call your country's consulate general at Hong Kong when captured by police. Remember their phone number.

As soon as that happens the best option is
urban guerrilla warfare and asking for assistance from outside help

>urban guerrilla warfare
Most people do not have resources nor experience for that
>asking for assistance from outside help
I don't think anyone will help?

I don't care. People can be evacuated. Do you want it defended or do you want to get steamrolled at the Sham Chun?

Dubs of truth unfortunately

The only one that would "help" in any way is the United States and only for the ability to fuck with China as much as possible. That also solves the whole "no resources or experience" thing.

The US under Trump is way too isolationist to do something like that.

1) keep the protests going but under control.
2) Use the protests to train your people in organization, tactics, communications, and build an esprit de corps
3) Get the University students building guns, producing explosives, and other lethal devices
4) make a deal with literally EVERY arms dealer on the planet for guns and explosives, you're going to need a lot to hold of the PLA for long
5) Make sure you have anti tank capabilities BEFORE the next step
6) Time to get violent. Start off the books, abduct and assassinate off duty policemen. Hide the bodies!
7) Once the police are weakened proceed to do the same to politicians
8) All the while surround the PLA units in Hong Kong, as well as the PLA entry points are literal death traps.
9) Once the PLA gets wise to the police and politician deaths, let them strike lethally at the crowd, then annihilate them.
10) Use the PLA over confidence to your advantage. With the major entry ways lined with ieds and ambushes, slaughter the inital quick reaction PLA force.
11) At this point, you have bought the movement time; however, a patron is needed for further operations. Approach trump offer him a great trade deal if he back you.
12) Simultaneously approach India, UK, Austrailia, Europe, etc. Having multiple patrons is better than none at all.
13)After securing resources, its time to go on the offensive, Follow ISIS' playbook. Start smuggling operatives and weapons into Shenzhen, Dongguan, Huizhou. Used the shared persecution of the cantonese people as your rallying cry.
14) China will still be overconfident and not prepared for an offensive behind their "lines" The objective is to kill as many PLA soldiers as possible and capture as much equipment as possible.
15) capture and fortify Canton Provence.
16) get your patrons to provide arms to Xijang, TIbet, inner mongolia, etc. as they all have incipient insurgencies.
17) use the chaos to take Hainan island. We now have nukes, use them to secure your gains.

I read an article on
>bloomberg
that speculates that if China decides to go in guns blazing, it will severely negatively affect the HK stock market and lead to a market crash throughout Asia and maybe the world. According to them, Europe and American companies like the fact HK is a relatively free territory within china's sphere and having a gov crackdown might make them flee to other places

I think they might have a point. China's currency isn't doing so well right now and they probably dont want to start a crash and make everything even worse

No need for the PLA.

How the HK rioters behave right now, they will have the entire citiy's working population turn against them soon:

twitter.com/OedoSoldier/status/1158340213468352519

And also, based White Shirts and angry local residents will BTFO these CIA paid shiill niggers.

Attached: Chad Patriot vs Incel Seperatist.png (1460x536, 1.45M)

Democracy fighters doing more democratic things:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5waC5_NzjY

Seriously, if this was in the US and these fucks did that to my car, I would shoot them in the face and spit on their corpses.

They are literally Antifa.

I mean the US 100% is involved in this shit for sure but outside of giving them money and some shitty weapons to piss off the Chinese. Nothing is going to be done. This is just going to be like the Hungarian Uprising tbqh where they get minor western support but nothing of note due to Western fear of war.

>They are literally Antifa.
Well they do have US Antifa support, not joking either. Go on twitter on any Antifa account and they're openly supporting and some are giving advise to these retards. They're supposedly against "Chinese Fascism" and "Chinese Imperialism" which the latter makes no fucking sense, how can you be imperialist in your own nation? It's the same language you hear here.

Some of these guys just want to vent out (or a dirty mainland agent if you're from hong kong).

The moment you destroy property your protest becomes a riot. At least there's still sane minds in the crowd.

Seize control of the subway system, it covers almost everywhere and has large underground areas for shops and walkways. No armored vehicles, drones or helicopters, just endless miserable tunnel fighting.

