NRA sells us out once again

NRA sells us out once again

Attached: IMG_20190805_155639.jpg (750x847, 108K)

DER EWIGE BOOMER

They were never on our side to begin with.

THE ETERNAL NRA
AKA THE ETERNAL LOBBYIST JEW

The NRA exists for dumb 2a supporters to sink their money and support into, and only slow gun control to give the illusion of fighting it and attract said dumb people. No one should be surprised.

>Not
>Real
>Activists

Fucc off Boomer fudd nra

More like it exists as controlled opposition for normies so they have a straw man to pretend to fight, while the the dumb 2a supporters keep it alive from their own pockets

NRA is like CALPERS and other organizations that ceased working for the people they are supposed to represent and now are basically just a lobbying organization driving their own personal agenda

AND THEY ARE ALL BOOMERS
I GAVE THE NRA GUY AT THE BOOTH A BIG MIDDLE FINGER AND A FUCK YOU AS I WALKED INTO THE GUN SHOW WITH MY AK47

Nigger
Rigging
Assholes

Attached: 1556582861450s.jpg (250x250, 13K)

The Dayton shooter, Spronsen the ICE facility shooter, the guy who shot Scalise, and almost certainly the Vegas shooter and plenty more have been leftists reacting to the 24-7 mass media RESIST line.

What's the problem guys? Do you REALLY need that assault rifle? What's wrong with just a regular rifle?

"Assault rifles" ARE regular rifles.

>How much do want to pay us for 2A rights?

boi stop baiting faggot

stopped giving them money after bumpstocks, give money to goa instead.

glowing

So you think people who are a danger to themselves or others should have access to firearms?

doesn’t adjudicated mean like, convicted, rather than a red flag law

at this point I'm just buying more so the left spurges out

>btw if you try to ban them sales go up AND you make them more valuable in the process

thanks!

Attached: 1550532699559.gif (250x250, 993K)

>implying there's a single thing wrong with ERPOs

The NRA is still shit though.

Yes, it would mean some sort of judicial review/decision.

So you're trying to say African-Americans shouldn't own guns?

Everyone should be allowed to be get whatever gun they want whenever, however, they want regardless of anything ever

>NRA sells us out
>adjudicated as a danger to themselves or others
Who is this 'us' to which you refer?

>implying there's anything right
I sure love the idea of having my arms seized by police raid, then being given a court date *sometime in the conceivable future* where I will not be provided a lawyer, there will be no jury of my peers, and I have to prove myself innocent. Oh, and if I fail to do that, the court will order my arms and licenses seized for 1 year, and that can be extended indefinitely.

Attached: 5rBE5VN.jpg (700x360, 44K)

Why is being a danger to yourself a problem? Is it illigal to DIE? to die by your own hand. ??? Why can't I buy a gun and kill myself with it without any problems?

Adjudication is when you get forced into a mental institution. For this, you generally need 2 psych evals which are presented to a judge who then determines if you should be held past the TDO (temporary detention order aka 72 hold) or your states equivalent. You can be given a TDO for depression, statements people deamed concerning or even drug use.

Bait, but I'm biting,

Self defense or defense against tyranny is why we need actual assault rifles. Also, what are "regular guns"? Most faggots would look at a mini14 vs an AR15 and scream at an AR15 whilst calling the mini14 a hunter's rifle. Gun control standards are laughable.

Why do they always play along the liberal narrative? Situations like these could be an opportunity to shine a light on the real problems behind these shootings, like the upturned social order, broken families, antidepressants and opiates being dished out like candy to everybody.

Its unlawful to attempt suicide although its rarely prosecuted. Usually your just forced into an institution where the daily rate is over $2000/day and your expected to pay almost all of that some states take responsibility for

Lmao, but you know responsible black gun owners exist.

I don't want Tyrone to be able to buy a gat and shoot me after he got out of prison, right after I snitched that he committed murder.
Criminals who often commit crime as soon as they leave prison shouldn't have access to firearms.

It's illegal to kill yourself and if you try, the police will shoot you. Assisted suicide by doctors who don't like people and are bad at medicine. It's covered by insurance!

because big mommy government needs you alive sweety
no but really, even as a Christian, the idea that we need to use state resources and trample on people's rights to attempt to stop individuals from carrying out their will is disgusting

Yeah sorry Jow Forums I'm 100% in favor of this. The less loonies we have running around gunning people down the better for the 2A. Some may get caught up in this yes but in the long run this is better for everyone.

I cant even, man. Ive literally sent the NRA money. I bought into the bait.

because the NRA is 80% boomers and despite their screeching about muh libtards they are entirely incapable of operating outside of or independent of current leftist thought

You naive little boy. They dont give a fuck about your feelings. They want you disarmed. Period. Look at England or Australia. Only the cops and crooks have weapons.

