Estimate Date of Weapons Ban

This thread is where you (roughly) estimate the date of a coming firearms ban of any type in the United States in the future. Years are preferable, such as 2020 or 2024 (my personal pick) or "once this politician is in office, once this criteria is met," etc.

Inb4 fed, just trying to estimate when exactly the best time I should spend the money I'm saving up for a gucci AR before it's too late. Yes I'm autistic.

Attached: DELTE.jpg (570x608, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s161wEcIfGM
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZlOHUYGBGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shitsuka
>3d
>defeatist cuckfagjewqueer
I shall invent a machine to teleport my poop into your mouth

>cosplay roastie
>cuckime
>cuckime
>cuckime

Well, there goes my thread, better pack it up and go home.

Not him, but uh, I dunno, she's kind of a cutey, and looks way too young to be a roastie.

>shit
>shape shape into knife
>place shit knife in freezer
>once frozen stab you with it
this is what you deserve

Shoulda got a better pic

Not forcing roasties into drinking your fluids

2020 AWB in my state (VA)
2024 nationwide AWB unless the dems stop embarrassing themselves in these debates anytime soon (lol)

60% chance in 2021 if Trump is defeated
70% chance in 2025 if Trump wins 2nd presidency

95% chance that 2A will be gone by the 2029.

Attached: 1559070965611.jpg (1608x2000, 940K)

Just in time to get hit by Apophis

Good thing I plan on drinking myself to death before 2029

>in the future

youtube.com/watch?v=s161wEcIfGM
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZlOHUYGBGk

Attached: Battle Angel Alita.png (1280x928, 1.3M)

Conservatively it's 2027. After midterms but before whatever Democrat that beats Trump in 2020 becomes a lame duck.

>defeatist cucks

Attached: C7B9F9CF-517B-41D0-85AE-0CF914FD8AD9.gif (676x509, 99K)

>whatever Democrat that beats Trump in 2020 becomes a lame duck.
not so. Dems have already been saying they will ban guns when they win presidency. You should all also realize that Trump will be the last Republican president before Dems win a supermajority since all the swing states will become blue due to demographics.

Attached: 1544785066856.jpg (852x986, 121K)

I consider the march to a single party state to be inevitable and that everyone that refuses to see that isn't stupid, but head in the sand delusional.
But I disagree with you about the timing. That's all.

Carry rights mean nothing if all we can carry are revolvers

You're not considering the fact that their party is rattling itself to pieces, they've already started turning on each other.

The same has happened to the republicans ever since trump won the nomination.

You mean date of the next civil war?

Does not matter. In the long term, the only thing that matters is demographics. As they say "Demographics are destiny". Be it in 2024 or 2028, they will have all the necessary votes to do whatever they want. Only red states left will be a dozen states in the Middle America and those won't matter.

It doesn't matter what internal conflict is going on in their party they can push there agenda through the media and organize rallies/protests in a blink of an eye. Let me ask you this have you ever seen a legitimate right-wing protest?

>You're not considering the fact that their party is rattling itself to pieces, they've already started turning on each other.
You've never watched a lead up to an election before? LMFAO. you know shit, junior..

Total ban, not for 100 years. Huge ban, likly in the next 30-50 because of changing demographics. Importing 3rd world lefties from mexico has its consequences. So you are looking at another assault weapons ban sometime in the 2050's. Probably worse after that. But a total ban is not going to happen short of a civil war. Its too much in our culture. Unless the UN takes over, and the civil war...

Attached: alt right evil.jpg (696x391, 39K)

You, sir are completely retarded and have no fucking clue. Go back to sleep, you dumb fucking cunt.

She's in her 20s. Shirogane-sama

>cuckime
is the other way

>not waiting to strike at the heart when the ban comes
YIKES

Jersey yellow? Haha no

I've been around for a few elections. This is the first time the democrats have ever been this divided. The far left is tearing the party down, trying to force nonsense that the majority of the country are not behind. Only people that don't see it are braindead twitter rats

fpbp

Attached: 1563454654650.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

can we get a shooter that takes out politicians or some shit? whats with these betas shooting unarmed people in the back? its fucking gay.

Yeah but your forgetting the hordes of migrants that are able to vote.

What makes you so sure that he hordes of migrants agree with the far left? The majority of the far left protest you see are made up of 99.999% whites. You're more likely to see people of color and migrants at a proud boys rally than an antifa rally.

It's a sad state of affairs when the allowance to carry a revolver would be an improvement over the current situation.

t. Living in one of the 8 remaining May-Issue states.

I built my AR during the height of Sandyhook. 20 dead babies and six dead adults. Nothing. Not one single law. I built an AK from scratch this year. Did a beautiful job with it. That said ARs and AKs are over rated. So many people have a blatant disrespect for firearms and the death that ensues. If the US does not get a handle on firearms culture and tone it down there will be a ban. Better to dump the high cap mags, do background checks, and improve regulation than lose the 2nd all together. Bring back the assault weapons ban. We clearly needed it.

>rattling itself to pieces
1. Does the candidate have [D] next to their name?
2. If yes, put an X next to his name.
3. If no, its the future and you're forced to use a machine that "records" your vote however its creators like anyway.

What is it with Americans and their pathological need to always believe their opponent is completely hapless and incompetent? Do they suffer mental breakdowns if they ever have to entertain the thought that maybe they don't quite have the upper hand?

Fuck you, shill retard

suck-start your rifle retard

>she
About that...

Attached: 1564076133849.jpg (720x720, 55K)

The MSM and everyone else will stop covering this by the end of the week. I don't know why you're freaking out other than Trump c.ucking as usual. Congress isn't even in session.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-11-06_at_12.41.31_PM.png (911x585, 781K)

it legally is may-issue, even if in practice that "may" is "no"

you're right. everyone forgets that congress is out until September 9. People think they can keep this up for over a month? Maybe they can, but the panic will have subsided and Republicans will remember that they don't want to be primaried to hell

fippy mcbippy my good lad

Take the barrel of that AR you built, Place the muzzle to the roof of your mouth and use your big toe to pull the trigger

>trusting WaPo to be right about anything
>being this defeatist with no evidence
>making such confident predictions ten years out
Gen Z is rather conservative, the "inevitable liberal trend" is a meme that's about to die in the next few years.

>last Republican president before Dems win a supermajority since all the swing states will become blue due to demographics
Literally been predicted to happen for 100 years and still hasn't. You're a young, dumbshit alarmist who needs to study more history.

>implying Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax

That happens all the time, case in point Al Gore and Bernie.
I believe this to an extent. Normies have the collective memory of a goldfish and constantly get distracted by the next big flashy thing. If Parkland, Vegas, hell Sandy Hook didn’t result in anything major aside from understandable fear mongering and whatever the hell is going on with bump stocks, some people getting sharted in a mart won’t change much either.

god i wish they would try. I want to go al-qaeda on some fucking pigs desu.

with how strongly Trump has manipulated the media and the Dems I don't think we'll have to worry about them ever recovering a seat or presidency.

Yeah, no. These things aren't remotely equivalent. Besides the national emergency only allows for the appropriation of funds, not the addition of new regulations.