Dayton shooting breakdown by DonutOperator

> eww E-Celeb
> Fuck pigs lmao yeet cannon zoomer faggots
> I hate cops
> HerpDerp I have an opinion with no evidence

Fuck you, he's covering it. Post other breakdowns that you think are better.

youtu.be/KZzJNrVzA-E

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-220539.png (1920x1080, 975K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l8XDGVI_ptI
youtube.com/watch?v=QNzIKoAy2pk
youtube.com/watch?v=jPWYcjypSWo
therightstuff.biz/2019/08/05/tds476/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

ACAB

Faggot.

Sage

Worth a watch. Always -- always good to watch deadly shooting videos if you carry. Should watch as many as you can, honestly.

Who is this and why does he have credibility to talk on the subject

he doesn't, he's the OG boot licker.

Some faggot cope who has no clue what the hell he's talking about.

He’s just a guy that owns a skateboard shop.

>Brailsford and Langley did nothing wrong

Attached: donutjack.png (637x553, 477K)

Eat shit.

Ain't got shit to say. You posted. You lose.
Prove it. Post funs gaylord.
Actually knows how to dissent. Still a massive gay
Former MP, former SWATcop. The sum total of his value as an observer can be surmised by hearing what he says, filtering it through what you know, distilling the value, and seeing if there is anything useful left over. For a perfect example of worthless analysis, see
For the truth with no context, see
For a taste of why I like the dude, see
youtu.be/l8XDGVI_ptI

Have property.

no amount of armor could have helped the shooter from getting robocopped

>Former MP
Stopped reading there

>can read
Lol

Bootlicking ex cop who would gladly take your guns from you if ordered. No thanks.

fuck pigs
fuck you

EWW pig cop eceleb I hate cops ACAB
I USE THE BLUE LINE FLAG TO SNORT COKE AND ROLL BLUNTS WHILE FIRING MY UNREGISTERED MACHINE GUN I MADE IN MY GARAGE FUCK THE POLICE 187 OFFICER DOWN PARTY LIKE ITS 1999
FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME
MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
youtube.com/watch?v=QNzIKoAy2pk
youtube.com/watch?v=jPWYcjypSWo

Well meme'd

Excellent observation. The speed at which habbenings unfold always seems to catch people off guard. Hard to train for SHTF.

All
Cops
Are
Bastards

>e-celeb faggot
yeah nah fuck off cunt

Smoke more pot, faggot

COPS=BLUE NIGGERS

>The silver medal nigger killers are niggers

K

Lick more boot, faggot

>big dick patchboard
Alright, for a jewtuber maybe he-
>funkopops
-'s a faggot like they usually are.

>chimps out if you do something they don't like
>way more likely to murder you
>steals from you
>are niggers
yep

Attached: 1542341262428.jpg (263x263, 13K)

It is always suburban cucks who post cop hate. Real niggers can't into internet. Innawoods Bros don't internet. Urban fags moved from the suburbs.

You guys aren't fooling anyone.

bootlicker

> (You)
>>chimps out if you do something they don't like
>>way more likely to murder you
>>steals from you
>>are niggers
>yep

>Sovereign citizen faggot wants to drive while retarded with no consequences
>Cops have killed 520 people in 2019 thus far
>Cops kill ~1000 people per annum
>Civil asset forfeiture is a problem... with federal cops. Sometimes.
>Blacks comprise maybe ~30% on average local constabulary. In nog dominated locals. mfw
>Oh noes MTV didn't equip me with data

Face it. You're a nogunz faggot with no property, no kids, and nothing worth dieing for.

>Lel funny bootlicker man reads reddit memes
>Oh wow cool dude he has guns and tactical gear, he's just like us bro
Fuck off you millennial cucks, you fucks are worse than boomers sometimes I swear. Just fogetta bout the shooting.
>Hurr muh tactical training
Not gonna get it from a video
The only thing to pay attention to in this shitshow is the politicians and what they decide to do.

Would you fags shut the fuck up and talk about the actual shooting footage. Jesus Christ.
Nobody cares how much you fucking hate cops.

It amazes me that shooter chose to run in front of a literal firing squad rather than engage the cops who were standing in the middle of the street. The fucking cops were sitting ducks not even making the attempt at using cover, and the dumb ass chose to not only run TOWARDS them but run directly across their line of fire in the hopes of entering the bar. Those cops would all be dead if he had taken cover and lit them up.

Madness.

It’s almost like these shooters are total retards.

>Panics after being engaged by at least one cop with a rifle and several handguns
Nigga didn't play enough fortnite or cod apparently. Or did and didn't think what actually being hit with a bullet does to you.

donut used to be real..... while 2019 has give the man money and a living he always wanted.... it cost him his integrety he can't talk bad about cops he used to be 100% objective. desu he doesn't have much to offer a real nigga, but he can and does absolutly destroy jigs and nignog actual retards on twitter. as a former leo he's pretty used to waddling in the filth that is ghetto mentality.... it's sad but donut is still my boy

never watch anything with a grown man wearing hat backwards

fuck cops

Cocksucker

So what's summer-Jow Forums's consensus on this guy?
I think Donut is alright.

Attached: shrug.jpg (500x327, 19K)

fuck him fuck cops and fuck jannies

he used maps to explain what was going on that was really good, he stopped doing it

wish he did it again

All
Cops
Are
Bolices

The only solution to this problem is to confiscate guns via buyback and via force. Your antiquated right to own a military grade weapon is not greater than my right to life.

