How many magazines is the bare minimum?

We all know there's no such thing as too many magazines, but what's the lowest amount someone should focus on getting if cash is tight?

Attached: 1234124231421.jpg (660x447, 80K)

enough to fill your chest rig and one in the gun

>what's the lowest amount someone should focus on getting if cash is tight?

Enough to win the fight.

this, but double that, for each of your fighting guns.

Probably like, 3. Two spares and one in the gun. Honestly I’ve never seen anyone in combat footage fire more than 100 rounds in an engagement unless they were the SAW guy. And they just do it so they don’t have to carry it around anymore.

not nearly enough, good God.You could burn through a 1/3 of your entire ammo reserve in seconds.

WHERE WAS THIS IMAGE TAKEN

N+1

Enough to fill out a plate carrier (ideally) or mag vest.

7 for a rifle. Six in a chest rig, seventh in the gun.

Handgun mags are tough. I try to have a minimum of four. 2 for the range, 2 for defense use.

In a firefight against multiple enemies you typically go threw one mag every 60 seconds. You need about 120 mags for a defensive position and like 30 for travel. This is all assuming you have someone there to load the emptys but those numbers will give you serious non stop suppressing firepower with two people with one gun always shooting even in between reloading.

Attached: C0821927-0348-4194-8E5C-1A545FA96242.jpg (1024x1600, 520K)

Enough to load all of your ammo.

Enjoy losing the fight you worthless piece of shit. No one will remember you. Ever.

Here is a reasonable, non-homosexual answer.

>LESS AMMO GOOD, MORE AMMO BAD
unironically kill yourself you completely non-sentient protoplasmic amoeba

if we're talking about CCW, sure, if we're talking about any other application, you are a turbo-boomer dumb-dumb that should rot away without leaving behind a genetic legacy because every opinion you hold is awful and should be disregarded by any reasonable being

Enjoy being a smear on the stain of history on account of totally misunderstanding my post. You do not get a second chance. You have already been erased.

>this

This is why I wish more semi auto rifles had an internal mag. I mean there's what? The sks? Why the hell cant someone make a modern version in 5.56?

For guns I shoot a lot, I have like 5 or 6 depending on the price of the mag. Only mag I have a ton of are AR mags, despite not shooting them alot, since I have multiple guns that uses the mags and I sort of panic bought a few years back.

four on my body, one in the gun, 12 in this

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 10.03.11 PM.png (2116x1312, 972K)

Three to loan out or give away, three to get damages or lost, and three to use, then. And one on the gun. Ten is a nice round number.

okay, then. perhaps, rather than being a sperglet that dismisses an entire swathe of posts without explanation and expects other people to magically interpret your meaning/intention (like a proper autist), why don't you actually explain the rationale behind your post like a normal person? maybe you'll actually change some minds and contribute to productive debate rather than being an insufferable, reviled retard.

What happened to the completely innocuous post I responded to...?

MAGA 2020 fuck the haters !!!!!

Attached: 16ADCA6F-CFDB-4E6E-B6F6-F6C03BD35488.jpg (750x716, 85K)

two if youre poor
four if youre not poor but saving money

hoes mad

Do you think he'll ban suppressors next? Or maybe NFA items in general?

Russia

>he cannot into basic mathematics

psa fucking gives them away you tremendous faggot.
If you can't afford an 8 dollar magazine what the Sam hell are you going to load it with? You can't afford to pull the fucking trigger.

My math is different. I have an optimistic chance of 50% of surviving a gunfire exchange against a random single enemy. Probably this exchange will at MOST take an entire mag before the outcome is decided. So the chance of surviving combat against two armed enemies, or surviving twice against single enemies, is just 25 percent. I don't really think I will survive long enough to get started on a third mag.

But soldiers see a lot of combat you say, and they survive more often than that. Yes indeed. But they are rarely fighting an enemy by themselves. How big a team can YOU depend on in your combat scenarios?

High capacity magazines or black rifles all together for sure.

Where to buy the cheapest high capacity mags in the US plox?

Attached: 0dfc20f15e36f6c8e33d924166cf69e8.jpg (1242x911, 96K)

for what
and define high cap

For whatever reason. Everytime I go to the range. I shoot average of 160 rounds of 5.56. The max being 180,190,200.
Thats between both ARs.
And yes, I intend to use two ARs in any gun fight. Fuck the pistol 9mm I have. Thats not going to cut it in SHTF scenario
I dont have a plate carrier yet. But thats 5 mags loaded on chest. One in rifle.
And thats where I disagree with Jow Forums. I think for normal rummaging 10 or even 20 round mags are good to go. Its less weight to carry on you. Sweeping movement is easier. (When shit gets heavy. Bust out the 30 rounders.) You will have them on your chest ready to go. Maybe even a side bag with 2 and a mag coupler. 160-180 rounds is plenty though.

I would say 10-15/weapon is minimum, but if you shoot a lot (as in you use them a lot) I would go to 30/weapon.

Attached: Stack-Pile-Ammunition-Gun-Magazines-High-Capacity-Standard-600x351.jpg (600x351, 34K)

Let's say SKS 30-50 rounds. Is there not just a go-to site that has all mags dirt cheap?

Attached: 1393261198465.jpg (425x685, 75K)

Top Gun Supply did yeoman service during the Mad Mad California Magazine Bonanza. I think they have one of everything under the sun, and their customer service is top notch.

As far as prices... meh. They cost what they cost. The ones that sell for a dollar cheaper will jew you on shipping.

no there isnt one site
PSA is cheapest for new production ar mags
they dont stock sks mags at all though
sks mags specifically are hit or miss
lots of shitty ones and not every site stocks them
i bought from classic
dont know if it was a good price and the mags are kinda shitty

God I hope you're bating us.

Attached: 1549382402510.jpg (284x276, 12K)

30x120 is 3600. For a singular person? I... user no. You would either be killed or melt your fucking barrel before firing 3600 rounds. Having 3600 rounds in a defensive position is reasonable, but holy fuck if you need to fire that many rounds without having downtime between firefights for maintenance and reloading, Ive got bad news for you.

Okay well I've been looking at buying a Norinco for myself so I'll probably buy one extended magazine pre-emptively just in case

But if a person were considering investing in "pre-ban" extended magazines, what would be the best thing to buy a crate of?

Minimum 5 per handgun. Two for carry, three for range use. My two main shooters have 10 each, which is reasonably comfortable.

For mag-fed rifles, N+1 is about right. I mostly shoot bolt guns, but I make sure they've got stock pouches with cartridge loops and my target rifle has an additional 2-round SAP card (which owns).

>N+1

What is N?

Algebra