Why wouldn’t antifa be backing the literal communist Chinese party tho

Antifa are Anarcho-Communists, not Maoists. They view Marxist style states like the USSR/Maoist China/Castro Cuba as Fascist states and not real Communism. They all worship the CNT in Spain as a model to follow despite the Spanish Military BTFOing them during the Spanish Civil War because Anarchist Communes are shit at defending themselves. Literally exactly what happened when the Bolsheviks rekt'd the Anarchists in Ukraine too. To add on to that, China isn't even Communist anymore and hasn't been since Mao died. Deng Xiaoping took over after Mao and basically reformed China from a 3rd world communist backwater state into a State Capitalist Country resulting in Maoists being purged from the Government. Reasons why communists today hate China so much.

Attached: 1564828858066.jpg (540x405, 46K)

also fun fact of knowledge as well, Anarchists follow Bakunin who basically thought up what's thought of as Anarchist Thought. He basically split with Marx during the first international (basically conferences that Leftists had back in the day) and openly talked about Marxism being bad and how his ideas are better. Bakunin was also really racist and anti-Semitic so it's funny that many in Antifa and other Anarchist movements worship him and hearing their justifications for it is also hilarious. Though some have kinda pulled what the lutherans did and just denounce him but still follow his ideas.

>So...What would you do if you were the protest leader with the following resources to hand in this area & situation, knowing this information?

No naval force an a large population. In the event of any seizure of governmental and communications infrastructure any disruption of food deliveries and medical supplies will result in large numbers of civilian casualties.

Priority one would be to begin civilian evacuation. If that is not achievable then the formal support of a state with sufficient naval or air resources to undertake resupply would be essential.

If negotiated peace is not an option utilise the highly skilled in commando actions against opposing forces military assets within their territory, particularly air bases and military aircraft that are within striking distance as well as air power supporting logistics such as refuelling facilities, next category would be docks, harbours likely to be used by enemy within their territory and finally ammunition dumps, military logistics hubs, bridges and railways. This gives the initiative as opposed to holding a defensive permitted but will invariably cause supply disruption. See the first part of my post. If fighting descends to urban warfare the planned use of demolition changes to collapse skyscrapers on advancing hostile forces would be a powerful asset. The defender in this situation is to my mind in an impossible situation without formal support for another state and would be best to avoid an escalation to military hostilities on just war pcinciples

1)Do they have the authority to wage war, lets assume they do.
2)Is the undertaking of war going to be winnable? Well, no
3)Is the suffering caused by war less than not waging war. Again this is debatable
4)Will there be considerable loss of life to civilians...it seems probable

and 2 and 4 don't line up. This I not a scenario for action unless leadership expect and believe resistance will cause further uprisings in China, changing parameters

Off topic pol crap. Take it where it belongs to the garbage bin of poltard containment

You're in a thread that is talking about a political protest/riot. You're going to have discussions related to politics with it. Fucking brainlet. What can't keep up with the conversation?

Attached: 1558165339922.jpg (683x817, 138K)

IF you want to ride your antifa obsession fuck off and do it somewhere someone cares. This is about events in Hong Kong not frankly irrelevent US domestic student groups like 'antfa' or their corresponding and mirrored bag of useless mixed nuts that is pol

thats a fast way to justify military intervention, which would probably turn into a massive shitshow for everyone involved

>Antifa are Anarcho-Communists, not Maoists. They view Marxist style states like the USSR/Maoist China/Castro Cuba as Fascist states and not real Communism
And technically speaking they are correct. Communism, real communism is about humans living in communes. Not about closed borders and militarism like China or the USSR or North Korea were/are doing as that's fascism.

And although USSR/Maoist China/Castro Cuba/Best Korea indeed weren't really communist, real communism does exist: it's what the Kurds are doing.

Again for the absolute brainlet boomers: communism = nations dissolved with people living in communes, it's literally right there in the fucking name.

This is not the 80s, if china rolls the tanks first they have to ship them from the mainland.
Then they need to deploy them in HK.
People have access to gas and fire, it would be the biggest lost in Chinese history.
Even trying to move troops into HK would be difficult.
All china can do is pay thugs to bash protesters and pay off officials.
So protesters get helmets and remove officials from office.
Simple, China can do nothing without a full mobilization and even then all they can to is push on a string or catch smoke.

this.

the HK protests have been turned into a civil war right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=OdLQEjrW7Ts

>And also, based White Shirts and angry local residents will BTFO these CIA paid shiill niggers.

