Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1494332849374.jpg (517x650, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/pol-leg/receiver-carcasse-eng.htm
gotenda.com/shop/firearms/rifles/tnw-suomi-m-31-9mm-semi-auto-rifle-18-5-barrel/
youtube.com/watch?v=JvcEP0EjqIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fun fact: 45-70 levergats are the official sniper weapons of the Cascadian Republican Army

Attached: 40BEEACF-9E8D-4FEA-B2B2-F4F47BB9445D.jpg (4032x3024, 3.57M)

If you need loaders (those funny plastic things) for your K31, Calgary Shooting Centre has some. Corwin Arms has some Mosin bolt parts (I think someone was asking about these earlier, or maybe it was a different thread).

I saw those, they're decently priced too considering all the ones I've seen lately were like ~1k.

1st for there are literally people who will never know whats its like to have family whos only been here 55-65 years who came here with literally nothing and now have millionaire grandchildren
>there are descedants of the original anglo and franco colonists alive today who still have ZERO accumulated generational wealth
>there are 3rd gen Med. immigrants, as well as 3rd gen Chinaise and Indian immigrants who have more disposable cash then your entire extended family

Why did Protestants and French Catholics not instill the values of hard work, foresight and saving money into their children? Even after 300-400 years?

>imagine being a 3rd gen Greek immigrant, who literal great grandparents were born into and lived under Turkish Ottoman occupation of Greece and 120 years later youre in the top 5% of wealthy Canadians
My great grandfather welded and hammered copper pots.
My grandfather sold wine and cigarettes in Greece
He cleaned floors when he came here, and made pizza
My grandmother worked as a seamstress for 30 years for literal Mr. shekelberg
My father was a MECHANIC
Our family is richer than yours now
Why is that>?

So are the 80% receivers sold on aztech registered or not? Asking for frens

have you accomplished anything on your own though?

Attached: 6 k.jpg (1960x4032, 1.89M)

nobody cares mehmet this is completely irrelevant to Jow Forums

I had the advantage of living at home til late 20s.
No one else acquired my skillset and savings except for my blood and sweat

Alright, I'm loggong out of 4channel now. G'night, anons. Sweet dreams

Attached: 1561952205132.jpg (900x856, 856K)

too afraid of heights to ever live in a high rise

the p80s aren't mate they just need to check your rpal thats it

nighty night

friendly reminder that guns are cool and awesome

no they made me permapoor

*flosses unironically in thick rimmed glasses and billy eillish t shirt*

>couldnt balance having a couple quality funs over too much junk
>no sense of fiscal foresight
sell everything superfluous, only keep the dankest 2-3 funs and recoup your cash into your savings
stop sabotaging yourself

I don't want to derail this thread, but I want to clear this up.

>Why did Protestants and French Catholics not instill the values of hard work, foresight and saving money into their children?

They did, but the corrosive effects of modern society washed it away in the 60s and 70s. Your grandparents did alright because they had the protective elements of their culture still intact. Your children are going to face the exact same problems that the children of the founding peoples of Canada faced fifty years ago.

You need to understand just how bad things got here in Canada in terms of hostility to the old ways being kept by the bulk of the population- mainly because those old ways got in the way of the "new way" of government management.

How can they send it across the border if the rcmp clearly stated that they were prohib/needed to be registered as R’s?

why would you take a joke for what it is when you can just be a preachy cunt right

My dad was an Iranian conscript that came to Canada and delivered pizzas with an 80s Honda Civic in the 80s, got a whole bunch of red seals for different trades and is now a rich motorcycle riding boomer. Mom came from Vietnam in the 80s and went to hair cutting school and together they worked their asses off to save up and flip houses and they travel every month to some normie resort.

I'm 31 years old, trying to save up to buy a house out in the boonies with a container lined with eggcartons for soundproofing I can use as a pseudo range lmao.

Yeah I see your point. Me and my friends had the benefit of still having family who would beat us for acting out, our putting soap and pepper in our mouth for being little shits.

I wont hit my kids, but they will face strict consequences proportional to their trasngressions growing up, which I wont back down from, I will also instill real values in them, talking to them straight and being clear about the consequences of bad life choices -- at the same time - loving them and being there to help them when they make mistakes -- of course, with a hard red line.