>yes goys, infringing even further on constitutional rights is whats best for the constitution
Thanks rabbi

yes, always

that was a jew you were responding to. you know that right?

>it's totally okay if people want to kill themselves and we should encourage it!
t. underage

Attached: 1467098362831.jpg (300x392, 49K)

I know Jow Forums is easy to bait but jesus christ guys

The problem is who is going to decide who is crazy? Are you going to leave it to the Govt? Do you have to take a psyc eval for every gun you buy?

Like everything people say its one of those easy to say things that overall has no meaning. Like all the Republicans trying to say that Video Games cause Mass Shootings. In the future there will be some new thing to blame the Energy Weapon Massacres on.

of course lol, but all this posturing and hyperbole is getting silly at this point

Attached: 1557886239890.jpg (500x461, 25K)

How is the government going to get you to wage slave if your dead?

I guarantee that within a month of federal ERPOs that dozens of people will have died to the police.

Imagine being a leftist and thinking the police are out of control trigger happy statists... and then supporting a law that sends them straight to people's doors. It can only be malicious at that point, because they know that people will die.

>The Dayton shooter

Is it bad that I had already forgotten this even happened? It seems like everyone is focusing WAY more on the El Paso one.

It’s literally fucking nothing. All they’re doing is supporting current law. You’re freaking out over a big fat zero.

Trump asked big-tech to help them find the mass shooters. The asshole in El Paso posted about it 20 minutes before he went in there. 20 minutes they could have had the area locked down (probably posted from his phone) and greeted this cock sucker at the door.

>It's illegal to kill yourself
No. Literally copy what you just wrote into google to see how wrong you are.

I'll tell you faggots what's wrong with the gun community and defending the 2A: your arguments are SHIT, and go nowhere.

It's just, "hurr he could have done the same thing with a henry rifle", "that's why we have background checks and the FOPA, and the GCA, and the NFA, and the LEOPA!!", and "noooo AR-15s aren't meant for combat/defense they're meant to shoot paper and coyotes!!!".

We have already lost enough rights as it is, and I constantly see people using the existence of unconstitutional laws as argument points, and denying reality by claiming fast firing weapons with modest capacity magazines like the AK and AR pattern rifles "aren't really that deadly compared to...".

Modern "Sporting" Semi-Automatic Rifles are good at killing people, and that's okay. We have a right to defend ourselves under the 2A in the constitution.

It's our troubled society with a failing culture and terrible mental health care spawning these erratic and mentally-ill mass shooters to get to the point where they finally start killing people. The fucking constitution isn't picking up a rifle and killing people, it's the lost and unhappy population.

But, of course, the government won't do anything to help root causes like this issue, they will only manipulate and brainwash people into giving them more control and a larger budget to further oppress the people instead of help them. People should know by now that Government restriction of rights and freedoms in the name of security has never ended well.

Stop letting the terrorists win by surrendering your freedom out of fear.

Attached: 1561126297864.jpg (965x681, 89K)

They are not wrong. People who are fucking crazy should not have guns. They should not have rights. They should be sent to the crazy house.

Thanks clinton.

Did you miss the other part of my post, Giggles?

Its interesting because it seems that both sides have been shooting back arguments for so long that some people seem to be meeting in the middle on the idea that our country needs better access to healthcare, mental healthcare, and better schools and social safety nets. Its the best option for us to keep our guns (all of our guns), and its something the left has wanted for quite sometime, typically opposed by Republicans. However, you can only make the "mental health!" call so much better people start asking what you'll do to support that.

Better yet, all of us here know it isn't the guns problem, so we want solutions that will ACTUALLY solve the problem. Better mental healthcare will and does solve the problem.

you sound pretty crazy to me, tbqh.

Because El Paso had a hate crime murder and like 10 more deaths. That's all that matters to the media and the people who eat that shit up for their twitter followers.

>murder
meant motive

The schizophrenic with delusions should have access to guns. The retard unable to differentiate between right and wrong should have access to guns. This is a reasonable statement.

Self-defence? Where were all you fuckers when these mass shootings where happening? How come none of you dickless wonders took out the shooter, considering how fucking brave and powerful all you gun-toting assholes claim to be?

acktually this has happened, many times. Some autstist collected them all, im sure some other autist will post it.

Problem is this shit does not make the news. Nobody dies (but the faggot), nobody cares.

or, we could go a step further and remove the welfare state that causes broken homes and broken people. then put education back into the free market while we're at it.

>then put education back into the free market while we're at it.
Ehhh, i dont like this. Free market leads to losers, and "loseing" in education will lead to far more broken homes and broken people.

