What's it like training with women ?

What's it like training with women ?

Attached: 1551930598275.jpg (960x720, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=255VzU0wxLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The moment I heard "Respect the Rank, not the man" was the moment I knew my military could not handle another world war.

That saying was popularized during WW2 though.

Personally I've never really had a problem with them.

I find it highly.. erotic

Whatever you say HBO miniseries.

I never did. I did an enlistment as a grunt before they integrated women into combat roles and we often went weeks or even months at a time without even laying eyes on a woman while training or deployed living at remote outposts like pic related. The only time I had to work with women was while onboard a Navy ship and got tasked out to be a dishwasher for 30 days. My experience there was that women generally get in the way, feign incompetence to get out of shit tasks, and needlessly start drama. I am of the opinion that whenever even a single woman joins a previously all male group, it drastically changes the dynamic of the group for the worse and makes the unit perform less efficiently than it would otherwise. The USMC spent 100 million testing this in 2013 and 2014 and found that integrated combat units performed about 70% as capably as all-male units.

Attached: DSCF0579_1.jpg (2000x1500, 1.06M)

I wonder if the military will continue to try to shoehorn women into an institution that almost inherently rejects their best qualities, or if our society can handle quietly conceding that some institutions are best left out of petty moral-engineering. I theorize that the sending women draft cards, you know true equality, might make them avoid service like the plague. Low and behold talk of it has died down since the recent verdict by a Texas Federal court which ruled that because women can serve in combat roles they must apply to selective service. I'm guessing that women were more interested in virtue signalling than gender equality but what else is new.

My issue is when they inevitably let out. They walk around holding each others hands, cuddling eachother, etc. Happens every time the battalion goes to the field.

Then all the guys get smoked the minute they look at them wrong.

Soldiers really need to start filming more sharp complaints against women, cause shit is out of control.

So far the military has done a good job of compartmentalizing the damage caused by the integration of combat units. I know in the USMC, 22 of the 24 active duty infantry battalions are still exclusively male. They dump all the female grunts into two units and treat those units like a JV team, and MARSOC/Recon is still exclusively male as well. They basically just sequester the female trained 03s away in those units and let them satisfy their fantasy of playing Army man without fucking up the entirety of the force. It would suck to be a guy in one of those units but it's a necessary evil so that the rest of the infantry can maintain proper unit cohesion.

Not in the military but...

>Corrections
>tons of fat THOTs that fuck inmates and rank
>were allowed to fail the easiest shooting qualification of all time
>get some OC on them, go home.

LEO training
>same as above
>plus...
>EEO points used openly
>women hired over men
>especially WYTE DEBBUL men
>females act like they can do X
>can't do X
>males officer gets hurt or has to clean up her mess

This is why i'm now a legal investigator/researcher for a comfy attorney's office.

>mismatched desert/woodland utilities

Attached: 1453954453461.png (300x383, 233K)

Since integration has there been any real study of women who have been deployed in front line combat roles? or is everything we are up to still too small scale to get an accurate read on how theyve performed so far?

I will point out though, sometimes you do find a chick that can handle it. Like 1/10 who get hired. I had one that wrestled an inmate (covered in his own blood) with me. She was cool. Sadly she was a lesbian.

That's nothing new.

its unbalanced as fuck, fat chicks who can barely run max female PT test with she-hulks who are able to max male PT test.

Why hasn't there been much news of that?

I saw the ruling a while ago but nothing is being done to implement it.

Is it just the Army hushing it so recruitment numbers don't go down?

It's hard to even imagine how bad it would be just projecting my white collar experience with women onto the army.
Men can scream at each other until they have to be physically removed from the room and then pull together a few hours later during crunch. I've never seen a woman do that. Ever. And don't pretend they're so afraid of open conflict that I haven't seen them engage in screaming matches of their own.

>Since integration has there been any real study of women who have been deployed in front line combat roles?

