So how’s your boogaloo gear looking

So how’s your boogaloo gear looking
>I need to get started on mine

Attached: AD085A7B-3430-4922-AECA-4367ABA2338B.jpg (960x610, 83K)

I have a belt with provisions for rifle and pistol ammo, a small medical pouch, and a bunch of random survival gear in my old school pack.
I need armor, load bearing gear, NOD, etc etc etc
basically I'm fucked

Attached: YES.png (1400x848, 1.48M)

Do you have friends you practice tactics and communication with? Those are more important than nods and armor.

I’m in a very similar boat my man
>I have a old sks surplus box filled with ammo and a few odds and ends but nothing else I’m practically a bubba boogalooist

Attached: 0C4B28D7-5338-44A5-8228-850DE86E5862.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

Oh for god's name that game... Imagine if monica was the beginning of an actual skynet

I have 2-3 real friends I trust close enough to practice tactics with. The problem is that the first 2 are kinda.... not into putting money into guns, and the third had his head fucked up by an IED a few years ago.
I started with a $60 belt.
there are quite a few DDLC gun range themed pics

Attached: monikute_uhhm.jpg (379x588, 78K)

all you need is a rifle thats sighted in

But they are not canon

>boogaloo
Faggot

Rifle is sighted in.
Building a threaded Glock for suppressing.
Buying a plate carrier with ar500 3+ (pls no bully) within the next month.

Also some plans for buying a generator for the house, solar lights, non perishables, more ammo for hunting.

Side note, After pistol is finished I'll be joining uspsa

>Need to go to the range
>Need to stock up on ammo but CA ammo law fucked that up
>Need to get serious about a bugout bag
>Need a proper M9 holster, thinking shoulder holster
I'm about 3/10 for preparedness.

I still need level 4 plates for my mayflower apc

What part of cali?

Central. I don't have a Real ID though so I'm fucked until Benitez overturns prop 63.

I'll sell you some ESAPIs if you want.
spamcatchertim13 (at) gmail

I have all my issued shit, should be fine

Also don't get a shoulder holster unless you plan to be driving during the big igloo. They are slow to draw from and a nice one will cost you as much if not more than a decent OWB kydex.

I'm a ruralfag so I'll need to drive. Full size metal frame pistols are too heavy to wear on the hip. I tried it and it just felt janky.

Just go across the border and buy it in Nevada

Yes, it’s “illegal” in CA, but since when has that stopped anybody. Just stash it inconspicuously in your trunk and tell the state border checkpoint that you don’t have any dangerous fruit

reno road trip

Thank you for the advice, Mr. Beccerra.

Get a good one. Safarilands are my favorite desu, I carried a full sized Colt Delta Elite for my old job in a safariland and had no problems.

Shoulder or hip though?

Hip.

>Suppressed Glock

Attached: gJkPvf8 (1).jpg (399x388, 15K)

Going through appeal process for an older 870. ATF claims I've been adjudicated, though the ATF adjudication requirements don't apply to anything that's happened. I might be fucked if the Boogaloo kicks off within a year.

Have you tried buying with just the normal ID?

Get cash, go to reno, go buy cases of ammo for said cash, drive home, dont talk. Buy mags, dont talk.
Key here is dont talk

>innawoods
>have enough guns for family
>need more ammo, training, and gear
>only have maybe 200 rounds rn
Overall considering my landscape and old boomer neighbours I'm poised to quickly take over their lands and gather enough food to last me until things smooth out
6/10 for preparedness

I'm gonna try this weekend. Mine doesn't say "federal limits apply" on it.