It would be no harm if the Chinse authorities instead of stamping boots and pointing quivering fingers screaming cia actually looked at the protestors concerns and actually addressed them instead of looking for western bogeymen. Your post is a damming indictment of the mentality of Chinese governmental authorities. Maybe protestors legitimately don't want o be extradited to mainland Chinese prisons where torture, rape and organ harvesting have been reported as widely occurring. Is that the way China wants to administer itself? Two paths, reform and make a better China or another civilian massacre. There you are baying for a civilian massacre. Pathetic. The fact that a large Chinese population seem to feel that they had better treatment as members of a fucking British colony than living under the communist party of China should be enough to tell you something is badly wrong in mainland china.

FUCK OFF TO POLNO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR COMMUNITY COLLEGE UNDERGRATUATE BRAIN DEAD WITTERINGS OF OBSOLETE AND FAILED 20TH CENTURY IDEOLOGIES

Oh my god are you autistic. I mentioned that US Antifa groups are working with protesters there and are supporting them, which is true and thus relevant to this thread related around the Hong Kong Protests. Some guy asked why Antifa aren't supporting China, I explained why and you sperg out and start yelling "GO BACK TO Jow Forums FAGGOTS AHHHH". Like the what the fuck is your problem, did Jow Forums rape your mom or something? Actually learn to follow a conversation unless you have aspergers though since not being able to follow conversations or understand social cues is a sign of that shit.

Attached: 1554265848340.png (550x550, 108K)

>extradition fear!!!111

Nigger, Spain, France and other NATO/Western countries have a treaty of extradition to China. Why dont they fear it?

China does try and controls many other countries tho.

You in real life must be the most boring irritating stupid little cunt to have to listen to. I hope for your sake you are some underage teen who is looking for attention and not an actual adult who never evolved beyond school debate hour.

Your shitting on about your pathetic personal obsessions which are irrelevant to events in Hong Kong because you're spastic

I mean of course but still just explaining to the other guy why an Ancom wouldn't support China even China under Mao. North Korea on the other hand was never really Marxist to begin with anyways. Just a weird knock off of Japanese Imperialism mixed with Stalinist Aesthetics. Good video on the subject here. youtube.com/watch?v=1qPf-zZ4eKQ

Attached: 1564904720862.jpg (960x960, 64K)

>Spain, France and other NATO/Western countries have a treaty of extradition to China.

That's because of all the trade and a political concession to get a chunk of it not a consideration of human rights or endorsement of China

You are obviously going to lose militarily what is really important is to show what is happening specially civilians deaths I wonder how many deaths the western world can see before they start protesting for their governments to do something but even if you get that it's still a possibility you'll lose, at least it would cost them taking Hong Kong.

Dude just shut the fuck up and quit sperging out over a fucking conversation. Go get some sleep or something or go outside. You're shitting up the thread by replying to anyone talking about political ideas in a thread about a political protest. How about you go back to autismspeaks.org?

Attached: 1554779929915.png (656x833, 1.08M)

>The fact that a large Chinese population seem to feel that they had better treatment as members of a fucking British colony than living under the communist party of China should be enough to tell you something is badly wrong in mainland china.

Which is just their feelings tho, not reality.

Britain never allowed protests like these to spin out of control for so long like this. The last time people rioted in british controled HK, they were shot to death by the Royal Scottish Regiment deployed on the streets.

Even the brits admitted that they never allowed democracy in HK and find it silly that they ask China to give them what even Britain never considered:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=S2tnk1XH-s4

HK fuck rioters are just being racist and cant deal with the fact that they are now being ruled by those they used to look down upon.

Also, the US already agreed that they funded the riots through the NED:

Attached: izdmq3kv6jc31.jpg (640x605, 83K)

##Belarus
##Bulgaria
##Cambodia
##Kazakhstan
##Kyrgyzstan
##France
##Laos
##Mongolia
##Lithuania
##Peru

France can refuse extradition if a suspect may be sentenced to death after his return to China
this is also true of other EU members like Spain, Portugal, Lithuania etc. Its not worth the paper its written on just a pr stunt for China in return for trade
##Russia[2][5][4]
##The Philippines
##Portugal
##South Africa
##South Korea
##Romania
##Spain
##Thailand
##Tunisia
##The United Arab Emirates

there is a board for politics, you are not on it. You're a boring cunt. Deal with it

this pretty much. I just chalk up the protests as nothing more than typical US funded Provocateur tier stuff we've seen before in places like the middle east or Russia or what have you.