Integration only happened in 2015. There has been virtually zero combat seen by regular grunts since then. The USMC hasn't even taken a combat fatality since 2014. The only guys seeing action are spec ops guys and those units are still exclusively male, at least for the time being. I don't know of any large scale studies about women but there have been a few that have told their individual stories about living on the frontlines. Look up Katie Petronio for instance. She lived at austere patrol bases for months and was inflicted with permanent disabilities(legs/hip problems and infertility) as a result of the intense physical workload and lack of sanitation and hygeine.

youtube.com/watch?v=255VzU0wxLg

I once got in a drunken fight with a buddy in my platoon at the barracks. I ended up with a broken nose and he lost one of his front teeth. 30 minutes later we were hugging and headbanging to Pantera while pounding more brews. 6 years later I was his best man at his wedding.

>I once got in a drunken fight with a buddy in my platoon at the barracks. I ended up with a broken nose and he lost one of his front teeth. 30 minutes later we were hugging and headbanging to Pantera while pounding more brews. 6 years later I was his best man at his wedding.

Does your command punish you for these things? I would imagine an injury requiring medical attention would be automatically brought to the attention of the unit's leadership.

I wouldn't know, I was in combat arms on tanks - NO BLEEDERS ALLOWED!
Hard work, with occasional flashes of glory blowing the shit out things.

>The moment I heard "Respect the Rank, not the man" was the moment I knew my military could not handle another world war.
US mil is a paper tiger. Everyone knows that. Men & women who are currently serving are shit. The best equipment, but shit-tier people.

Euro here.

I have trained with a bunch but we have the same tests for everyone, so fat thots who just want to be around 200 horny dudes usually dont get in.

I have met plenty of females that preform like shit in the field, but then again, I have met plenty of males who do that too. Overall my experience with them isnt bad, unless we talk about female officers. Thats a whole different story.

>I got hit in the face with a surfboard gunny
>I fell face first into the stairs when i was blacked out drunk
>I was playing catch and got hit in the face with a baseball
>I fell face first out of my top bunk while i was sleeping

etc. Even if they know for a fact you are lying there isn't really much the leadership can do, nor do they want to waste the time and energy pursuing it when they've got more important. Most commands will look the other way for minor injuries like that. If someone was injured seriously enough to be put on limited duty it might be different but I never saw a fight go that far.

Granted, I've been out for almost a decade and the military has gone pretty soft since then so shit could very well be a lot more strict nowadays.

>female officers. Thats a whole different story.
pls continue

Lesbian is nothing more than a very hard challenge. A lot of them will fick a guy once in a while.

Lesbians literally don’t exist. They’re just women who won’t fuck men either because they’re too ugly or for political reasons. I never met a lesbian who didn’t flirt back when I feigned interest.

Some are shit. Some are good. The lesbians or butch looking ones tend to be harder and better workers, tho.

They should give up their pussy to the guys who carry their packs. It would prepare everyone else in training for what their military career will contain.

What career officer with their eye on a job in corporate/Washington is going to be the guy who makes a big fuss about it?

All world power militaries are like that at this point
The next war is going to be a clusterfuck

I'm not reenlisting again because of females in leadership. Fuck you call me when a real war pops off.

Serious question: is there anything women are good for other than shitting out babies? Because the only thing worse for a country's national security than a female soldier is a female defense minister. In the Netherlands we've had two in a row, leading to multiple lethal incidents relating to shoddy materials and training facilities.

Sometimes I think this is all a plot by feminists with the explicit intent of killing more men. The best way to ramp up frontline casualties is to put a crying little girl in the trenches.

I just graduated infantry us army with females and I shit you not a female from 2nd platoon sucked off a guy during FTX. True story

way too much sexism in this thread

Too many incels nowadays. Gotta be careful one of them don't carry a kill-list and a rape-list.

You have to carry their workload, but you get blowjobs.
>so it's like working with the chairforce, but you don't have to close your eyes and say 'no homo' as you cum

Pros: You now have free prostitutes in the barracks

Cons: Said prostitutes are expected to keep you alive on the battlefield
Perform poorly
Standards lowered for them
They're also fucking the local men so qre ridden with foreign STDs
They're feminists
They will report you for sexual harassment if you reject their advances

Agreed, I feel like this will play out how ww1 did in the beginning before people realized how fucked up and unprepared they really were

"What's it like training with women?"