I will literally disown my children if they end up being degenerates passed a certain point.

Theres no black pill like being disowned by your father,

Because they are chads

Attached: 20190805_192230.jpg (4032x3024, 3.61M)

>mistaking someone being genuine and speaking from his heart, what he truly believes with no expectations of anyone following his advice with being a preachy cunt
i really dont care what you do bruv, but i wish the best for every user here
were all gonna make it

>posting your favorite waifu anime figurine
lewd

because they are the RC Cola's official honeypot.

>he didnt take the HARPER NRpill
>he bought a Celluloid67
good luck

is that new Mattel Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots?

I hope you can pull it off- well, I'll change that and say I know you will and best of luck.

>TFw used to read the Gunslinger Girl mangas 10 years ago, just dreaming about owning guns and thought I lost them all.

>Rummage through the attic and find 6 volumes of them together with 2 issues of 2009 Soldier of Fortune mag.

If my young self only knew of the cool rifles I own right now, He'd fucking shit his pants out of excitement, he'd be so proud of me and think i'd be cool af.

this is a christian imageboard delete your post asap

thanks man
life is just a stepladder of best scenario choices
take it one day at a time, always thinking in the back of your mind; "is this going to be good for me 10 years from now?"
thats it. no secrets. just take care of yourself, be fair and just with others arounds you (which includes cutting people off if they fuck you over) and be fair to YOURSELF. Dont hurt yourself for quick satisfaction today, if it means you will suffer in a decade.

With that I leave you guys. Ive written enough. Cheers, good night, God bless, and dont forget eat liver once per week.

Experienced reloader here, if anyone has questions about reloading and getting into, best places to buy, or issues with reloading feel free to ask

>gunslinger girl
good taste niggy

Attached: gsg nuclear power plant assault.jpg (1013x1524, 243K)

best primer crimp removing tool?

can ya loan me 15 bucks till friday buddy? the kitty needs cigarettes

Attached: 1551664230253.jpg (478x600, 52K)

removing crimps is always a bitch, personally i've used drill bits i ground down, but any of the proper primer pocket reamers work well, i just find the fittings to be obnoxious depending on the tools you like to use

where 2 cop extra side gigs for ammo dosh
Literally everything so far has been "wait out" or has 3,000 applicants

Is five VZ-58 magazines enough if you're poor? Four in a pouch and one in the gun.

Attached: 124132412341234.jpg (500x496, 76K)

sounds ok

deliver pizza . checked for .22lr

Uber, my bud does it

>Has anyone bought slides or barrels from Brownells? Canadian suppliers have shitty selection, but I'm not sure what the export process is for major gun parts over $100 but under $500
For what fun user? Is it maybe a gen 3?

hope you don't have a dog

Attached: delet cyka.jpg (750x745, 121K)

Go home soup you derailing faggot whom deserves a slow and painful death for a fucking long list of reasons your such an insufferable cunt.

dominion arms ar15 user again, my package location is finally updated and moving, its gonna be here soonish. I still haven't decided to order the hand guard or not from brownells for a more retro look, or stay with the chink ribbed hand guard.

Attached: 1565060048698.png (481x406, 64K)

based

Attached: 1530123308297.jpg (511x671, 33K)

Delete your post for everyone else's sake you selfish faggot.

Wait till the gun comes and try out the ribbed chink hand guard to see if you like it or not, if you don't you can always order the A1 furniture later, but it's kind of a waste of money if you end up actually liking the chink hand guards.
Who knows user, maybe you'll actually love your first generation Chinese girl who's trying so hard to seem American despite her accent instead of a Chinese girl who's American in everything but eye slant.

? just buy one cunt

Attached: 1538859989432.png (476x532, 268K)

Take it back out of the public spotlight you impulsive dopamine seeking, short sighted nigger.

Attached: 1564009927535.png (657x527, 118K)

I think thats a better idea. I was sorta desperate looking to get a ar15 under my name, but i was very particular to get something full length, just encase for October. if liberal bans it, i got one at least, and if the cpc or ppc reclass ARs or lengths if they win, i would be good too. i don't wanna sound like a brainlet, im still newguns.