It actually is. The right to bear arms is enshrined in the Constitution. The right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is a sentiment from the Declaration of Independence which, legally speaking, is a fancy tea coaster.

Checkmate, Atheists.

>its almost like these shootings are manufactured
Fixed that for you.

Go back, schitzo

>via force
Bring it faggot, I wish a nigga would

Attached: iraq.gif (659x609, 2.49M)

Go back, shih-tzu

Attached: isabelle.jpg (750x826, 529K)

Reported to the FBI

>runs across the line of fire of like 6 cops hardly concealing their location

what a fucking retard

>thinking that jew pigs killing 520 u.s citizens is an okay number
God you boot lickers are fucking pathetic. Let me guess, next you'll say "they do what they had to do", 17 year olds in Afghanistan have better discipline than 90% of pigs. Go boot lick somewhere else, this isn't the board for you.

Fuck ecelebs, fuck cops, and fuck you OP.

Little piglets can fuck off.

Attached: 1563143622949.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Summertime and the posting is easy
Nigger loving faggots trynah come at me
Lefty signalling in hopes of cred
Reppin 2A but when they meet a Fed
They shit their pants
Drop their airsoft
Tiny hands on head

All
Cops
Are
Benis

donut and mike the cop aren't bad at all, mike said he'd quit before he starts going door to door for guns

Tedious covered it pretty well therightstuff.biz/2019/08/05/tds476/

Attached: tyranny.jpg (791x648, 70K)

Why did you even try?

not weapons related

He seems like a cool dude. I see he lives in Anderson SC

I have no idea who he is and refuse to suck the dick of any e-celeb. The people that get into these personalities are no different than the masses of millennials that consume pewdiepie. If you had a dad that raised you right and legitimate outdoor hobbies, you don't need a youtube video to tell you how to think. E-celebs need to be a bannable offense on Jow Forums

Fuck the police and fuck jannies

He's a professional bootlicker. What do you think we think of him?

Law doesn't matter jack shit when you're in the middle of a traffic stop. Do you really want to argue with the guy that can just put you down and claim you were "reach for something gun shaped?" No, you comply under protest and file a complaint. No matter what he wants to charge you with, it's not worth getting shot over.

He has specifically said he wouldn't and thinks AR15s are good for everyone, don't make asinine statments with 0 basis in reality nigger

All Chairs Are Bad

lol that assburger got smoked
gj cops

He's a pig

Theres only one ex-cop that I actually like because he actually speaks out against cops who power trip: Reid Heinrichs

Fuck off donut

Is this some retarded attempt at poetry? Literally every boot licker I have met is either in their 50s or they're a teenager in middle and high school.

>posting an unironic bootlicker
you have to go back

More knowledgeable than all the nogunz reddit imports that came here in 2016.

who

>Instead of talking about shooting the thread devolves into shitposting about how cops are bad
Jow Forumsniggers need to go back.

Attached: EEBADE71-F8E6-43FA-8E13-59B2AC3C4AE3.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

Of course

Reid is spergy as fuck

>police clapped his ass
Explain this new dumb zoomer meme to me

acab

>muh Jow Forums
>>>/leftypol/

>It isn't valid if it is posted from a certain place.

>implying you would get shot
Cop would just arrest you on some other bullshit charge, knowing full well that even if it was to get thrown out in court, he still would've wasted an ass load of your time/money.
Isnt it weird how you're often subject to enduring the punishment of a crime before even being tried? Guilty until proven innocent, huh?

People are an amalgam of their inherent traits shaped by their environment from my experience. Real cop killas don't post on Mongolian basket weaving websites. Real offnet/off-grid lads don't post anything. Thus, I think it is safe to assume that 80-90% of LEO supporters as well as pig haters are literally LARPing. More specifically, both camps are passive observers, unwilling, incapable, or unable to do anything remotely close to what they project. If this can be accepted as true, which group is truly impotent? The one that pays lip service to the actual wielders of aggression, or the one that cries "tyranny!" and does nothing?

all canadian anal bilge?

Attached: kringe_kompilation.jpg (804x1024, 457K)

>equates 1A Audits and PINAC people with SovCits
What a fucking retard. His content is really low effort anyway.

All of those are fucking autists with too much free time on their hands.

And all cops are dumb pigs that shoot people for fun and steal money from the public.

See how this works?

this guy defended 3 cop that tazed an 87 year old lady

Except cops duties are different, you autistic retard. The only "duty" these auditor chucklefucks have is to be a public nuisance for everybody, because their autistic sociopath brains fail to process from the chronic lack of sex that the people around them aren't just actors in the play of their own grandiose crusade against triviality.

He doesn't. ..like and subscribe and give him patreon money because he can't find a real job

Lmao donut chill... Go eat a donut

There's absolutely nothing wrong with expressing a citizen's rights. Are there shit heads that do it improperly and are, usually, rightfully, arrested for disorderly conduct, fuck yeah. Are there shit head cops that don't have the public trust in mind? Better believe it. And who has oversight over them?

Eww whiteknight get out.

not dayton but here's one for el paso

Attached: ].jpg (1242x1353, 770K)

>He said things therefor its true
Dumb ass zoomer

>Guilty until proven innocent, huh?
What's the alternative? Getting shot?

>Source : His Own Asshole