My no BS experience:

>Basic
no gurls allowed in my day
>AIT
nothing significant comes to mind, just normal soldier BS mostly
>TRADOC units
Battery commander literally promoted a girl early because he wanted to pork her
Lots of shamming by everyone equally
If a female decided they didn't want to finish their enlistment they would just get preggers and then chaptered out
Lots of worthless old, female, fat NCOs marking time and always on profile
>FORSCOM units
Unit strength increased for possible deployment: a large percentage of females get preggers instantly leaving us at a disadvantage because they are still counted towards unit strength
Go to FTX: females get to go home every day to shower if they felt like it because fuck you men your dick can stay dirty
PT test: laughably easy passing scores for females, plus they get "helped" on pushups consistently
Get deployed: every female is instantly "queen for a year" and acts like it too

Don't get me wrong there are some high-speed low-drag females out there (I met quite a few) but on a percentage basis I would estimate half of the females were pretty weak with about ten percent of those being a complete and total liability.

My Gulf War friends had some great stories I could probably green text at some point.

Attached: 1560255290500.gif (480x204, 971K)

I hate to say it but the absolute worst of the worst is working for literally any black female NCO ever.

I would struggle to think of a single one that wasn't a complete idiot full-stop. Okay maybe one I can think of that was competent but she was still a loud-mouthed over-opinionated idiot for the most part.

I had a female in my unit when I was deployed. She would constantly bitch and moan about her boyfriend she met there (they're married now and have a boy), she really only was good at paperwork and giving head in the armory, which she would do on almost a weekly basis. One of my chiefs was female but was good at her job, I'm positive we would've fucked if given the chance. Another chick was known as the base slut and because of her last name you'd join a group. Pic related.

Attached: emo_justiceleague_02.jpg (640x400, 28K)

>that one woman that never completed a PT for medical reasons
>that one woman that is fun to be around with but useless in the field
>that one woman that whores herself out to the rest of the platoon for favors / special treatment
>that one woman that tries way to hard to be friendly with higher ranks
>that one woman that gives it a 110% everytime yet barely manages mediocrity

I laughed way too hard at this
Thanks user

kek

Most are absolute dogshit with guns and are by far some of the hardest shooters to train. can't even cock a 240/249 without struggling. But apart from the lazy ones, some do try really hard and put 100% in.

>can't ruck for shit
>incompetent when running lanes
>zero weapon awareness
>worse than having a boat anchor during squad comps
>one or two that are fine but still can't ruck for shit
>watched the bar get dropped to the absolute minimum because females were unable to pass PT tests
>qualifying was a fucking nightmare
They do not belong anywhere near combat arms. The lefty fucksticks that insist on diversity will eat their words when they see female POWs get raped by whoever on Live Leak. The next war will not be pretty for us.

I literally came in here to post this, all of the ones in my academy class were fucking drama incarnate. We had one that had like fucking 5 different boyfriends throughout the entire thing.

Gear can't keep up with the rate they want to keep changing the camo patterns.

They are adequate for low-end whitecollar jobs, as long as they are quarantined away from actual workers and management roles.

The old school typist pools got it right.

Attached: Female-Soldiers.png (905x524, 60K)

>The USMC spent 100 million testing this in 2013 and 2014 and found that integrated combat units performed about 70% as capably as all-male units.

Yet, they insisted that women are just as capable and determined that they be allowed into combat arms. Yay equality!

>What's it like training with women ?
it's all fun and games till they captured and the rape vids make worldstar.com

Attached: 17d.jpg (800x450, 53K)

>It would suck to be a guy in one of those units

Suck your penis right off your body, maybe.

>Another chick was known as the base slut and because of her last name you'd join a group

What?

Based

Women are good at managing small lots, nurturing the sick and weak, and basically anything else related to building up and managing a family from afar.
In the military the only use during peace time is for paperwork and during war time is for taking over 3rd line jobs to free up men for 2nd and front line duty.

Every woman I've taught to shoot has been a fantastic shot and perfectly competent with a firearm. I just wouldn't want to rely on her strength to drag me five feet.

>Every woman I've taught to shoot has been a fantastic shot and perfectly competent with a firearm
I'm sure your niece can get a good score with a bench and a .22 but fuck if I would trust a woman in a high stress environment when they need quick reaction in improper conditions.

like said, range shooting vs field firing are completely different. was your niece wearing armor and carrying a combat load?