Attached: 1564504771599.png (607x582, 36K)

Disnt they issue some kind of number to the arsee so that they could track it down if they wanted to?

no that fin number bs was pure cgn fuddlore
they are kosher until they are finished

Attached: 1544381216837.jpg (1102x830, 106K)

its just a piece of fricken plastic?

Attached: 1563036811001.jpg (655x527, 59K)

all this is true but you're not blaming boomers enough for fucking literally everything up. kill all boomers

Based post by the CRA once again

Attached: 1509572777744.png (1063x1063, 245K)

please do not to bully me

Attached: 1559091504910.jpg (800x546, 45K)

Join a demo or reno/construction crew. If you work hard and aren't a shithead, don't always say no when they ask for you then you can take home $150 a day in cash. I do it here and there between real jobs sometimes.

The Boomers got lucky with housing.

You and people your age should not be focused on owning real estate because the prices are at their peak and Canada is going into a demographic winter where homes will actually go down in value.

Essentially, you're saving money and paying some Boomer to cash out and retire because they got lucky and bought a shit heap 40 years ago.

Don't participate in this chicanery.

I rent happily and have over $200k invested in the markets growing at a much faster rate than the pitiful RE gains since 2017.

Attached: sscamo.jpg (486x648, 245K)

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/pol-leg/receiver-carcasse-eng.htm

Yeah, with a Chink "assault rifle" that's never happening legally
HAha yes we're all joking here, no one would ever swap mutually prohibited small arms. THAT WOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW LOL
Yes, legal that's what we're all talking about here, legal gun ownership.
I don't hate it, it's way better than the SKS to AK mods. But seriously, do those things take AK mags or no?

Hornady Leverevolution gives 45-70 some pretty good ballistics, but I feel like the true fudd lever sniper gat is the Henry Long Ranger in 7.62x51 with a modified mag well for M14 or SR25 magazines. I'm sure it can be done, if I was semi-auto restricted for any reason that's the project I'd get working on.

Yes they "have" to be registered by the purchaser but it's the seller's job to confirm the validity of their license and that's it

Attached: Z4PEpwA.jpg (928x1200, 148K)

LeveRevolution won’t cycle properly in my 1895 GBL, the pointy polymer part hits the top of the chamber and I have to jiggle it for the round to chamber

Rcmp memos/opinions are NOT the law amigo.

Attached: 1564927162951.png (499x649, 414K)

I am aware I'm just explaining how retailers can sell them since their only responsibility is to confirm the validity of someones pal

Oh, well you are correct. Thanks for not spreading misinformation.

Attached: 1564528219933m.jpg (683x1024, 130K)

So I got the chance to take the WK180 out on Friday, review time:

Pros:
>reliable; not a single FTF or FTE for 250 rounds
>accurate; able to hit a 6" gong at 150' for all 10 shots mag after mag once zeroed (not that impressive I know)
>somewhat lightweight (I had a 20" AR with a quadrail before this, so much lighter than that)
Cons:
>Sometimes the mag needs to be slammed in on a full mag/closed bolt (Could be the mag pinned with not enough space or the gun design though, that's a tossup due to our shitty mag laws, all the pistol mags went in fine on a closed bolt.)
>the threaded charging handle; really worried about the charging handle coming loose after a couple hundred rounds, but like I said, 250 rounds later and not a problem for me, so that makes me feel a little bit better

Overall good gun, I really enjoy it and would recommend it to anyone getting into the NR tactical game.

Attached: WK180 edit.jpg (2448x3264, 1.78M)

Bonus pic shooting the WK,

Attached: WK180 Action shot.jpg (2448x3264, 1.02M)

So there's this cute little Beretta 70s .22lr pistol on CGN at the moment, asking $350 or something, only 100 shots through it. Being new to the whole RPAL thing (came in the mail last week!) I'm clueless about how this works. I'd love a little Beretta, and the price seems fine. But it looks like a 3.5" barrel. So is this prohibited? As in a guy with an RPAL can't have it?