Some car drivers are based tho.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=72&v=eVjBLM-tzBU

wew lad and there is a many websites and forums for autistic individuals like you as well.

>US funded
Muh external bogeyman because people in those places have nothing to protest about? What bullshit

>CHINA LOOK HOW I KICK MY OWN ASS YOU SCARED YET?

top kek

Sure there are issues they do protest about but to say that they weren't US funded is outright retarded. The US and NATO in general does this shit all the god damn time and has a long history of doing so. Same with Russia and China and pretty much every country ever. When your enemy is having issues internally then it's smart to make sure to make those issues worse for them.

Attached: 1563443324279.jpg (800x999, 92K)

PLA intervention never.

Well theyve already postured outside the city

As long as you understood what I just wrote it's all good.

North Korea is pretty much an absolute monarchy. The son of the leader becomes the new leader, the son of the new leader becomes the new new leader etc.

But yeah you're right. Good luck explaining this to retards let alone boomers though. People never understand that aesthetics or presentation does not necessarily coincide with policy. Just like people never understand that saying something and doing something are not necessarily the same either (Trump and Obongo and their sycophants are perfect examples of this btw).

They already have a very well equipped garrisson inside the city. And a naval detachment around it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gvilmqJa8Yg

>nukes HK
heh, nothin' personnel kid

for real though they would just wait until raging wage cucks collaborate with (paid) gangsters and police to fuck the protesters hard

>Taiwan is the only real China.
The PRC is unironically more nationalist than Taiwan is nowadays.

Attached: Taiwan Gay Marriage.jpg (1023x575, 122K)

>urban guerrilla warfare
>Hong Kong """"men""""

>It's the same language you hear here.
where, fucking dalian province? nice try shill.

Dalian is a city, not a province.
Nice try, tho.

Wonder why I hadn't left decades ago and see if I can still get to Taiwan

Let me explain: Antifa are anarcho-kiddos and they fear the Chinese Nazbol/Tankies/Facists

Damn you caught me, now I won't get my daily ration of Xi Jingping Cum. How could you?

0.5 go away

>anit white leftypl tranny making shit up to glorify his pro white genocide faction

>Us funded literally half of HK to go out and protest

LEL, delusional.

>half of HK

bold claims.

Does anyone think that maybe the British left a huge weapons cache somewhere in Hong Kong for a moment like this?

Fuck no. Brits were paranoid of Hong Kong rebelling in the 1960s.

>US CIA is the cause of the protests

bold claims.

see

Self admitted US involvement

>hudson institute knows what the NED is doing from a day to day business

Good job retard, you just click baited yourself.

The US consulate in HK is bigger than even their embassy in Beijing or Japan.
One out of 60 Americans living in HK work for the US consulate.

I wonder why they have such a big consulate in a city that isnt the capital of a country.

HMMMMMMMM....

scmp.com/news/hong-kong/society/article/3021708/rumours-armed-gangs-heighten-north-point-tensions-after-anti

>According to conversations in chat groups set up on WeChat by Fujianese in Hong Kong and on the mainland, people from the province were being mobilised to visit Hong Kong and take revenge for the clash in the neighbourhood on Monday night.

>“Most shops nearby are either already closed or preparing to close earlier than usual,” he said, adding that he heard rumours Fujianese people living nearby were preparing knives and other weapons to fight anti-government protesters if they came to the neighbourhood.

>“At least five buses of Fujianese have already left for Hong Kong,” claimed one message seen by the South China Morning Post. But it was uncertain whether and when they arrived. In a video clip circulating on social media, a speaker says: “We Fujian people should go [to Hong Kong] to fight back!”

Some real men now come over to form viligante squads to do the job that the police and the PLA are too pussy for.

Wtf is with all the PRC shills?

Attached: FU KING CHINESE.png (500x588, 220K)

Probably because HK is the only place in the PRC that isn't entirely an authoritarian shithole?

Kek

So, why do you need 1000 people working in a huge consulate?

HMMMMM....

So you dont want an independent hong kong?

Based. This is like the LA riots, only with the Fujianese Bvlls being the Koreans defending against rioting and looting Honkie-niggers.

"We want and Independent Hong Kong" said the protestor waving a British Honk Kong Flag

>18) [JUST Maybe] The PLA Nukes Hainan and then begins to publicly execute US agitators as a warning to the US.