I can't wait to get raided by the atf because I went to a shrink to help with social anxiety. Wish I could go back in time and tell my 18 year old self to grow a pair.

Tbh, someone brought up a point that he probably falls more under the Christchurch guy's umbrella. IE "ironic" shooters who espouse purposefully confusing and dumb memes just to watch the world burn around them. If he's specifically targeting just Mexicans, like he claims in his manifesto (which I might add is a near copy paste of a bunch of trump and republican tweets, just slightly edited to be worded as a "cause" than a statement) why the fuck would he just shoot everyone he sees at a Walmart? Why would he let himself be taken alive?

it is. nobody needs the state to protect them.

The NRA's job is to make money and promote gun sales, that's it.

National Red Flag is not current law.

We don't have a gun problem, we have a societal problem. The other user said it very well. We live in a soulless, corporate, consumerist society ruled by kikes and traitors that want you replaced with cheap, dumb, brown labor. They also want you as dumb, fat, and helpless as possible.

YES, assault rifles and semis can kill large amounts of people. And that's the point of 2A, to make sure the fucks in government always fear the people.

lol, you anarchists are a joke.

Imagine being a leftist and using the police to round up and destroy your enemies, just like leftists always do once in power.

I didn't encourage anyone to commit suicide retard

>Fever dreams about leftists pounding his puffy butthole.

You're the kind of person the El Paso shooter would have loved.

He is the el paso shooter. Same fucking victim mentality.

>businesses competing for your patronage produce a worse product than a state funded through theft that can't go out of business

Attached: 94035a4d90aa15f9856b7de824c5392d_crop_north.jpg (490x326, 57K)

>Nationalism is not patriotism, it's a mental disorder
>He has a Gadsden flag
>He hates illegal immigration
>He hates transgender people
>He wont let his son take hormones.

Better take his guns. He's a danger to himself and the community.

Attached: 1523160481715.jpg (937x609, 89K)

Who is ready for 2024 (2020?) when whatever dem president we get reinstates AWB, instates national redflag laws, and labels anyone who has ever seeked mental health for anything unfit for gun ownership.

you're a dependent and your mind belongs to your slavers.

Being adjudicated mentally unfit has been grounds for being entered into the NICS for quite some time now. Adjudication requires a court order/due process. It's already a question on the 4473 as well.

It does when they operate in the US, a country which could be used as the dictionary definition of regulatory capture.
The basic problem with the US is nobody is keeping the playing field level because the government is run by lobbyists.

It IS malicious, they DO want people to die. They want gunowners to die.

Not him but my body my choice faggot

This is what I'm confused about. Why are people so angry about the statement if it's an affirmation of an existing law?
Granted, I think that everyone regardless of circumstances has the fundamental right to own a gun. But the OP statement seems like a milquetoast sort of concession, it's not calling for further legislation if I'm not incorrect.
tl;dr this is already an existing, enforced law on all NICS checks, right????????//?////???

The nra is a meme at this point.

They are a disgrace.

I mean there's a lot to criticize the NRA about, but as near as I can tell, this isn't asking for anything new.

Attached: 1550526117714.png (672x458, 290K)

>NRA is the biggest, most influential and effective lobbying group
>almost the most obnoxious and the most willing to cuck out on our rights
I want off this ride, bros.

Attached: 1505707932268.png (967x954, 554K)

You should have just said only the crooks have weapons.

I'm sure the Woke Parkland Teens are thrilled to bits

Attached: 1521951394392.jpg (2048x1536, 433K)

>shifts blame to /v/

Yeah, I'm thinking he's based.

This is all very shocking. Ews user, next you'll tell me that water is wet. This is nothing new.

Because "red flag" legalized swatting is not adjudication of mental unfitness. Existing law at the national level is you lose your guns if you are committed against your will to a real psych ward with doctors. Red flag legalized swatting is you lose your guns if I denounce you to a judge.

i give money to the GOA and SAF now but i still keep my NRA card to show to shitlibs and put their sticker on my laptop

You mean it doesn't stand for pic related?

Attached: 1521951745515.jpg (1536x2048, 634K)

This, they have no morality, there is literally no down side. One less probable Republican voter, one less gun owner, one less white person.

They're talking about red flag nationwide so yeah that would constitute "new."

Dayton shooter killed in under 30 seconds

>still hit 15 people

Attached: 1521948518370.jpg (900x1200, 259K)

You forgot donate to political campaigns sempai

Attached: 1521948887556.jpg (906x1199, 222K)

The difference is that you went through the due process of the law whereas "red flag" laws don't. You're automatically guilty of a crime you didn't commit

So in other words you don't know what's being discussed here.