>female POWs get raped by whoever on Live Leak

my dick hopes this happens

"bring in the next platoon"

>Yet, they insisted that women are just as capable and determined that they be allowed into combat arms.
Wrong. The Marine Corps was forced to accept it by the secretary of the Navy, even after producing such convincing study results. The USMC did everything in its power to resist it. Even today less than 10% of the infantry battalions in the USMC are integrated.

It's mostly hispanic women who want government gibs anyway.

When I say "they" I don't mine the Corps. I know that they know how combat works and how useless females are at it better than anybody. The people not listening to the actual warriors will eventually come back to bite us.

We would be much better off barring them from the entire military.
They are either cunts, whores, or both.

being competent with a weapon is like less than 20% of what being a fucking grunt is
fuck your niece and fuck you, faggot

The US military had to drop grenade throwing as a requirement because women couldnt meet it.
To lower the distance required would be dangerous and ineffective. To subject them to requirements set for men would be sexist. So they were forced to drop it altogether.
That should tell you all you need to know, but you can also look at the literal dozen other countries that have had to loosen or remove certain requirements because - shocker - women arent as strong as men.

Two words: bunker bunnies.
Three more words: good for nothing.

Women don't exist in infantry. At least from my current experience, 1year in the corps

Her last name was justice so if you slept with her you became part of the justice league

This. If it really needs to be done as a matter of political will then sequestered units is the right way to go. Otherwise let's have the standards be the same across the board that way shit tier females can be eliminated by the process.

I don't know but I had to partner with this female police officer in one of my college public speaking classes and she was pretty fucking based. I'd trust her over the vast majority of the fucktards I see at the range

fuck off back to Jow Forums, incel

Having never shot a rifle before and having no bad habits to untrain while teaching her with a glorified .22 doesn't make her any faster at cocking and loading a 240 or remediating malfunctions under time stress.

back to leftypol, beta.

Fuck off back to r*ddit, tranny.

Maddox?

Saw an article on that somewhere, it stated that enlisted female grunts had the same physical effectiveness of a 50 year old man. Compelling stuff.

From my experience, lesbians are the ones who are more thirsty for dick than average women, they just don't show it due to the PC culture as of late.

Give her a good open hand slap to the face to simulate the stress and adrenaline of a quiet patrol going hot and see how well she does.

looks like a team building exercise

>lesbians are the ones who are more thirsty for dick than average women
How does that even work?

Tell a woman no, she does it to spite you
Women only listen to themselves
Woman tells herself no = She's gonna do it harder

Hehe

>mfw I graduated July 12 and we had an all male cycle

Attached: 963D7C3F-A8FB-4064-B9E9-D8D9F76699D7.jpg (960x536, 39K)

I can't believe the chicks are even THAT good. Unless the old boy had blown out knees.

A girl I trained in the prison started fucking an inmate just three months after I was allowed to let her go on her own to do stuff.

kek

You know I thought I had a cool chick but this is the last time I will take any kind of relationship advice from Jow Forums
Like I knew she was going to react poorly but now I’m single
FML

>pic is 63yo

Attached: bugarin-ruck.jpg (1280x960, 183K)

Why’s he get two watches?

We had two guys caught sucking each other off in the shitters during our FTX. Honestly I don't know how they could get it up with how hot and humid it was in there.

It doesn't.

Imagine the smell

Don't join the military, it's shit now.
>Half my group is filled with light lefties
>There's a closet tranny
>Multiple gays and lesbians
>Im pretty sure I'm legtimately the only straight here

Attached: 1564726216993.jpg (807x659, 42K)

For the love of god, and I can't stress this enough, DO NOT FUCK ENLISTED WOMEN.
They're usually nasty, most have diseases, she will try to get pregnant, and she's probably "dating" a CO.

Which military? US?

>there hasn’t been a Marine combat fatality since 2014

Holy wrong

We don't even know if it is the best equipment because none of it has been tested in a real conflict.

>My Gulf War friends had some great stories I could probably green text at some point.
pls do