What's the dumbest gun you carry?

Alright Jow Forums what's the dumbest or silliest gun that you carry on you?
Mine is a 2" barrel S&W 36, only benefit I see to it is how easy it is to conceal
>pic related

Attached: 20190805_234252.jpg (2871x1960, 2.44M)

That's not a 2 inch barrel, mong

Attached: file.png (1200x1069, 1.38M)

a .380 that fails to feed at least once every 5 rounds

I carry a Single Action Army in the waistband sometimes, but it's actually quite comfortable even without a holster

Sounds like a p238

Based Bernie Goetz Poster

I carry a ruger LCP to work and when Im going to class during summer months.
Outside of that, its a G19.

no its not a sig, i think it's just a common problem with .380s

Based J frame OP.
Not dumb.

Okay but there's nothing dumb about that. Statistically, the vast majority of citizen-involved self-defense shootings involve 2-3 rounds fired at 7 yards or less. The S&W 36 can handle that just fine. Lots of tacticool dumbshits will tell you that you can't defend yourself with anything less than a gun that does 1 MOA at 50 yards and carries 17 rounds. That's because they act on paranoia, not facts.

Threads like these make me wish that I lived in 'murica. I'd want to be able to carry as well. Hell, here in my homeland you need two years of shooting practice before you even can get a short gun.

I am always tempted to go back. I can't even own an actual firearm here. Fucken stripped all freedom from the citizens. That's why they can't win at all after eight or so weeks of protesting

wish i had the money and ballz to carry this

Attached: M629_170135_R.jpg (2400x1600, 1.02M)

Not as bad as you think , Cowboy

Shit dude, I just had to go to the courthouse, pay 20 bucks and get fingerprinted and my card showed up after a week. Some things are nice about living in the south

Dirty LelKek?

My .380s never have an issue.

>Alright Jow Forums what's the dumbest or silliest gun that you carry?

stdgun.com/amp/s333-thunderstruck/

I'm gonna have to show my grandfather this, he carries a tiny .22 revolver in his pocket

That's a 3" 36 and it's pretty based

.45-70 govt levergun

Unironically kind of cool

I have more rounds through my p238 than you've shot in a lifetime, 0 problems.

Cope: The Post

Attached: borntoshitpost.jpg (468x466, 58K)

Poverty, the response.

You're right, I just spaced when I was typing up the post
The 2" ones were the ladysmith ones

God fuck them for making this and killing off SAA repros.

>I carry a ruger LCP to work and when Im going to class during summer months.
But that's not dumb at all user. That's a highly concealable gun in light summer clothing that still remains effective at defensive shooting ranges.

I carry the 7 rd factory "extended" mag, which is just a regular 6 rd factory mag with an extended floor plate on it, as well as a backup 6 rd in the coin pocket of my jeans. So I have 14 rounds on me when I have it.
Carrying it sometimes makes me feel out gunned, especially if some retard walks into my work (pub) with an AR and starts blasting.
I wish I could carry my glock everywhere but the nogunz policy at work and school forces me to carry the LCP.

2" is just the standard J frame. The whole "lady smith" thing was essentially just a marketing ploy in the early 90s. The Model 36 is still one of my favorite weapons. I own a Model 60 atm

define dumb, cause I carry some things that may not be as practical but theyre way more fun. Im thinking about getting a smith and wesson 59 for my next purchase

Attached: smith and wesson 59 series.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

A g42, its light and easy even if its a bit underwhelming in the fire powah department

beretta 950 jetfire 6.35 mm
im just lazy to carry in a holster my g19

Used to carry a Glock 42 in .380 ACP because the veteran gun shop owner said "the only pistol calibers that matter are .380 and .45" and it being my first ever CC and gun ever, I didn't think I could properly handle .45 ACP. I then got into altercation with a fine upstanding gentleman of darker persuasion when leaving my Community college night class. He was a gigantic fat fuck and managed to keep swinging on me/wildly slashing his knife at me even after panicked shooting him 3 times center mass.

I carry a Glock 29sf 10mm now.

I regularly carry my .50AE Deagle. It's pretty fun.

S&W made PPK/S, actually pretty nice for carry just thought it was worthy of mentioning because there are so many lighter, newer .380's out there now

My mini revolver is a silly AND cute backup gun

Attached: 20190715_135524.jpg (1600x900, 467K)