And if I can have it, what sort of BS would I have to go through with horse police etc to get it in my hot little hands? I'm not ultra-fixated on the thing, just strikes me as something fun to have... but not if it's going to be some ridiculous hassle.

Attached: Beretta_70.jpg (1200x895, 111K)

You could just put some blue loctite on the charging handle if you're worried

You would have to get him to take it to a gunsmith and install a 105mm+ barrel and call the CFP to reclassify it as a restricted that process takes 6-8 months
It has been done before but the hard part would be finding a barrel that is of the correct length and would work in it
Ittl look straight up retarded after the fact btw
One of my freinds has a ppk with a barrel that basically sticks out 2"

>Imagine wearing camo to shoot at 20 yards

pretty sure you need to remove it for disassembly

what's a good price for a PAL course? in BC and a local college does it for $175 but that seems expensive.

get RPAL at the same time, anything under $300 is fine.

they offer an RPAL extension to the course so i'll probably do that, since I have interest in at least owning one handgun.

Okay, thought it looked too cute to be true. No point going through all that nonsense (which the seller isn't likely to want to engage in anyway) just to end up with something fugly. Loses the whole point of a cute pocket pistol, sticking a big barrel in it.

You around Vancouver? Hermes at Reliable has been setting up a couple of one day courses. Went through one on a Sunday and it was a long day, but nice to get it dealt with, not taking away my whole weekend. Cost was something like $275 if memory serves for PAL/RPAL and some folks did the hunting exam too. Mostly walking through an official video, lots of Q&A, around 6 or 7 hours at someone's house, finishing up with a test on handling a bunch of dummy guns and answering questions about them.

I went to a place in Surrey one winter day and it was pretty cool, this guy was a total fudd but he was cool, we had pizzas and got to finger fuck SKSs, Maverick 88s, ect. There was an Indian father and son that could barely speak english, I'm pretty sure they failed the written and practical test lol. Ofcourse there was this one family with some 12 year old kid that kept asking dumbass questions about Desert Eagles and Glocks lol

>someone with an actual relevant gun post
>shit on for something irrelevant
like pottery

Why do you say accurate? You could have shot that with a pistol

It's an 80% Glock Gen3 frame, encased in a plastic guide that shows you what to drill and what to mill to make it 100% functional. Legal to buy in most states without ID. Massively illegal to export from the USA. Also massively illegal to import into Canada. But hey, you're not a pussy, right user?

>Massively illegal to export from the USA
>Also massively illegal to import into Canada

Attached: 1520819313190.png (1440x1557, 738K)

>browsing gotendies
>NR suomi
gotenda.com/shop/firearms/rifles/tnw-suomi-m-31-9mm-semi-auto-rifle-18-5-barrel/
>mfw

Attached: canadian.png (922x882, 225K)

theyve had these for a while tbqhwy

it's a piece of shit

Own one?

There's a disturbing lack of frog memes in this thread. Can we get with the program and step it up a bit, please?

how much ammo do you people spend every range visit

>imagine shitting on people.for having fun

cringe

minimum 200 rounds of 9mm.

Why the fuck do you think everyone here hates Boomers?
youtube.com/watch?v=JvcEP0EjqIc

what happens if Democratic trump, helps put forward a AWB/ the TRAPs act. Would that be game over for us since as soon as lib or ndp got into power again they would pass the same laws up here?

Attached: 1i7v3B7.png (550x550, 150K)

If you are concerned, become a member of our gun orgs.
CCFR > CSSA > NFA
Learn everything you can about the subject and then discuss it with people in your life.
If you were concerned about failing an exam, the only way you can truly reduce that anxiety is by studying. If you bury your nose in relevant books for an hour every night leading up to it, you improve your chances of doing well.
This applies to all anxiety.
Don't want others to think you stink? Don't smoke, take a shower every morning and brush your teeth before you go out.

someone sounds hurt

Three shots of 30-30 at a paper plate I set a hundred paces out. Boiler room of a deer is about that big so I don't bother wasting good shells getting pretty looking groups. Go once a year. Speaking of, I'm almost due.

-Ol' Rusty